)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

More trouble....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

More trouble.... Empty
PostSubject: More trouble....   More trouble.... Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2014, 7:23 am

Hey guys, sorry to keep bothering you with my problems with jk2 but I got some more of em

So I successfully connected to jk2 today, yet when I joined the server my saber throw was stuck. So I removed my bind for saber throw in hopes that it would stop throwing the saber but my character really seemed to want to keep throwing that thing around. So then I disconnect from the server and reconnect in hopes that the problem would cease, but then i'm stuck in the awaiting connection screen for a good 2 minutes until I gave up. Tried reconnecting multiple times with no success. Help please?
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

More trouble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More trouble....   More trouble.... Icon_minitimeMon 22 Dec 2014, 7:34 am

Ok so your saber throwing problem is that you probably pressed ALT while the game was loading. I get this problem all the time because I ALT+Tab a lot. So in the future if that's what you did, just wait until you enter the game before you use ALT (Or whatever your saberthrow key is).

For the connection problems, how are you trying to connect to the servers? With the masterlist being down it's hard to see the servers. Are you doing the /connect ip thing in console?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

More trouble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More trouble....   More trouble.... Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 4:05 am

Yeah i did the /connect (ip)
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

More trouble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More trouble....   More trouble.... Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 12:30 pm

To fix the saber throw thing, you type in the console: -altattack

Not sure why you wouldn't be able to connect if you're using the right IP address. I'm guessing the problem will go away on its own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More trouble.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More trouble....   More trouble.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More trouble....
Page 1 of 1