)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Imperials vs. Stormcloaks

Go down 
+2
Reaver
Spartacat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Empty
PostSubject: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 4:39 am

Okay, clan

I started playing this game again.

>inb4 Oblivion and Morrowind are better. Yes I know that.

You saw the title of the thread. let's talk about this.

>inb4 this thread has already been done before

In Elder Scrolls IV the Imperials were awesome, they were bad ass. No one could touch the Imperial Legion. They had pride and still had some humility. I always felt safe when I saw a guard on a horse.
Now it's Elder Scrolls V, the Legion lost to the Thalmor and gave up the right to worship Talos. I was mad. All Nords were mad, Talos was a Nord.

>inb4 "Gods can't be humans"

I chose the Stormcloaks because I didn't like the direction the Empire was heading. I would've chosen the Imperials if it meant getting rid of the Thalmor fawkers and getting Talos back.

>inb4 Stormcloak Empire would've been weak. I say most country is weak when it is first formed. Example: Countries in North & South America

I read somewhere that the Thalmor wanted the Stormcloaks to break away so the Thalmor could just beat them while they were weak. Interesting strategy. But remember that the Nords would probably rather die than submit to the Thalmor.
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 6:52 am

The Empire! (Because if the Empire falls then so does reading, art, military prowess and technological invention as everything is based off Rome for the empire so if the Empire falls we'll get some kind of other Directional Empire [Byzantium anyone?] Thing and then the other other Empire called the Holy Imperial Empire or something and everyone will fight to be the next 'Empire' [Russia, Holy Romans, Ottomans?].)
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 8:07 am

I see neither of them as the 'bad guys', but I sure fell a lot more guilty
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 9:13 am

Reaver wrote:
The Empire! (Because if the Empire falls then so does reading, art, military prowess and technological invention as everything is based off Rome for the empire so if the Empire falls we'll get some kind of other Directional Empire [Byzantium anyone?] Thing and then the other other Empire called the Holy Imperial Empire or something and everyone will fight to be the next 'Empire' [Russia, Holy Romans, Ottomans?].)

I see your point! But the Stormcloaks weren't trying to rid the world of the Cyrodiilic Imperial styled Empire, they just wanted to preserve Skyrim. They were just saying "We're not cowards unlike the Imperials. We're going to stand our ground and hold onto Talos."

The Empire has basically fallen to the Thalmor anyway m8. Why should Skyrim be next?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 9:25 am

Look in the past at all the Imperialization of people before us. It'd be different if Skyrim was seceding from the Imperials but the Imperials are oppressing themselves onto the Nords.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 12:11 pm

Kill them both and become a vampire. ;3
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 12:17 pm

Shotty wrote:

Wish there was a third party to be honest, Don't prefer either of them
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 12:33 pm

Danek wrote:
Shotty wrote:

Werewolves?
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 12:51 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
Look in the past at all the Imperialization of people before us. It'd be different if Skyrim was seceding from the Imperials but the Imperials are oppressing themselves onto the Nords.

THANK YOU. The nords wanted none of that.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 12:53 pm

Xemnas wrote:
Danek wrote:
Shotty wrote:

Werewolves?

Yeah, I wish you could have taken over Skyrim with the Companions, as the Nords in that faction were the TRUE ones.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2014, 1:11 pm

BlueNinja wrote:

THANK YOU. The Imperials were looking for someone to go down with, the Nords wanted none of that.
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2014, 5:41 pm

Wait am I the only person who would fight for the Empire? Well then. (I have Skyrim but I only put like two hours into it because I find the gameplay silly).
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2014, 6:25 pm

Reaver wrote:
Wait am I the only person who would fight for the Empire? Well then. (I have Skyrim but I only put like two hours into it because I find the gameplay silly).

srry m8 I think u r tho

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperials vs. Stormcloaks   Imperials vs. Stormcloaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperials vs. Stormcloaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: