)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

R.I.P Flight 4U9525

Go down 
+4
Vader
EpicJK2
Reaver
Xemnas
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Mar 2015, 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Maybe some of you heard about it.

It's a bad day.
We lost Germanwings flight 4U9525 from Barcelona to Duesseldorf.

Around 10:01 the flight went up with delay.
At 10:45 it went from 11000m to 2000m and they lost contact at 10:53
It went down in south france.

144 passengers two pilots and four flight assistances like me.
16 children and two teachers from a german school.
No survivors as far as I know.

This is a mess...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 9:59 pm

The pilot was somehow locked out of the cabin from the looks of it. Don't know any more details yet.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Mar 2015, 10:38 pm

Hm if one pilot was locked out and couldnt kick out the door (and assuming the second pilot in cabine was fainted, otherwise he would respond) that might explain the (strangely) smooth descend. I wonder if the door could have been opened, dunno, e.g. bursted open with fire extinguisher or with help by a tourist ..
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 1:54 am

Grim and horrific news people...

I just read that this accident wasnt accident.. it was mass murder...

The young co-pilot locked out experienced colleague out and deliberately crashed the plane - confirmed by authorities

The older pilot couldnt get in because A320 pilot cabine door can be opened only from inside..
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 4:30 am

KingYodah wrote:
Grim and horrific news people...

I just read that this accident wasnt accident..  it was mass murder...

The young co-pilot locked out experienced colleague out and deliberately crashed the plane - confirmed by authorities

The older pilot couldnt get in because A320 pilot cabine door can be opened only from inside..

Just wanted to send this here. He probably wanted to commit a suicide and forgot that he's not alone ;o
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 7:00 am

Later in the news I heard that the older pilot went on toilet and the younger one locked him out and pressed button which directed the plane into descend and turned off auto-pilot, the older pilot immediately knew something is terribly wrong and was trying to kick out the door but unfortunately the door was panzer and the locked-in pilot was refusing to let him in or give any response, on the CVR the investigators heard just the young calmly breathing, the older furiously-desperately kicking into the door and passengers screaming through their last moments of life..
In the news they also said that one rule was probably not adhered to: when one pilot leaves the cabin one steward replaces him during his absence and second steward guards the door. This rule is mandatory in US but not in Europe (some countries obey this rule, Czech for example), I guess from now on it will be mandatory world-wide
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 1:23 pm

It has to do with some security standarts.
Would be more difficult here to do a whole background check on every assistance onboard.
Apperantly in the US they went through some check or being watched by NSA...dunno.

The door is very heavy.
You can't just break in there.
Usualy the door is locked with 3 blocks and 3 security cameras.
There is also a electronic mechanism lock called CDLS.
Hard to believe but actually impossible to get in there.
Its like a safe.

And Yes the co pilot Andreas L. forced the airbus down and is responsible for all those deaths I assume.
We will never know what actually happened.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Mar 2015, 9:19 pm

Yes, yesterday in news they showed the intercom and the system. They implemented it to prevent e.g. terrorist to enter pilot cabin but this time the system kind of backfired against them. In news they also said once the door is blocked it can be opened only on ground, there is no way anyone, not even captain or steward to get in even if they know code for opening the door.
Maybe it was suicide flight like hektor said, i even heard rumours that the pilot had depressions in past but what reallly made him to do this fatal decision may not ever be revealed. Cause is revealed but his motives..
This isnt likely last such fatal mistake in world, i know about other such accidents, it keeps happening, maybe recruiting future pilots, getting them trained might be more strict so it reveals possible personal problems from pilot's past so he doesnt commit to any sort of suicide/revenge act..
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2015, 4:49 am

The pilot should have never been admitted to that flight, he was supposed to stay at home (sick leave) but he shredded the order from doctors and went to work. And he was even keeping his sickness and problems (problems of organic and psychosomatic character and syndrome of overload which was endangering his opportunities to fly) secret, his employer had no clue of this. And the pilot also feared that if he reveals his problems he wont never again be admitted to flying which would be the death of his passion for flying. And his girlfriend was leaving him - I even heard that the pilot told her that *Day will come when whole world will be speaking of me*
All this led the pilot to this suicidal flight. I gotta agree with opinion that employers should be observing their pilots much more (asking them often how they are doing in life, their joys and problems etc)
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2015, 11:34 am

this is indeed a tragedy. suicide is one thing. extended suicide is yet another thing. but this was mass murder. like a gunman on rampage ending up killing himself. that's more like it. And we mourn 149 victims. Sad
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Mar 2015, 9:09 pm

There is also question who everyone else knew about all problems the pilot had (also fear of never becoming a captain if he would reveal problems) and problems he claimed inside Lufthansa itself, and if these information were passed to someone and if they were why nothing was done with it. All this could have been stopped in its wake
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2015, 7:45 am

Very tragic events indeed. All these deaths could have been avoided if they gave more interests in their workers or pilots to prevent such things happening and also helping the victims overcome such problems as this unfortunate pilot experienced.

Requiscat In Pace.

Last edited by Alex on Tue 31 Mar 2015, 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2015, 10:53 am

Requiescant in Pace
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2015, 3:53 pm

Xasomur wrote:
Requiescant in Pace

Thanks for the correction, soon afterwards i found out its '' Requiescat in Pace '' in latin.

I forgot to type the e, i'am so pro..
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Mar 2015, 8:11 pm

For me it doesnt look like now as a fault of a one human. Because: if he had depressions, anger issues or even suicidal thoughts - doesnt matter it was couple of years ago, he likely still had problems - (and it was evidently known about him) HOW is possible he received permission to fly?? I know i heard one is able to hide problems but good doctor still should be able to see through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Flight 4U9525   R.I.P Flight 4U9525 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Flight 4U9525
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: