)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

CTF Weekly Event

Go down 
+12
Danek
Lelouch
Reaver
Angelis
Hektor
Vader
Spartacat
Lucifer
Lord_Draco
KingYodah
EpicJK2
Zelah
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2015, 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok i know we've talked about this before so I'm just going to take initiative but I'll need help from an admin Very Happy

I want to make a weekly CTF time. I'm not sure if weeknights or weekends work better so I'd like some opinions on that, but I want this to happen. With the master server list down it is getting much harder to get good activity. CTF always was a big crowd drawer and since people can still see when it is happening from the SoL forum I'd like to make a weekly routine of it.

Right now I'm thinking like either a Wednesday night or Saturday afternoon but I'd like opinions on the best time and for an admin (or multiple admins) to be able to commit to that time and at least change the server map and game mode since i can't do it myself. Thanks Peeps Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2015, 9:48 pm

So you have free ceiling in your schedule, sounds good ^^
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 5:10 am

We have 2 CTFs a week scheduled.  If enough people want to try a custom map out we can always do it and see how it works, and those who won't download the map will be able to play CTF again in a few days so it's not that big a wait.  To be honest a map takes 30 seconds to download and if you're concerned about space you can just delete it after playing.  I don't want to use custom maps all the time because a lot of players don't have them and don't even know there is a forum, but I think once in a while it would be fun.

On a completely unrelated note, please begin to pass the word about this to non-sol players so that as many people as possible can hear about it and come Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 8:21 am

Wanna come on some CTF when it will be, Reaver? :3
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 8:27 am

KingYodah wrote:
Wanna come on some CTF when it will be, Reaver? :3
You know I love CTF so expect me to come unless something turns up and I can't. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 8:36 am

Great ^^
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 4:31 am

Ok so can I get an admin who can show up Wednesday the 21st to at least change the map and game mode? Very Happy

You will have my unending love and gratitude Smile
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 4:41 am

Btw what server is this going to be on?
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 4:45 am

Vader wrote:
Btw what server is this going to be on?

Good question... There's a couple ways we can do this.  One is to have everyone meet on a server and then go where the majority of players are from.  

We could have Wednesdays be EU server and Saturdays be US server or vice versa.

For this Wednesday, the 21st, I'm going to say everyone meet on the EU server because it is generally more populated right now and we can always move to the US server if thats what people want to do Very Happy

Thanks for bringing it up Vads <3
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 4:49 am

I will probably be around tomorrow at 10pm so I'll do it. If for some reason I can't make it I'll post here or message you.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 4:56 am

Ok ty Epic <3
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 5:28 am

Weekends work better for me and CTF (not saying I wont pop up on wednesdays but weekend is simply better for me), I can help you with Saturdays, Zelah if you want :3
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 7:26 am

That would be great Yodah <3
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 8:27 am

I forgot to add that I skyped with lilly from LOL, about weekly CTFs (I tried to register on their forums but from some very weird reason I didn't get activation email and I cant be posting there) so they might possibly show up sometimes
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 9:09 am

50 minutes till the first CTF! Be there for a good time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 11:19 am

AWESOME first event guys! Had at least 20 people show up and played a match for over an hour so thank you all for coming. Next event Saturday 10PM GMT 5PM EST come back for more CTF fun! Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 11:27 am

why did I get on 5 minutes after it ended :<
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 11:34 am

Lelouch wrote:
why did I get on 5 minutes after it ended :<

D: NO! sorry m8 Sad

Come on saturday or next wednesday tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 11:48 am

*Was there in spirit*
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jan 2015, 11:56 am

It was pretty good, i just had to leave later, sorry, i had enough ganging by cheaters (+headache started to kick in from todays not easy day).

See you on saturday :3
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jan 2015, 5:17 am

Zelah wrote:
AWESOME first event guys! Had at least 20 people show up and played a match for over an hour so thank you all for coming.  Next event Saturday 10PM GMT 5PM EST come back for more CTF fun! Very Happy <3

Yea, it was a good one even with the criers from SoL who complained and whined about the cheaters ^^

I was having fun, it's the main thing Razz
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2015, 3:43 am

I am available for todays CTF (can at least set up whole thing), everyone who wants to play is welcomed to come :3
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2015, 10:56 am

Apologies for not being able to make it tonight but I hope it all went well!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2015, 11:01 am

Long time it was pretty boring, barely few people came, then it was 5-6 so something could be done
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2015, 12:13 pm

The FFA I had with JoeKer was nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2015, 12:27 pm

If I could have fun too.. when it lasted couple of seconds always D:, but I was getting heavy lag spikes too so it would be of no use anyway. Glad at least you there enjoyed playing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTF Weekly Event   CTF Weekly Event - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CTF Weekly Event
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next