)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Some fancy thing for SoLs too

Go down 
+7
The Grim Death
Xasomur
ExiDux
Hektor
Proballboy
Angelis
KingYodah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2014, 7:38 am

First topic message reminder :

2222th post goes heeeeere

https://imgur.com/A98wlwd

Im building this fancy building aand I plan to make rooms for SoLs too, not all will fit in ofc, its not that big but big enough to 12-18 big rooms. Vader, Tim and Angel have rooms in my survival castle but didn't build there anything yet (gives them looong hard stare ;d), only Angel built something like bar lol... okay so by estimate I may have like 12-18 rooms there, depends how much space ill have after I finish the rough build. Some I may want for AoF (3-6) but the rest can have SoLs, those who have also Minecraft, can come to the server directly (ill tell you IP then in case of interest, server is located in Texas) and tell me what they want in rooms, others can tell me just like that but note that its game from which everything consists of 1m cubes so ubercomplex ideas will be denied on sight (rather watch few videos on youtube how minecraft looks like)

More pics may come laaaaaater
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep 2014, 9:18 am

There, im done, Zelah, you will have to like it lol

Bird-eye view heh
Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 2014-015

Pic2
Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 2014-016

Pic3
Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 2014-017
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep 2014, 10:30 am

I do!! Very Happy ++
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2014, 9:47 pm

Epic, Your beer collection heh
Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 2014-018

Entrance to your upper room
Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 2014-019

And the upper room
Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 2014-020

I put you next to Xaso
Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 2014-021
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2014, 10:14 pm

Awesome Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Death
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
The Grim Death

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2014, 2:30 pm

Could you show me my basement of death and suffering?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2014, 8:14 pm

not built yet
Back to top Go down
The Grim Death
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
The Grim Death

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2014, 12:25 pm

Ok you can do that last yods
Back to top Go down
mcmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 6:22 am

ExiDux wrote:
converting a minecraft map to a jk2 BSP map would need you to model the brushes by hand.
A jk2 map is a slightly altered quake 3 map file type (same engine).

It would even be impossible to just make a converter as a minecraft map works in an insanely
different way then a jk2 map.
Not impossible at all!
In fact, I've considered writing such a converter.

The only limitation I'm dealing with right now is, I can't seem to figure out the JK2 .map format. It's a variant of the Quake map format that seems to store the brushes a bit weirdly... I'll figure it out eventually, any help understanding the format would be appreciated though.

As for the minecraft server, it's here: http://mcmonkey.org/mcserver that page has the IP and information and all that. (Can't post a link, so remove the spaces and copy into address bar)
I invite all of SoL who have minecraft to come play with us. If a lot of SoL players come on, could even create a SoL faction on the server.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 6:32 am

Abrum is our resident map maker\editor so hopefully he might be able to help!

I don't have it installed on this laptop but when I get back home I'll play if I remember.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 6:51 am

For people to know, mcmonkey is the friend I mentioned :>

Other member I might recommend is Ajunta Pall, he was making maps too. He is occasionally active though so I don't know what luck you will have catching him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some fancy thing for SoLs too   Some fancy thing for SoLs too - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some fancy thing for SoLs too
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2