)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

hai the catastrophe has been reborn

Go down 
+3
EpicJK2
KingYodah
Ulquiorra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

hai the catastrophe has been reborn Empty
PostSubject: hai the catastrophe has been reborn   hai the catastrophe has been reborn Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 8:01 am

i know ive been inactive for a little time (slight exaderation) but now im back and bad-er than ever. ive got amazing grades again and my gfs leg has fully healed so now i finally have time to go back to jk2. ive missed you all lodes and yeah..... btw what have i missed since my long time of being inactive. plus i would have been on at the 1st of august but me and my gf was just celebrating our 5 months together. anyways see you guy soon. later
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: hai the catastrophe has been reborn   hai the catastrophe has been reborn Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 8:06 am

niiice wb

What you missed? Well we are having massive rank discussions, I won yellow flame, some may get cyan in a time, some new ppls joined, had elections for next term month ago etc etc roughly said lol
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: hai the catastrophe has been reborn   hai the catastrophe has been reborn Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 8:09 am

Welcome back! Congrats on the grades and glad to hear your gf has gotten better. Look forward to seeing you back in game mate.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: hai the catastrophe has been reborn   hai the catastrophe has been reborn Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 9:56 am

wb again Razz
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: hai the catastrophe has been reborn   hai the catastrophe has been reborn Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 10:01 am

Welcome Back!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: hai the catastrophe has been reborn   hai the catastrophe has been reborn Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 10:11 am

Yeah welcome back man

everyone know if the gf and happy, you ain't happy. Gotta take care of her

welcome back man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: hai the catastrophe has been reborn   hai the catastrophe has been reborn Icon_minitimeMon 11 Aug 2014, 12:12 pm

Don't believe we've met, but WB. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hai the catastrophe has been reborn   hai the catastrophe has been reborn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hai the catastrophe has been reborn
Page 1 of 1