)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Long time no see (: - BlueNinja

Go down 
+12
Zelah
Xasomur
Proballboy
Lucifer
Angelis
Vader
Spartacat
KingYodah
Xemnas
Danek
EpicJK2
BlueNinja
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:13 am

Hey guys, it's been quite a while since i've been back on these forums. I recently was contacted on fb from an old friend (sorry I forgot your in-game name, but you know who you are) and felt very nostalgic about my experiences in this game. I revisited the forums and was surprised to see the clan still alive, I honestly thought this game was completely dead. But it's good to see people are still playing this great game that's made it through these years. It's good to be back and even better to see some of my old friends still active on the forums. Looking forward to seeing you guys in game.

PS: I can't find my copy of jk2. If any of you guys have a CD crack that you can link me or PM me if you want, it'd be greatly appreciated.

PPS: I completely forgot how to script my name back on and use console commands hahahaha. I may need a refresher course from somebody.

PPPS: What's prime time on the servers?
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:29 am

Welcome back mate!

We haven't met in game yet, but nice to meet you on here. The server is still fairly busy and best times are roughly 6-11pm GMT. But there will be people playing in the evening in your US hours still.

JK2 copy wise, I would suggest Steam it's not on there for much, like £6 or something Razz. But if not there are others that can give you some links.

Hope to see you in game mate.

Last edited by EpicJK2 on Mon 06 Oct 2014, 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:30 am

BlueNinja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:34 am

ayooooo

My computer is literally so old it can't even run steam. I'll probably end up ordering a physical copy online but for now I really want to hop onto the server.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:37 am

Lol in that case I dunno mate. If you have Xfire I can find you some links, but other returning guys have struggled with recent torrents. My Xfire is epicjk2.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:37 am

Take a look at Shottys comment.
There is a Download button and there you'll get a Jk2 GameData base folder.
With that you can run jk2 without even installing it Wink

https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t6824-need-help-for-the-installation
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:38 am

Oh and welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:39 am

Thanks Xemn, had completely forgotten about that!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:39 am

Nevermind I found my CD in the deepest darkest corner of my closet lol. Thanks though. I'll be hopping onto the server if anyone wants to join me.

And thank you What a Face
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:43 am

Goddamnit hell, Xaso will drool like hungry puppy omg

Hello, looking forward to see ya Very Happy

-> about the console commands, shift+~ to open console, /bind key name <name>, ^0-9 for coloring name, /dchelp emotes for list of emotes, /amlogin <password> to login, /bind key <teleport_name>, some other important or useful commands https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t6059-useful-jk2-server-commands?highlight=commands

and I dunno what else xD, hope you will remember now
Get your cd soon, I wanna see you ingame Very Happy
P.S. Sorry BlueNinja, but I happened to knock you out top 10 posters some time ago lol
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:50 am

BLUENINJA! I wonder who messaged you on Facebook? hmmm... Wait, what IS prime time on the server?!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 6:55 am

Welcome back.

Heh, for as long as I've been here, I haven't met you in game yet. ^^
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 7:00 am

damn that sol meetup, included BlueNinja Very Happy
Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Shot0021
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 7:47 am

KingYodah wrote:
Goddamnit hell, Xaso will drool like hungry puppy omg

Hello, looking forward to see ya Very Happy

-> about the console commands, shift+~ to open console, /bind key name <name>, ^0-9 for coloring name, /dchelp emotes for list of emotes, /amlogin <password> to login, /bind key <teleport_name>, some other important or useful commands https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t6059-useful-jk2-server-commands?highlight=commands

and I dunno what else xD, hope you will remember now
Get your cd soon, I wanna see you ingame Very Happy
P.S. Sorry BlueNinja, but I happened to knock you out top 10 posters some time ago lol

wierd, all I need to press is the ~ Key, I don't even need shift to open the console. Maybe that is something to do with jk2 se
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 10:10 am

WB BlueNinja!
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 11:50 am

Welcome back to the game man! Hope to see you on sometime.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 1:35 pm

Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Yay
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You come back just in time Blue! I missed you so much!!!!!!!

Here, this one's for you: https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t6791-happy-bday-he-who-i-never-met-blue-ninja
aaand this one too: https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t5320-blueninja

and now we can call Mereel "buttercup"! Idk in which topic it was, but there is one, where he says we could call him buttercup if you return! Heheh!

Long time no see (: - BlueNinja 79936-jonah-hill-screaming-fanboy-fa-f4Kz

@ Yodah
why must there be a fod tag on the pic? Even with the name of boss in chat?!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 1:37 pm

OMG Xaso Very Happy so glad to hear from you again!!!!!!

Holy crap I didnt think Mereel still came on here, my old master Very Happy ahhh I can't wait to see you guys on server again
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 1:50 pm

oh, and you have a medal! Check your profile and the Hall of Fame ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 1:54 pm

Hahahaha thank you, I'm glad people remembered me for my humor, if anything. Reading these topics are very heartwarming, thanks everyone (':
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 2:28 pm

Was good to meet you on server Ninja Very Happy

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 8:11 pm

@Xaso, because Zelah funny moment, he pressed that bind second before I pressed my temporary screenshot bind xD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeMon 06 Oct 2014, 8:14 pm

WB Shawn Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 1:17 am

Ahhhh Hektor, you op bastard. Teach me to be good at this game again lol
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2014, 8:50 am

Long time no see Blue Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time no see (: - BlueNinja   Long time no see (: - BlueNinja Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see (: - BlueNinja
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next