)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What is your favourite game of all time?

Go down 
+20
Xemnas
ShadowPC56579
Kernow Pilgrim
Spartacat
Dark Misery
Shotty
raynE
Alex
Battledroidlover
Lord_Draco
LiQuid
Proballboy
Vader
Reaver
KingYodah
Angelis
Axel
Danek
The Grim Death
EpicJK2
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

What is your favourite game of all time? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 7:47 am

Title says it all, what's your favourite game of all time?

For me it has to be Final Fantasy 7, I have spent so many hours living and reliving that story and listening to the game music so it's my definite #1. A very close second is Dark Souls, I spent a lot of time searching for lore clues and watching let's plays and trying challenge runs to test my skills.

What is\are yours?
Back to top Go down
The Grim Death
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
The Grim Death

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 7:55 am

I'm liking Starbound a lot. its like terraria, minecraft, and dayz put together in one!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 8:07 am

1. Skyrim
2. Final Fantasy 8
3. Dynasty Warriors 3
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 8:27 am

1. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
2. Dark Souls
3. Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 8:29 am

I finished the first Kingdom Hearts a few months ago, it was a great game, is KH2 any good? Is Birth by Sleep a seperate game?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 8:35 am

KH2 is great Epic, defo recommend it, Birth By Sleep is a prequel to the 1st.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 8:41 am

Ah cool, I've been trying to get KH2 from boomerang rentals but they never have it in. Also why Dynasty Warriors 3 and not DW5? DW5 was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 8:59 am

Picked DW3 because it was my first, I've played all of them from 3 all the way up to 8, and don't really have a favourite so just picked the first
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 9:06 am

Danek wrote:
Picked DW3 because it was my first, I've played all of them from 3 all the way up to 8, and don't really have a favourite so just picked the first

DW5 is your favourite.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 9:20 am

1. Morrowind
2. Oblivion
3. Jk2
4. Skyrim
5. Splintercell blacklist.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 9:32 am

Depends on wether I have mood on what, but jk2 and minecraft are in the top.

I played also CoD a lot (did couple of times recently), F1 2010, NHL 2009, Virtua Tennis, etc°

Oh and all the Crash Bandicoots except Wrath of cortex
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 9:34 am

Angelis wrote:
1. Morrowind
2. Oblivion
3. Jk2
I was just summarized before I got to post anything. Basically any game with good modding capabilities.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 9:40 am

The Crash Bandicoot games were awesome. I bought the third one off PSN a while back, such a cool series.

Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 9:46 am

I tried to get running also Wrath of cortex, I wish it was PC too
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 2:17 pm

Probably, all of the N64 games I used to play years ago. Just because of good childhood memories from that, it was a blast.

(consists of: Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Mario Party (2,3), Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil, Goldeneye 007, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and many more. lol)

Honestly, I don't have a "favourite" game, they are mostly equal. (out of that list that is, anything beyond N64 is hit or miss)
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 3:38 pm

1. Fallout 3
2. League of legends
3. MGS1
4. Sonic Adventures 2 Battle
5. Zelda: Majora's Mask
6. DayZ

EDIT: For all you Dark Souls fans, have a video of someone beating the game with only a guitar hero controller.
Back to top Go down
LiQuid

LiQuid

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 6:29 pm

1. Metal Gear Solid 1 ( PS1 )
2. Metal Gear Solid 3 ( PS2 )
3. Metal Gear Solid 4 ( PS3 )
4. Heart Of Darkness ( PS1/PC )
5. Jedi Outcast ( PC )

Pure nostalgia, those are 5 games that have stayed with me over the years, that made the biggest impression on me.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 7:20 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
I finished the first Kingdom Hearts a few months ago, it was a great game, is KH2 any good? Is Birth by Sleep a seperate game?

KH:BBS is the best of the KHs, the story is epic and if you have a ps3 you might as well wait for the re-release on the ps3. KH2 is also amazing, in my opinion only second to BBS.

I'll put it this way:
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Oh my RaptorJesus this is aweeeeesooome!
Kingdom Hearts: Good
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: Fun
Kingdom Hearts 2: Really Good
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Why am I crying so much?
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded: Why does this even exist? It is shit.
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: Very Enjoyable
Kingdom Hearts 3: One day.....
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 8:40 pm

I really liked to play SPORE too, from time to time I still play it
What is your favourite game of all time? Darth_10
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 9:55 pm

Axel wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:

KH:BBS is the best of the KHs, the story is epic and if you have a ps3 you might as well wait for the re-release on the ps3. KH2 is also amazing, in my opinion only second to BBS.

I'll put it this way:
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: Oh my RaptorJesus this is aweeeeesooome!
Kingdom Hearts: Good
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories: Fun
Kingdom Hearts 2: Really Good
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: Why am I crying so much?
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded: Why does this even exist? It is shit.
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance: Very Enjoyable
Kingdom Hearts 3: One day.....

Cool, looks like I have a few more games to add to my rental list!
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2014, 11:21 pm

Vader wrote:
Probably, all of the N64 games I used to play years ago. Just because of good childhood memories from that, it was a blast.

(consists of: Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Mario Party (2,3), Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil, Goldeneye 007, Donkey Kong 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and many more. lol)

Honestly, I don't have a "favourite" game, they are mostly equal. (out of that list that is, anything beyond N64 is hit or miss)

goldeneye and donkey kong were the shit!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep 2014, 8:19 am

Proballboy wrote:
1. Fallout 3
2. League of legends
3. MGS1
4. Sonic Adventures 2 Battle
5. Zelda: Majora's Mask
6. DayZ

EDIT: For all you Dark Souls fans, have a video of someone beating the game with only a guitar hero controller.

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle is fantastic. Whenever my nephew comes over, we play the crap out of it.

My top 5 though?

1.Tales of Xillia 2 (and the first one too)
2.Tales of Symphonia (and its "sequel" Dawn of the New World)
3.Golden Sun (And Golden Sun: The Lost Age, since it's basically a "Disc 2" to the first game)
4.Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
5.Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

These games left the largest impression on me of all the games I have played. Tales of Symphonia deserves special mention, being the first of these that I have played. I first played it many years ago, and up until that point, any of the games that I have played didn't have half the story that Symphonia did. And that soundtrack... it blew me away.

Golden Sun gets a special mention as well, for getting me really interested in video game music at all. Before that, I didn't really listen to much of anything. For a GBA title (an early one at that), the soundtrack for Golden Sun was amazing.

Baten Kaitos gets a mention too, for having an unorthodox battle system that still worked really well. Also, for having one of my favorite soundtracks ever.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2014, 7:05 am

Hmm if we are doing a top 5 mine would be:

FF7
Dark Souls
Grandia
Breath of Fire 3
Mario 64

MGS 2 and 3, Goldeneye and Fallout 3 are also up there in my list of favourites.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Sep 2014, 8:19 am

Star Wars: JK2
GTA: V
Skyrim
Halo: Reach
Star Wars: RC
Star Wars: BFI-II
Star Wars: GB
Halo: 3
Star Wars: JK3
Hitman: Absolution
Call Of Duty: Black Ops I-II
Splinter Cell
FIFA

Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2014, 2:00 am

Runescape3
Oldschool Runescape
Jedi knight 2
jedi knight 3
The Force Unleashed 1
Star Wars BattleFront 2
Star wars BattleFront 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favourite game of all time?   What is your favourite game of all time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite game of all time?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next