)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samfp

PostSubject: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 6:58 am

- Within the past hour I was banned on SoL, presumably both servers, for the length of 1 week by Zelah.

- I was warned once to stop laming, after which I made a reference to a previous incident, saying 'no, i'm going to ignore what you ask me to do'

- I was then slept within a minute, understandably.

- I reconnected and rejoined the game

- ???

- 1 week ban

- I was also blocked on all forms of communication by Zelah so this could not be explained to me nor resolved.

- All of these actions were also taken out on Sanyo with ZERO warnings whatsover, before sleep, or before ban.

(mild laming occured prior to this for 10 minutes)

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 6:59 am

I'm not going to listen to anything you say Smile

Gg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:01 am

This previous incident was you and Sanyo hunting Enel and you asking me and Zelah not to join in. After we did and it became an actually pretty fun FFA, you both got annoyed. I wasn't there when you got banned but I hope you weren't laming everyone and had an attitude about Zel asking you not to lame, just because me and Zel joined in an FFA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:04 am

Zelah wrote:
I'm not going to listen to anything you say Smile

Gg

This is for the attention of the clan I love you

Epic, no I'm not bothered by that at all, I would have done the same probably, I said it jokingly to Zelan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:06 am

Then why go on a laming spree on our server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:06 am

'spree' 5-10 minutes in between duels vs 1 guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:07 am

It's not a joke when you send that and that continue doing it' to everyone else. And yes the whole clan can look at ur response to me when I asked you to lay off the people not doing anything. My response was a direct quote from u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanyo

Epic we never told anyone to not join in. And whatever we did its new to me that Sol just take actions without any warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp

Sanyo wrote:
Epic we never told anyone to not join in. And whatever we did its new to me that Sol just take actions without any warning.

I asked them not to join in, Zelah asked me to not lame a guy, both were ignored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:09 am

Sam told me to join in Sanyo in a pm. I didn't because I thought Enel knew you were 'training' him but when I realized he didn't we joined in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:10 am

Why was Sanyo banned for 1 week without warning please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

Christ, what on earth happened here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanyo

whatever that has to do with today epic Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:11 am

Samfp wrote:
Sanyo wrote:

I asked them not to join in, Zelah asked me to not lame a guy, both were ignored

lol if u cant see the difference in that...

Epic, Joe, and I joined in while you were ganging a member of our clan who clearly didn't want to be ganged. I asked you to stop killing random people on the server who had no beef with you. Notice I said nothing when you guys were ganging me whether it was a joke or not. But when you took it to the others on server its not a disagreement between a small group or more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:12 am

Sanyo wrote:
whatever that has to do with today epic Razz

Because it was the catalyst for you 2 coming in today and laming people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:13 am

this is almost laughable. I was given 1 warning, I considered you a friend enough that you could take a few kills from either of us.

The only warning I was given was once by Zelah, and didn't lame after that.

I was slept, reconnected, then banned.

Sanyo received no warnings at all at any time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanyo

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:14 am

sicne nobody telling me anything i must guess its something personal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:15 am

I understand you want to "feed your beast" in a JK2 but their are most likely other servers where this kind of behavior is tolerated rather than SoL. If you want to lame you should try another server. Lastly, remember that SoL rules state you have to follow through with being slept, which you tried to dodge.

What I have to say:

Whenever you get the notion to say 'no' to a serious administrator, don't do it. What part of you made you think it was a good idea to start with? Doing some 'mild laming' and saying 'no' to an administrator? You may have found that all in good humor, but did you think Zelah would find that in good humor? Before you told Zelah 'no' did you bother to ask yourself "Is what I am about to say a good idea?" Or, did you act rashly and say it anyway? YOU may have remembered a previous incident, but maybe Zelah did not. Try to look at things from both views.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:17 am

Samfp wrote:
this is almost laughable. I was given 1 warning, I considered you a friend enough that you could take a few kills from either of us.

The only warning I was given was once by Zelah, and didn't lame after that.

I was slept, reconnected, then banned.

Sanyo received no warnings at all at any time.

It is almost laughable.  Like I said I made no comments when you guys killed me.  And you and Sanyo reconnected after admin actions which is a bannable offense i had every right to ban you.  If you don't want to be banned... dont tell an admin your not going to listen to anything he says. Why would I waste my time giving warning after warning? It's illogical
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samfp

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:18 am

Reaver wrote:
I understand you want to "feed your beast" in a JK2 but their are most likely other servers where this kind of behavior is tolerated rather than SoL. If you want to lame you should try another server. Lastly, remember that SoL rules state you have to follow through with being slept, which you tried to dodge.

What I have to say:

Whenever you get the notion to say 'no' to a serious administrator, don't do it. What part of you made you think it was a good idea to start with? Doing some 'mild laming' and saying 'no' to an administrator? You may have found that all in good humor, but did you think Zelah would find that in good humor? Before you told Zelah 'no' did you bother to ask yourself "Is what I am about to say a good idea?" Or, did you act rashly and say it anyway? YOU may have remembered a previous incident, but maybe Zelah did not. Try to look at things from both views.

I understand what you are saying, but understand the context. I have known and played closely with Zelah for a long time, we do not have the kind of relationship that would involve an unnecessary ban such as this. Alot of things I say are to be taken with a pinch of salt and Zelah knows that, He also knew I was referring to another incident satirically.

This is uncharacteristically severe and I do not understand how it is justified for the purpose of around 5 lame kills MAXIMUM, and one warning, one reconnect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExiDux
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:20 am

this is what happens to SoL when i am not playing and doing my monthly stress tests on the admins and mods.
Smile

My Pixiv profile : http://www.pixiv.com/users/6770765
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:23 am

I think everyone involved in this needs to take a step back for an hour, just chill a bit and think about how daft all this is.

As we are all taking a step back I will ask HCs to check the logs and we will discuss the ban internally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:23 am

As I have heard more of the situation and something needs to be done about this I am going to give the rules to you Sam.

Harassment of other players is against the rules, and continuing to harass a player despite Admin warnings will result in a ban.

You are banned for a week. This will continue for Sanyo because you both have done the same thing and knew the consequences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:24 am

Samfp wrote:
Reaver wrote:

What I have to say:

I understand what you are saying, but understand the context. I have known and played closely with Zelah for a long time, we do not have the kind of relationship that would involve an unnecessary ban such as this. Alot of things I say are to be taken with a pinch of salt and Zelah knows that, He also knew I was referring to another incident satirically.

This is uncharacteristically severe and I do not understand how it is justified for the purpose of around 5 lame kills MAXIMUM, and one warning, one reconnect.

It was more than 5 lame kills and you know it. Reconnecting means I'm supposed to ban you. It did not cross through my mind that you were referencing the situation with Enel because i was frankly too surprised you would even respond like that and if you were... that was a really stupid time to reference it. We didn't set an official time limit for the ban yet. 1 week is just the regular stage 1 ban but we don't always go with stage 1 right away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:24 am

Samfp wrote:
Reaver wrote:

What I have to say:

And I understand you feel cheated in this aspect, personally if this were ATS I would berate Zelah, but this isn't that clan and SoL has much more what I would consider lenient rules. Earlier today you already got on Zelah's nerves by pretending to be him at the tournament. By this time, Zelah most likely had very low tolerance for you. I understand you and him have a general good relationship with eachother. But often times what is right is tossed aside by rules and discontent. If you do not believe me on the last part, their is multiple evidence of this across history. What I feel transpired was a dire miscommunication between you two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned   Today at 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Banned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next