)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Farewell to JK2

Go down 
+17
raynE
Hektor
Battledroidlover
GONZA
EpicJK2
Lord_Draco
Proballboy
ExiDux
Vader
Reaver
Shotty
Danek
KingYodah
Lucifer
Xasomur
Zelah
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey everyone, this is difficult to do, but I have thought for a while now and I know this needs to be done. I will finish out the current term for HC but afterwords I will be leaving JK2. I probably won't make it a hard stop, but I'll be on significantly less for a short time and then will fade into the void xD

I will be exceedingly busy over the summer and am starting at a new school in the fall which will take up a great portion of my time and I cannot afford for a ton of distractions. Some may know that I have been getting back into The Old Republic again recently so my jk2 time has taken a hit and I'm realizing it will only get worse. I'm posting this now so there is an explanation for my rejection of nominations (thank you to all who did <3)

I do intend to remain active on the forum for a good portion of time and even when I go completely inactive in fall I'll still check in every so often. In case I never post an official goodbye from the forum there are tons of people to thank :p

Nick, Xaso, and Vader: thanks for putting up with my noobiness with HC in the beginning. I truly believe this clan wouldn't survive with all 3 of you and I think it goes under appreciated.

Sam and Rachel (and anyone who showed me the ropes): thanks for putting the time in to train me and make me slightly less of an easy kill Wink

Danek: you get your own special subsection cause zanek totally deserves it's own Smile. You were always one of the funnest people and really encouraged me with nick to join the clan in the first place

Epic, Andy, Proball, Yodah, Hektor, BDL, Shotty, and everyone else who keeps the game alive and fun... Keep it up and thanks for all the enjoyable hours of fun and competition!

SoL Forever <3

Last edited by Zelah on Tue 17 Jun 2014, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 10:47 pm

Zelah wrote:
Just to update everyone, I will try and stay until August when school actually starts.  Leaving the game is harder than i thought it would be Razz

OMG.. LEAVE already!

<3 <3
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2014, 4:19 am

Hektor wrote:
Zelah wrote:
Just to update everyone, I will try and stay until August when school actually starts.  Leaving the game is harder than i thought it would be Razz

OMG.. LEAVE already!

<3 <3
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2014, 4:34 am

ExiDux wrote:
you have an addiction to SoL, there is no cure.
Move sol to any other game and we all would still be addicted to that game.
SoL, i need some SoL, give me my SoL man !

I've got a batch of SoL coming in from Cuba, the real good stuff, it'll cost you though. Meet me at the usual place at 12pm , bring cash.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2014, 5:43 am

ok ill go  Sad 
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2014, 7:00 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
ExiDux wrote:
you have an addiction to SoL, there is no cure.
Move sol to any other game and we all would still be addicted to that game.
SoL, i need some SoL, give me my SoL man !

I've got a batch of SoL coming in from Cuba, the real good stuff, it'll cost you though. Meet me at the usual place at 12pm , bring cash.

Man thats some good SoL you had there !
Although you might have lagged it up a bit, so next time more pure please.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2014, 9:23 pm

No Zelah you know you want some more SoL Wink Half price just for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2014, 12:06 am

Hey, can I have some SoL too? :c
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2014, 1:09 am

No shotty, you can't have it because you're pretty much bathing in it. (So is everyone else).
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 2:07 am

ZELAH!

Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 2Q==
Back to top Go down
サヤイザナミ
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
サヤイザナミ

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 3:47 am

Awww,I've only just met you though. Goodbye. V.v
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 3:52 am

サヤイザナミ wrote:
Awww,I've only just met you though. Goodbye. V.v

I'm not leaving quite yet so you'll still see me around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 3:55 am

Zelah wrote:
I'm not leaving EVER so you'll still see me around Very Happy

Fixed that for you.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 5:42 am

WHY HAVN't YOU LEFT YET!?!?!?!?!?

I mean ummmm

No.......
Don't.....
Stop.....
Please.........

(jk <3 don't live me alone and w/o all my teddy bears D:)
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 8:35 pm

Just zelah already you SoL member, i am getting tired of this leaver person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farewell to JK2   Farewell to JK2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell to JK2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2