)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Sign up here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D   Wed 26 Nov 2014, 2:46 am

I have finally installed OBS and am back and doing Minecraft, YaY.





Last edited by Angelis on Wed 26 Nov 2014, 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D   Wed 26 Nov 2014, 3:07 am

Dunno what programm you use but you have to adjust the frames to the scene to get rid of the black frame and then render it.
I recommend H.264 Highest quality.
You can test Adobe creative cloud for 30 days with full capacity.
Try out Premiere pro.
Its a realy good program Smile Ad actually easy to handle if you get into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D   Wed 26 Nov 2014, 3:08 am

Xemnas wrote:
Dunno what programm you use but you have to adjust the frames to the scene to get rid of the black frame and then render it.
I recommend H.264 Highest quality.
You can test Adobe creative cloud for 30 days with full capacity.
Try out Premiere pro.
Its a realy good program Smile Ad actually easy to handle if you get into it.

I have the frames their on purpose incase I ever need to add quotations to the video which I would do whilst encoding and trimming etc.

Plus I am hyper and couldn't figure out how to fix it lmao, (I fixed it btw)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend


Posts : 5790

PostSubject: Re: De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D   Wed 26 Nov 2014, 5:23 am

Angelis wrote:
If I am lying I will be struck be lightning
6:00 at second video ^^

You should CTF me ^^

Get Optifine or I not mclovin' you Razz

@Xemnas, no need to render anything, Ang might choose monitor capture and then fullscreen his minecraft, that way I recorded my video (because window capture was derping)

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis



Posts : 1116

PostSubject: Re: De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D   Wed 26 Nov 2014, 7:56 am

KingYodah wrote:
Angelis wrote:
If I am lying I will be struck be lightning
6:00 at second video ^^

You should CTF me ^^

Get Optifine or I not mclovin' you Razz

@Xemnas, no need to render anything, Ang might choose monitor capture and then fullscreen his minecraft, that way I recorded my video (because window capture was derping)

I don't remember how to install optifine D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept


Posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D   Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:14 am

KingYodah wrote:
Angelis wrote:
If I am lying I will be struck be lightning


@Xemnas, no need to render anything, Ang might choose monitor capture and then fullscreen his minecraft, that way I recorded my video (because window capture was derping)

Indeed Very Happy
But i like perfection.
If I do a video I render it to HD no matter what it is Very Happy
Just a little habit of mine xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend


Posts : 5790

PostSubject: Re: De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D   Wed 26 Nov 2014, 8:40 am

HD? in no way in this universe im not uploading 5 GB video, if I start today it will be done next month

Also enjoy OF now Ang, your fps should be some better

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D   Today at 5:19 am

Back to top Go down
 
De Angelz Getting back into youtube :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
» Da Boyz are back in town!!!
» (NNGO) Moving Back To Ireland
» WoW china is back+need to update to 3.1.3+new realmlist
» Who's the Best on YouTube?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Screenshots - Videos-
Jump to: