)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The future of JK2?

Go down 
+11
Angelis
サヤイザナミ
LiQuid
Shotty
Samfp
Lelouch
raynE
Reaver
Xasomur
KingYodah
EpicJK2
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

The future of JK2? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 10:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
サヤイザナミ
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
サヤイザナミ

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 7:27 am

You can choose to make it to only show to yourself. ^^
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 7:39 am

Meh I can imagine if a JK game got made for OR by Facebook or a developer making a game for them it would be full of micro transactions. Like you'd have one FF fight then have to wait 5 minutes for your force to refill or pay gems to refill it instantly. Or red and yellow stances would be available and blue would unlock after you got 10,000 points (cus blue is best stance Razz) and you only get 5 points for a win or you can pay gems to unlock it straight away. /rant

I hope Disney at some point realises there's still a big market for Star Wars games and does them properly.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 7:57 am

Does anyone else but me see how unpracticle that is for a living room environment?
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 7:59 am

Angelis wrote:
Does anyone else but me see how unpracticle that is for a living room environment?

Yeah but... but... VR lightsaber fighting man!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 8:04 am

Pff you rent a garage xD
Back to top Go down
The Grim Death
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
The Grim Death

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 3:09 pm

JEZUS I NEED AN OCCULUS RIFT NOW I NEVER IMAGINED THAT COULD HAPPEN WITH JK2 OAVUHNVUSOACDICHNFKDHNSAVK
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 3:49 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
Meh I can imagine if a JK game got made for OR by Facebook or a developer making a game for them it would be full of micro transactions. Like you'd have one FF fight then have to wait 5 minutes for your force to refill or pay gems to refill it instantly. Or red and yellow stances would be available and blue would unlock after you got 10,000 points (cus blue is best stance Razz) and you only get 5 points for a win or you can pay gems to unlock it straight away. /rant

I hope Disney at some point realises there's still a big market for Star Wars games and does them properly.
You just predicted mentioned facebook game, every small time internet game, every iTouch app game, every Kindle game, every iSomething game their is. All in one paragraph.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 11:09 pm

Don't forget some of the bigger AAA titles like any EA game recently and GTA 5.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 1:36 am

The future of JK2? - Page 2 Effectofreallightsaber

Couldn't find the video, or a gif of where a guy is holding a lightsaber and tries to turn it on, nothing happens, looks into the saber and the saber goes through his head.
But the fact remains the same. Razz
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 1:41 am

Lol reminds me of this picture

The future of JK2? - Page 2 Star-wars-most-dangerous-weapon-galaxy-point-at-face
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 1:55 am

Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 5:06 am

@Epic Yea that's another one.

@Yoda That's not the vid I was thinking of. The vid was a guy in a room looking at why his lighstaber didnt turn on, and literally shows his head bleeding while it went through him. lol
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2014, 4:40 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
Oh man, I hope it isn't since Facebook bought Oculus Rift. You'll end up being forced to sign into Facebook before you can play JK and be prompted to post on your wall every kill.

Agreed, it won't be long before we have to sign in to Facebook every time we use the toilet. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2014, 6:06 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
They have a 10 year deal with EA ^^ DICE is currently developing the new Star Wars Battlefront Smile I really hope they will do a new JK game at some point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2014, 10:15 pm

Well I have mixed feelings about that. One the one hand more Star Wars games will be awesome but the fact EA will be behind them sucks so much shit.
Back to top Go down
LiQuid

LiQuid

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 2:58 am

Ive seen some Star Wars dance stuff for wii or something ... EA will ruin it ! Just like the movies, I love the fact that the original cast members are finally back. But It's going to be a Disney movie, for kids right ? I rather have no Episode VII ... I don't really know about JK4 ... Since Lucasarts is dead, I don't think it's going to be anything like the original 3. (If they ever deicide to make 4 that is)
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Sep 2014, 3:50 am

Yeah, I just hope there is still someone left at EA, who has a love for the older SW games and can influence the development. A new JK game with the same combat but updated graphics and force powers and stuff would be amazing. We can only hope!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future of JK2?   The future of JK2? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future of JK2?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next