)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 What do you do for a living?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CeilingCat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 618

PostSubject: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 4:39 am

I'm curious, SOL

What's your occupation? Are you a student or do you have a job? Or both? What do you wish to be in the future?

I used to be a part time student and have a part time job at my YMCA as a lifeguard.

Now I'm just a typical poor college student!

I just want to know you all better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 5:42 am

I work as Flight Assistance with the Lufthansa.
Payed very well.
Have alot of free time.
Get to see the world.

I used to be studying computer science at a german university.
I lost my place there so I got into the Lufthansa thing Very Happy

You can look up the rest in my biography :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CeilingCat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 618

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 5:48 am

Xemnas wrote:
I used to be studying computer science at a german university.
I lost my place there so I got into the Lufthansa thing Very Happy

You can look up the rest in my biography :p

I read your biography, and I liked it! What is Lufthansa like? Do you still live in Florida?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 2697

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 7:43 am

Also a lifeguard and swim instructor at a YMCA in South Florida, full time student
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 7:51 am

Spartacat wrote:
Xemnas wrote:
I used to be studying computer science at a german university.
I lost my place there so I got into the Lufthansa thing Very Happy

You can look up the rest in my biography :p

I read your biography, and I liked it! What is Lufthansa like? Do you still live in Florida?

Hard job.
Can be very stressful.
But money, free time and enjoying other countrys Very Happy

I don't live in Florida anymore.
I have a nice appartment in germany.

But I still have relatives in the USA and I visit them sometimes.
It can happen that i end up in Miami for a few days so I would rent a car and pay a visit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 1400

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 8:06 am

Hunting Killer Dolphins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CeilingCat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 618

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 9:24 am

BlueNinja wrote:
Also a lifeguard and swim instructor at a YMCA in South Florida, full time student

YMCA lifeguards represent! Cool

Xemnas wrote:
Spartacat wrote:
Xemnas wrote:
I used to be studying computer science at a german university.
I lost my place there so I got into the Lufthansa thing Very Happy

You can look up the rest in my biography :p

I read your biography, and I liked it! What is Lufthansa like? Do you still live in Florida?

Hard job.
Can be very stressful.
But money, free time and enjoying other countrys Very Happy

I don't live in Florida anymore.
I have a nice appartment in germany.

But I still have relatives in the USA and I visit them sometimes.
It can happen that i end up in Miami for a few days so I would rent a car and pay a visit Very Happy

Very nice! I can see that being stressful! The benefits seem nice! It's always good to visit family, family is very important. Gus Fring from Breaking Bad taught me that!

Danek wrote:
Hunting Killer Dolphins

O RLY?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CeilingCat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 618

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 9:28 am



Xemnas, now I'm getting these advertisements Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 9:44 am

Haha i block stuff like that xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 4127

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 10:27 am

Nothing atm. Going to be a full time student starting Jan. 5th.
Main goal I'm heading towards is being an Electrician. (the course I signed up for is Electrical Engineering Technology 1 of 3 years).

___________________




Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 2697

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 12:32 pm

Xemnas wrote:
But I still have relatives in the USA and I visit them sometimes.
It can happen that i end up in Miami for a few days so I would rent a car and pay a visit Very Happy

Let me know if you ever come down, I live in Pembroke Pines sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:42 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
Xemnas wrote:
But I still have relatives in the USA and I visit them sometimes.
It can happen that i end up in Miami for a few days so I would rent a car and pay a visit Very Happy

Let me know if you ever come down, I live in Pembroke Pines sunny

Thats actualy in Miami Very Happy

If I visit them I usualy take route 41 to get to Naples.
But I could also pay a visit for a beer or 2 and then drive the Aligator Alley Very Happy
Usualy takes me 3 hours...depends on the car.
But on the Aligator Alley the ppl start driving like jackasses so i could make up much time on there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 2:08 pm

Right now I am taking classes in both my technical school program within my highschool and my regular school in their automotive technician programs, that aid students in learning both general automotives and collision repair.

Once I get out of highschool in one more year I will be applying to every automotive tech school I can find.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaver



Posts : 297

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Tue 04 Nov 2014, 7:13 pm

... Marketing and amateur poetry ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight


Posts : 2697

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Wed 05 Nov 2014, 1:37 am

Reaver wrote:
... Marketing and amateur poetry ...

Write me something (;

And i was thinking of looking into marketing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5206

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Wed 05 Nov 2014, 4:35 am

I study college of travelling and tourism. And I work as a manager for supportive actions. (it's like 10 times ina month)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proballboy



Posts : 1562

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Wed 05 Nov 2014, 12:15 pm

High school right now but I also work at a small business that fixes smartphones when they need repairs. I am going to do computer science in college next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Wed 05 Nov 2014, 1:28 pm

Lately to literally live I've made my money in live game of poker, at my mates houses and in the pub. Odd jobs in France as of late ^_^

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CeilingCat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 618

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Wed 05 Nov 2014, 3:51 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Lately to literally live I've made my money in live game of poker, at my mates houses and in the pub. Odd jobs in France as of late ^_^


Do you know french that well?

Proballboy wrote:
High school right now but I also work at a small business that fixes smartphones when they need repairs. I am going to do computer science in college next year.

very nice! I remember you saying that, do you know what college you wanna go to? I changed my major to Business, I might do something with I.T. I'm not sure yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CeilingCat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 618

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Wed 05 Nov 2014, 3:51 pm

Hektor wrote:
I study college of travelling and tourism. And I work as a manager for supportive actions. (it's like 10 times ina month)

I assume this means you'll be traveling a lot? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raynE
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 156

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Fri 07 Nov 2014, 2:55 am

The exciting world of IT.


Edit: More specifically I am also a CEO of a massive international technology company, and I spend small amounts of time hosting daily meetings to boost moral and financial success in my company. My wife also recently left me for kissing her sister, and took all of my simoleons. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend


Posts : 10542

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Fri 07 Nov 2014, 6:57 am

Un peu, Cat. Enough to survive alone with a bunch of Frenchies ^_^

___________________
Admiral AckbarIT'S A TRAP!


Onen hag Oll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alpha'



Posts : 437

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Sat 06 Dec 2014, 6:15 am

Working for Merlin Entertainments, Park operations at Alton towers Resorts best job i could dream of get to be the first to ride the Rides/Coasters for free everyday what more can you possibly want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2324

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Sat 06 Dec 2014, 6:55 am

Direct support professional/ EMT, luvs what i do and always ready in case people need help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CeilingCat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 618

PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Sat 06 Dec 2014, 9:01 am

Lucifer wrote:
Direct support professional/ EMT, luvs what i do and always ready in case people need help.

Dude that's awesome. Last term I was in EMT school, but decided to transfer to uni. After EMT school I planned on becoming a firefighter... I still think about doing that sometimes. It feels good to help people, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do you do for a living?   Today at 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
What do you do for a living?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Night of the living dead
» Living World of Darkness
» How often do you tidy up your living space?
» Advice on the Mystical Living Room collections
» Hi, I'm Andy (from Belgium, living in Yangshuo, Guangxi)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: