)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 Read This please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grimlore



Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:21 pm

I've been feelin uncomfortable...about how our ats is being runned...


And it's not that i hate it....It's just that i wish there can be some changes to some things....

First of all,I felt uncomfortable with the way recruitment is done cuz of various reasons:

#1 When u lose a poll u have to f***ing wait and get better at stuff..like Call of Duty Evil or Very Mad


#2 IF you lose a poll cuz some bozo says a rly dumb reason and everybody changes votes...i want vote changing disabled

#3 You've been holding back 6 months with Outcast and when u split from him :/


and lastly and it's cuz i am rly mad cuz Hora joined Outcast and ik why: if he didn't quit us Out would ban him -____-


and another thing i am uncomfortable with is that I can't communicate with alot of ATS members on xifre and most of the council uses msn -____-

It's not f****in required but it's recommended to get xfire so council members and admins can keep in touch if Msn f***ks out :/


and LASTLY I'm f***kin gettin a skin made by Grimmjow and i am seriously pissed that it won't be added cuz i'm not ats yet -__-
Just cuz i ain't fu**in ats doesn't mean it can't be f***in added for later :/

and last,but not least....I am seriously pissed cuz all of you don't let me help put down lamers and i want to fu***in help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend


Posts : 4987

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:24 pm

Grimlore wrote:
and last,but not least....I am seriously pissed cuz all of you don't let me help put down lamers and i want to fu***in help

The only thing on which i can have a voice.

YOU SUX TOO MUCH TO KILL LAMERS CUZ THEY ARE GOOD MUAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch



Posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:32 pm

Ajunta...

Grimlore,
1. Watch your language or nobody will take you seriously. Almost every paragraph has f***in in it.
2. Its not that we don't let you help. How do i help? Kill peoples duh.

3. Thats what the fourm is for. To keep in touch. I have xfire and msn.

4. What are you talking about? Get better at cod?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:33 pm

Grimlore wrote:



and lastly and it's cuz i am rly mad cuz Hora joined Outcast and ik why: if he didn't quit us Out would ban him -____-



We arent outcast, we wont do that ^^


EDIT: WOLF GREAT WORDS, KARMA FOR YOU!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore



Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:36 pm

Seb seriously...


You guys are still the same in recruitment :/

you use polls and applications for recruitment and some players don't take kindly to that and i've been held back by yall and i had enough Sith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:43 pm

lol, can i see kernows or phoenix comment before i say something^^
it made me lol xD and i wanna see your reaction first before i am the badass guy again xD

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch



Posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:57 pm

WEEEE!!! Why... TY SEBBO! SALUTE!! LOLZ!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore



Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:58 pm

off topic guys :/



That doesn't have to do with what i am trying to say Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo



Posts : 609

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 6:55 pm

Grim everyone had to go tho the recruitment ages ago I was around when there was no recruitment stuff like just after ats started in 2006.

About your question about council and ats members getting xfire you dont have to have xfire or msn to talk to the members thats what the forum is for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5185

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

well i think grimm at least needs another shot at recruitment....he has been working really hard and really wants to be ATS :O (lol in my day to recruit all u had to do was a questinare and u were in Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fisTo



Posts : 609

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 9:40 pm

Yep but you have to be more patience now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore



Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 24 Feb 2010, 10:59 pm

more patient i have to be means i have to wait more :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 2697

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 1:20 am

1. Grim, stop coming here to shed tears to everybody about how you lost your poll, because if you were a good candidate you would have won. And if everybody changed their vote because of something someone posted it must have been a good and valid reason to change their vote. And it's not only what gets posted in the section, it's also what we see outside of the recruitment polls.

2. And stop using those annoying "f**k this and f**k that", you're pissing me off with that.

3. You're lucky that you don't run out of chances. Before it used to be that after two chances, you would never become ATS. We don't judge you on your skill in the game, we judge you on your personality and your character, and after your poll got started and you heard good things about it you stopped trying to show a good character and then you got your ass kicked by the poll because you started being annoying and disrespectful again.

4. Wtf are you talking about? Almost every council member, forum mod, forum admin, and server admin has an xfire.

5. And you should NOT be so quick to judge Hora like that or I will go with Sebbat and team your little ass. If he was really with us, he wouldn't care if he was banned by Outcast or not, as long as he had some place to play and train with his friends.

6. Just because you're not in ATS doesn't mean you can't help "put down" lamers.

7. We only take skins for ATS because we don't want to spam up our skin section. And it's also because we call it the "]=ATS=[~Skins Download" not "Skins from random people of Jk2."

So all-in-all, I don't know why you keep bringing this up, you're angry because you lost your poll. People tell you time and time again why you did lose it, and you keep coming back to complain, GET OVER IT. Like I said before, we always give extra chances and take this as a sign of needing improvement, not a put-down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:34 am

OUR ATS? :/

Wolfe you had a postive poll going....you acting like a lemon.....everyone changed their votes. Its not rocket science mate. We don't need to change or do anything, our system is fine, fair and gurantees the best candidates get the place. YOU need to change.

I stop bothering with you (as everyone does) a long time a go, with your inability to listen. No-one cares about you any more because you never took the help when it was offered to you.

PS. Read phoenix's post from all those weeks ago? Didn't think so. :/

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend


Posts : 12823

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:54 am

well... kernow is right...
lol wolfe is complaining abou this is done here xD and still wants to get in. wolfe make a new clan on your own and recruit your ppl how you want it.

it is clear when the members, who are the clan, estimate you being under the required standart of the clan, than this is healthy for the clan. and its not the clans fault, its just that you dont fit. thats why i say: if u dont fit in this clan, find a clan you fit in, or make one.

and i am glad that you have no msn. i dont want to hear your opinions about anything regarding the clan and i dont want to argue with you its a waste of time.

and your constant nagging about skins is just pissing everybody off. and as you piss the skinners in this clan off as well with the other nonsense you do, you wont ever get a skin here. so just let it be.

well danek made many mistakes and shows a unhealthy attitude quite often. and i argue with ref alot, and he pisses me off from time to time. but they were right about you from the beginning on:
You, wolfe, will never be in ATS. You just dont fit.
Period.

We are all tired about you.

and do yourself a favor, and stop getting upset about all this and stop letting you insult by us. Just go. Do your own thing.

___________________
Pfavex'asomu'ridano Article

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:55 am

BlueNinja wrote:
1. Grim, stop coming here to shed tears to everybody about how you lost your poll, because if you were a good candidate you would have won



5. And you should NOT be so quick to judge Hora like that or I will go with Sebbat and team your little ass. If he was really with us, he wouldn't care if he was banned by Outcast or not, as long as he had some place to play and train with his friends.

6. Just because you're not in ATS doesn't mean you can't help "put down" lamers.

7. We only take skins for ATS because we don't want to spam up our skin section. And it's also because we call it the "]=ATS=[~Skins Download" not "Skins from random people of Jk2."

So all-in-all, I don't know why you keep bringing this up, you're angry because you lost your poll. People tell you time and time again why you did lose it, and you keep coming back to complain, GET OVER IT. Like I said before, we always give extra chances and take this as a sign of needing improvement, not a put-down.



Karma for you blue.. Nice words.. he is right and, if you say other bad thing about hora, i will kill you and eat your eyes wolfe

Karma for you too kernow, you arent in ATS wolfe




Ah other thing




IM ANGRY AGAIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 5:42 am

GRRRR Wolfe.......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH F***ING BLAH!

"Oh its not my fault im not in ATS, oh its not my fault my poll failed, oh i hate the fact my skins arnt being made because im not ATS, oh everybody is holding me back, OH OH OH OH F***KING OH EVEYBODY ELSE FAULT EXECEPT F***ING MINE!"

Ya had a chance, ya blew it, tough f***ing titties lad! You like having a second arsehole with diarrhoea! You just complain and complain and complain and f***ing complain! Nobody cares anymore. Now stop abusing and swearing at us, we dont wanna hear it!


Grimlore wrote:
I've been feelin uncomfortable...about how our ats is being runned...
Your ATS? No mate not your ATS, OUR ATS. Your not in ATS, nor are you ever likely to be.

Grimlore wrote:
And it's not that i hate it....It's just that i wish there can be some changes to some things....
As your not in our clan it isnt any of your business to suggest, make, persuade or even participate in talks or debates regarding any changes. It has nothing to do with you.

Grimlore wrote:
#1 When u lose a poll u have to f***ing wait and get better at stuff..like Call of Duty Evil or Very Mad
Your fault you lost ya poll, and in hindsight i would never have put it up in a million years for you now

Grimlore wrote:
#2 IF you lose a poll cuz some bozo says a rly dumb reason and everybody changes votes...i want vote changing disabled

Vote changing is both nessasary and required in order to ensure people have a fair poll. As we gather new information on applicants, opinions are likely to change, thus voters options must always be available until the end of poll. Also having vote changes in ATS has absolutley nothing to do with you, and your opinion on this matter is both worthless and unrequired.

Secondly, people changed their minds in your poll for obvious reasons, it was not a follow the leader decision, everybody made up their own minds on how to vote and therefore voted accordingly. Everybody had their own cast-iron reasons for voting no, no persuasion was involved. The reason people changed their vote to no was because of your attitude and behavior as a whole.

Grimlore wrote:
#3 You've been holding back 6 months with Outcast and when u split from him :/
Once again blaming everybody else for your shortcomings and not taking responsibility for your actions. You have held yourself back.

Grimlore wrote:
and lastly and it's cuz i am rly mad cuz Hora joined Outcast and ik why: if he didn't quit us Out would ban him -____-

Hora leaving is none of your business, he was ATS and he deserved to be. He was a good guy who respected and followed the rules, was enthusiast towards being in ATS, and a friendly guy into the bargin. He had his reasons for leaving and going to outcast, he saw more positives and less conflict, it was as his convienice. I dont hate him for it, we must accept it.

That however has nothing to do with you because once again, you are not ATS......

Grimlore wrote:
and another thing i am uncomfortable with is that I can't communicate with alot of ATS members on xifre and most of the council uses msn -____-
It's not f****in required but it's recommended to get xfire so council members and admins can keep in touch if Msn f***ks out :/

Council matters, conversations or decisions have nothing to do with you in the slightest, they are just not your business. Nobody wants to hear you opinion in the council, nobody needs your input in the council. Basically stay out of council matters!

Grimlore wrote:
and LASTLY I'm f***kin gettin a skin made by Grimmjow and i am seriously pissed that it won't be added cuz i'm not ats yet -__-
Just cuz i ain't fu**in ats doesn't mean it can't be f***in added for later :/

Skins skins skins skins skins F**k F**k F**k F**k F**k ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME F**KING ME! Who cares if it is added or not, maybe grimmjow will add it himself, maybe not, but it is goddam low prority stuff that most people just arnt bothered about!

Grimlore wrote:
and last,but not least....I am seriously pissed cuz all of you don't let me help put down lamers and i want to fu***in help

Put down lamers????? Its not for us to join in a fight everytime somebody gets lamed. fight back or talk to admin. If there are other ATS around who are also getting lamed too, maybe they will get involved but coming here and complaining that we dont help people targeted by lamers is NOT TRUE!!!! We do everything we can to ensure fairness in the game, There are loads of council topics related to lamer and scripters and we take everything into account and try to act on it. So dont come here saying that we dont care about what happens on our own server, we do what we can!!!! It isnt up to you to stop laming on the server, you are not a policeman, nor do we want you as one!

Abrubtly forthright speech but goddam honest in afraid!

Maybe you will have more fun on call of duty than JK2.............. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 1378

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 6:05 am

Grimlore you was at the top when your poll started

Now your all the way at the bottom

Man,i think Phoenix and Kernow are right,you always act like you are in ATS and you never listen

And WTF does Call of Duty go to do with JK2?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 7:20 am

Good words Phoenix - But you know he won't read them. Neutral

Wolfe If I worried as much as you. I wouldn't fart through fear of shittin myself. :/

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 10:56 am

Kernow's a farter! Ewwww!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimlore



Posts : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 11:53 am

off topic nick :/


phoe i am not trying to say that :/

and you're wrong in some areas of your words Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 6165

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Thu 25 Feb 2010, 12:04 pm

Ok.. Topic Closed, because this topic will be a insult wolfe topic :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10541

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 17 Mar 2010, 1:52 pm

I think it prudent to say I dekarmarized Wolfe for having the ignorance and insult to tell Nick to not go Off topic after all that he has done.

Plus the fact that Wolfe pledges he can change yet has to post replies to another of Phoenix's aggresive yet advising comments.

Wolfe, you're above statement is why you're being considered for forum ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend


Posts : 3075

PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Wed 17 Mar 2010, 2:04 pm

Well he was right, I was off-topic. Razz
But I was just trying to lighten the mood.

I'm always for giving Zeto more chances. I would like for him to improve in his social integration into the clan, but it may not be possible, and that's not necessarily a deal-breaker. I urge everyone to consider that Zeto may have certain behaviors that medically he cannot control, particularly when it comes to going off-topic, and also when reading our advice and comments. Anyone who abuses this suggestion and insults Zeto based on it is going to get WTFabuseOwned by me.

At the very least, perhaps moderators could begin deleting all his irrelevant posts instead of banning him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Read This please   Today at 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Read This please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» READ + WRITE in Chinese in-game - updated 2008 Nov 2d
» Do you read The Tale of Despereaux
» an example of my writing for anyone who wants to read.(warning its not good)
» Some books i had read.....
» How To Use and Read a Multimeter

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: