)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Farewell jk2...

Go down 
+6
Danek
Vader
Proballboy
KingYodah
EpicJK2
Alex
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:01 am

It's been ages since i last posted a topic. The reason why i created this topic is because i have been inactive for a very long time and have decided to leave jk2. Many things happened since i was gone, my old desktop pc gave its last breath and been without one for about a month. Since then i have obtained a brand new laptop which is amazing. The reason for my inactivity is because i have been enjoying other games which are the older and modern version of Runescape since I've been playing the game for about 6 years. Even though i'am leaving jk2, i also decided to remain a member in this clan and might return to it in the future. I also will try to be active on the forums. But for now i bid farewell to the universe of jk2.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:05 am

I know we never met in game but I'm glad you've decided to stay with us! Have fun with Runescape, I used to play it a long long time ago when it used to be almost a 2D game. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:13 am

Well I didn't see you much around in the past but I was enjoying the moments regardless. Good I read the post further so I was kinda spared of more D: faces
Im glad you decided to stay as member, ill be looking forward for more of your posts. And maybe, who knows, playing with you in jk2 again
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:41 am

I loved the old runescape when I was a young boy but I can't get back into it without having a bot xD Have fun man. sad to see you leaving but good to see you are staying in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:46 am

Good luck with life. And perhaps we'll see you on server in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:51 am

Good Luck Alex!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 9:59 am

What is the difference between Alex and Axel? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 10:28 am

Hektor wrote:
What is the difference between Alex and Axel? Surprised

White flame = Alex

Blue flame = Axel
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 10:59 am

Good luck with everything alex!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 2:21 pm

i tell you, someday you will reinstall jk2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Samfp

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 8:27 pm

RSN?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell jk2... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell jk2...   Farewell jk2... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell jk2...
Page 1 of 1