)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving SoL

Go down 
+17
devY The Invincible
Lelouch
Proballboy
The Grim Death
NickdeClaw
Hektor
Spartacat
LiQuid
KingYodah
EpicJK2
Vader
Lucifer
Danek
Xemnas
Xasomur
Angelis
Zelah
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 10:24 am

I want to preface this that I have never had so much fun in a surrounding community of players that I have had here. SoL will always have a special place in my heart and this is a difficult decision to come to.

That being said I have thought alot about this decision the last couple weeks and it is final. I have several reasons for my decision and for most it would be unwise and without gain to share them here. If you want to ask me privately i might share them with you but keep in mind if you ask im going to answer truthfully so dont ask if you are easily offended Razz

The one thing I will say, I say because I think it will help SoL in the long run. The last several months I have noticed a huge reduction in the sense of comradery i used to feel in SoL. I remember a time when Xaso, Monkey, Cibbicom, Me, Andy, Epic, and a few others I'm forgetting all stood up and fought Boss and his goons for at least an hour because we were defending a clan mate. I miss that here now. I can't even get help fighting one random lamer now and most disagreements on the forum are much harsher than they once were. I am partly to blame for that last part because of how frustrated I have been by it, but this is the way it appears to me. Like I said I'm not posting to whine and complain about the glory days, but I want for SoL to return to those days and I believe if you work for it, you can achieve it.

Just so it doesn't look like we are trying to be secretive, I'm just going to come out and say it. I am working on forming a clan with SoulReaver and that is my current plan for my future in this game. I hope people don't resent me for this and I intend to remain friends with everyone who wants to remain friends with me. Farewell and I wish you all the best!
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 10:31 am

Man, out of all the people in SoL, I can honestly admit besides Yods, you are the person in this clan that is seconded with my trust. I am not going to try and convince you to stay, or complain that you are leaving, all I really have to say is: Be happy in whatever you do afterthis and make sure it is 100% what you wish for and you will achieve it, trust me.

Peace out Bro, I will miss you <3

~Angel
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 11:13 am

Don't break my heart Zelah!
WHY?!
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 11:34 am

Well.
If that is your descision I'll respect it Smile
Hard choice but you have to follow your own way.

Yet i hope that you aren't breaking the contact completly.
I mean it's not like you don't come to our server anymore right? Very Happy
And if your clan is build i guess we could have some fun activity together.

The day may come and we'll meet again Wink

Farewell and may the force be with you.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 1:13 pm

What the fly a kite?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 1:24 pm

your decisions affect your history within this clan.. Nothing else to say..
Farewell..
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 2:11 pm

Birthday ruined.

Ok, maybe not that much. It's sad to see you go Zelah, but best of luck to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 2:16 pm

Ty most of you for your support. I fully intend to stay involved in the community and on server because I really enjoy most of you Smile. Pretty pathetic someone dekarma'd angel's post Wink
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 4:21 pm

Zelah wrote:
Ty most of you for your support.  I fully intend to stay involved in the community and on server because I really enjoy most of you Smile.  Pretty pathetic someone dekarma'd angel's post Wink

2 people did as a matter of fact.

EDIT: lmao nvm I am hyper. xD
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 9:05 pm

It's sad to see you go mate Sad. I wish you luck with your new clan, keep visiting us in SoL Server!

Leaving SoL F7dXVVy
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 11:31 pm

Zelah wrote:
I remember a time when Xaso, Monkey, Cibbicom, Me, Andy, Epic, and a few others I'm forgetting all stood up and fought Boss and his goons for at least an hour because we were defending a clan mate
You are forgetting me D:
Zelah wrote:

I am working on forming a clan with SoulReaver and that is my current plan for my future in this game. I hope people don't resent me for this and I intend to remain friends with everyone who wants to remain friends with me.  Farewell and I wish you all the best!
Well, the reason I think about is the rather personal reasons you mentioned couple of months ago when you said you aren't leaving SoL but will be not very active. Didn't guess this among the reasons (lack of comradery? huh D: ) of course, but good luck and have fun (what else to say).
I don't know if you will reconsider leaving with seeing you firmly decided already but stay around server so we can still play and keep having fun, its been good times and I want to keep it so :3
Back to top Go down
LiQuid

LiQuid

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 3:04 am

Goodbye, and good luck with your life !
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 6:21 am

Zelah! Wait, do you have twitter or facebook? I just wish to stay in touch! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 6:22 am

Spartacat wrote:
Zelah! Wait, do you have twitter or facebook? I just wish to stay in touch! Smile

I'll still be in game and see you all the time mate Very Happy

My xfire is Zelah95 if you want to add me there Smile
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 6:25 am

Zelah wrote:
Spartacat wrote:

I'll still be in game and see you all the time mate Very Happy

My xfire is Zelah95 if you want to add me there Smile

ok, good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 8:25 am

Bye..

Cya on the server so we can talk about it... once ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeSun 05 Oct 2014, 8:33 am

Bye Zelah, thanks for all the fun times and your contributions. Good luck with your new clan.
Back to top Go down
The Grim Death
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
The Grim Death

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 9:22 am

Zelah are you going to come to the server sometime again?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 1:49 pm

Keep up the high moral standards that made you rise so quickly within SoL, among which are rationality, honesty and loyalty. Try to be as reasonable as you used to be.
Maybe SoL is slow, maybe SoL is pig-headed, maybe it is even languid. But all that kept it from making mistakes as well, and last but not least it kept SoL from dying. Your newly won freedom bears a danger.
Maybe I should have made this post, or maybe someone else should have done it. But the good part now is, that it doesn't need to have the same impact now, like was ascribed to it before.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 2:26 pm

Xaso wrote:
Try to be as reasonable as you used to be.

Dang quite the dig...

Anyways I was talking with Danek on server tonight and he made a very good point that I hadn't thought of. He mentioned that me giving no warning to my leaving leaves you guys in a stressful situation of replacing my positions on short notice because they are already vacant. I apologize that it did not come to my mind but I'm sure you guys will get good replacements Smile
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 2:33 pm

I do also apologize as well about the vacant spots we have left seeing as I was the highest person in the clan and I have left you guys to fill the void.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 3:19 pm

plot twist lol
now I can't say sol zelan anymore QQ
full support from me if you need help with anything <3
Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 6:29 am

So I heard you guys needed an admin?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 8:46 am

Zelah Sad
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 9:11 am

devY The Invincible wrote:
So I heard you guys needed an admin?

devY for admin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving SoL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next