)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Best of PC trouble... PLease help

Go down 
+6
ShuriKen
TheGraanulaarian
Battledroidlover
BlueNinja
Skambak
Spartacat
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Best of PC trouble... PLease help Empty
PostSubject: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 3:56 am

Question One - I installed Battlefront 1, I analyzed my computer and it said my computer is qualified to play it, I loaded it and right when it got to the main menu it closed and I got a pop up from Microsoft saying that it wasn't responding and all blah blah blah. Can someone please help me???

Question Two - I also installed Republic Commando and I started the campaign and all I see is the helmet, WTF. Please help?
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 4:10 am

Where did you get those games? They might have a virus... or your computer
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:11 am

I bought it from Target in June 2009.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:29 am

Soz, I couldn't resist haxing the cat...

Jk, but I wouldn't know since I don't have that pack.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:43 am

i have republic commando and it works fine on my PC....but battlefront 1 wont work on my PC.....it just NEVER loads onto the menu......battlefront 2 works...what type of system u got? vista XP?
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:55 am

Only trouble ive had with this is when ur system might be *too* qualified to play these games...oh, and that my mp on bf1 wont fork...but thats it...sorry cat Sad
Back to top Go down
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:58 am

i had the same prob with all the games but try this

1) left-click on the shortcut

2) click on properties

now i think its the same as jk2 so go to gamedata and click on battlefront sp or mp and there you go

PS: bought that and thats how i have jk2 all the games have that prob it maybe from the lucasarts start up shooter or what not but this should work did for me Smile
Back to top Go down
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 5:59 am

oh forgot step 1 1/2 click on open file location
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 2:02 pm

shuriken, it still no work but what you said helped. dank you buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 7:49 pm

shruiken why ur signiture got u fighting grimjow Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 7:51 pm

i tried ur way shruiken with BF1...but still wont work...and the worst thing about it....I CANT TAKE THE DISK OUT GRRRR! try running bf1 as admin...that might work?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 3:04 am

Shuriken, your sign is from Bleach right ?
Back to top Go down
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 1:47 pm

yea my sig is of BLEACH 1 one of the best animes of all time and im fighting grimjow in my Vizard form and grimjow is a bad ass as well and maybe start a rivalry with

]=ATS=[ GRIMJOW lol
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 1:51 pm

HAHAHA LoL Nice Duel xD.... gf :B
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 2:07 pm

they might be scratched,dirty,etc.

whatever it is..if all else fails blame the guy who invented Cds
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 2:13 pm

Naruto pwns
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 2:14 pm

That would be the stupidest thing ever!! How would we play music, and Jk2?!?!?!

And animes are awesome xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 2:43 pm

Cat, to solve your issue, try to update your drivers ( graphic card mainly ). If the issue is with your config, it might fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best of PC trouble... PLease help   Best of PC trouble... PLease help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best of PC trouble... PLease help
Page 1 of 1