)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Request from thine Sith Lord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Request from thine Sith Lord Empty
PostSubject: Request from thine Sith Lord   Request from thine Sith Lord Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 5:12 am

So. I would assume that everyone has seen the new trailer that came out today.
If not shame on you, here WATCH:

That lightsaber needs to be a thing. ^^ (I'm sure others wouldn't mind having such a saber hilt too. lol)

This would be possible with modeling (alas I'm very bad at it, not to mention idk how to convert that to make it work with jk2 lol), however I'm not so sure about the side parts. (I don't think the whole flame look is possible, but if it were just the normal lightsaber sticking out from the side).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Request from thine Sith Lord   Request from thine Sith Lord Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 6:20 am

thy* sith lord.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Request from thine Sith Lord   Request from thine Sith Lord Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 6:57 am

Isn't thine a thing as well tho? (maybe I just used it in the wrong way is all lol)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Request from thine Sith Lord   Request from thine Sith Lord Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 7:15 am

thy and thine is the same, but you use thy when a consonant follows and thine when a vocal follows.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Request from thine Sith Lord   Request from thine Sith Lord Icon_minitimeSat 29 Nov 2014, 8:24 am

THOSE LIGHTSABERS XD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Request from thine Sith Lord   Request from thine Sith Lord Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2014, 1:06 pm

Shame on me I suppose, but I'm still glad that I'm discovering all things new Star Wars related on me Star Wars Forum. ^_^

I'm about to watch this. Thanks for the entertainment Vad - Ironically I see your spoiler as the most awesome thing in your post, as I said I haven't seen the trailer yet so don't understand and I never modded JK2 in my life as you know so. lol!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Request from thine Sith Lord   Request from thine Sith Lord Icon_minitimeWed 03 Dec 2014, 4:35 pm

lol np. (tho I'm surprised you didn't see yaku's topic first xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request from thine Sith Lord   Request from thine Sith Lord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request from thine Sith Lord
Page 1 of 1