)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Leaving Jk2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 1:28 am

I thought about it, and I believe it's time to go. Will I be back I don't know, but things really need to change politically. And to be honest jk2 has gotten boring, not going to lie. This is why I'm leaving jk2.

I'll come on the forum, but not as often. I should probably also mention that, (even though quite obvious with one of them) Draco and Luci aren't coming back. They too have basically the same reasoning, but I felt like I could stay longer to see if anything would happen, which it didn't.

Farewell JK2, you will forever remain in my thoughts from all the memories of almost 7 years worth.

Good Luck guys. (also I guess this means Angel is the only US player left)

~Vade

Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 1:57 am

Vader wrote:
I thought about it, and I believe it's time to go. Will I be back I don't know, but things really need to change politically.

Can you expand on the politically bit a bit more? Things will never change politically if nobody posts about it! Staying silent and then leaving because of it is kinda weird.

Also with JK2 being boring, yeah I can understand that but it's picking up a bit in the server this last few weeks and hopefully will pick up more over the next few months.

Hope you don't leave for too long and you'll still hang about the forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 2:24 am

As I keep saying, we need to make the server a bit more fun. Add a bit more map rotation and stuff !

Sad to see you go though vader Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 2:43 am

I too have left jk2 and usually only come on when theres people on the server but i check the forum every now and then. Anyways good luck with any future goals!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 3:08 am

This really comes out of the blue. You were just putting yourself up for elections. I beg you to let your troubled mind come to rest. I don't know what happened, but this is certainly a hasty reaction.

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 3:20 am

Why are you doing this to me... Sad

And another post without some explanation (refering to unexplaoned politics and *waited for something to happen*, also Draco and Luci too, basically half of clan left or quitted or is quiting game in matter of days.. really...)
I really wonder when people will understand that if they want to change something they have to talk about it..

And you wanted to be practicing for cyan and such. Please reconsider, really..

But at least you have steam and skype

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 7:49 am

Vader, I'm not sure whether or not my words will affect your decision but stay. Stay for at least two months. SoL is in a very precarious time and they need you to be here. They need all their members, former and existing, to be here. I have made your mistake once, when I left ATS. I didn't get excited. I felt guilty. I had betrayed all of my friends who needed me, and I tripped an old man. That is what leaving a clan that needs you feels like, tripping the elderly. I would hope for you to reconsider, but I can understand you do not find the game-play appetizing or the politics any good for your own taste. However - don't do this to your friends, they don't deserve it. Some will still want to duel you, force duel you, or even have a free-for-all match with you. The point is don't turn your back on the clan that both needs and wants you to be here. SoL doesn't deserve that, and you don't deserve the guilt. Either way, I wish you to make good choices and have a good one ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 7:52 am

Buddy it has been three years we have known each other, I will miss you dearly man. You're one of my favorite people in jk2. <3 buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 8:23 am

You have a point Soul. I was quite sad to leave when I went to join AoF. It was quite a hard decision to make, remembering all the good times when I first joined.

I should mention, I'm not leaving SoL I said I would be leaving jk2. You make it sound alot worse. lol
We'll see, I'll have to think about it. Perhaps when I post my thoughts on "political issues" and what not, maybe something could happen. "maybe"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 12:08 pm

Ah, yes. I never meant to paint you have left SoL (I guess I did though) but rather JK2 and these SoL forums is the only conduit for some people to communicate with you, like me for example. I simply think that while SoL is in a very troubled time and I see you do not like that, things will pick up again for SoL and the JK2 world. I just ask you at least stay in JK2 until the end of August or September and re-visit the idea of leaving JK2 after things have settled down and we are all calm again. I have seen this sort of trouble before, and simply wish that you can support SoL for a little while longer, as I said preferably a month or two more before you make the final decision. Politics don't stay the same forever, they change as new situations and ideas arise. Some politics you will like, others you won't. However, I believe SoL values everyone's input including yourself and would be happy to have you for at least two months more, and in extension JK2 would be happy to have you for two months more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 12:12 pm

Like I said I'll think about it. Today wasn't exactly the best day for evaluating. So I'll try again later.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 09 Jul 2015, 7:08 pm

Preferably for month or two longer.. id prefer much longer Sad and with draco and lucifer too... duh

EpicJK2 wrote:

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 10:01 am

Thinking about this again. Haven't 100% decided. Maybe I'll just take a break, we'll see.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 10:35 am

Quit such thinking, will you D:, one of the few americans who still play and I love to play with.. take bit of break but don't leave D:

EpicJK2 wrote:

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:23 am

Change is nothing that can happen over night.
I don't want to be rude now Vader...but if you don't come up with any ideas to make the political situation better your part fault of it just like any other member ( me for example ).
That makes it a bad reason.
And noone wants to listen or does not do anything is no excuse.
( no attack on you..still luv u :3 )

But you sayd that you are just leaving jk2 and not sol Smile
I don't realy understand why you put out the political aspect and just leave the game and not the whole clan.
The forum is the political hotspot in my opinion Very Happy

Think it over Wink
I bet you will come back to the game if you don't play for a few weeks Smile
Take care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:38 am

Well. Politically things have changed. Changed for the better I think. But we are lacking in the fun department. lol I've been playing on the LoD server for a while now, but that too has gotten a bit lackluster. I've just been in a really weird mood lately. I feel a bit better, so it could've just been that which caused me to post. But I think something more needs to happen. I'm just not entirely sure what that "something" is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 12:10 pm

We like your ideas so just be staying around :3,
We see lot of random and new people around now, maybe we could be encouraging them, either in joining SoL or by teaching them bit about the game, we can try different game modes like I said some time (maybe it would be good to be having regular events or bit of involvement into them), we could have some RPs again Smile. Or when Kameleon has the mod finished and we happen to have it on server, we can have instagib events e.g.. There is potential, just to use it more maybe ^^
Don't be influenced by LoD too much ^^, if it rather bores you there, no need to let it influence you ^^ (it kind of bores me there often too but that is mainly because 25-30 people stuffed into closet aka ffa_bespin with 20-30 fps if I have luck makes it unplayable for me almost all time)
So, have a rest, and cya later, we make some fun Smile

EpicJK2 wrote:

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 12:26 pm

KingYodah wrote:
Or when Kameleon has the mod finished and we happen to have it on server, we can have instagib events e.g.. There is potential, just to use it more maybe ^^
As I've said before, until that time comes you can just use my server for InstaGib, Last Man Standing, etc, whenever you feel like it, as some of you have full admin access on my server Smile Even if I am not online Very Happy Just use the amgamemode command Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Wed 06 Jan 2016, 2:49 pm

Vader wrote:
Well. Politically things have changed. Changed for the better I think. But we are lacking in the fun department. lol I've been playing on the LoD server for a while now, but that too has gotten a bit lackluster. I've just been in a really weird mood lately. I feel a bit better, so it could've just been that which caused me to post. But I think something more needs to happen. I'm just not entirely sure what that "something" is.
So, I was thinking that I'll make a clan, get a few people, and make a war? No on a more serious note I've been through that a lot and it's not worth it. If you don't know what you want in JK2, leaving JK2 isn't really the answer. I mean we got you to stay a few more months and told you things would get better, and see? Things did get better! I'm not about to give you that same answer again but if you feel you need to, take a breather and come back when you're fresh. I know it's not quite in my place to be saying this since - where have I been in JK2? But you've built up some friends here and I know you're going to keep them on Steam or other IM programs but leaving JK2 really sucks, especially when you still have things to come back to. Because then you come back and the entire process repeats again until you're regarded as one of the few individuals who has done quite a bit of disappearing acts ... Also if you leave I'll be one of the last American Continent players (whenever I get myself together)! You can't leave me to this fate, man! (Well you can but I'd prefer that you stayed in JK2). Basically you still have many great opportunities and you should take advantage of this before doing anything irrational because you're looking for something more stimulating. Without further ado, you should think a bit more. You have some great opportunities as presented by people like Kameleon, and you have access to the membership section of SoL where you can post ideas and see if you can change the clan to something more people will enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 07 Jan 2016, 5:59 am

I concur mate stick around. When I've gotten bored with the game, I've found it helpful to set goals that I want to achieve. I know you've had the goal of getting cyan, and while I doubt I could really train you or show you anything new, I'd be more than happy to help practice with you to help you get ready for that Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 07 Jan 2016, 11:25 am

Vader, you already broke my heart when you stopped continuing Zelda OoT. Don't break it again! Sad

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Thu 07 Jan 2016, 2:21 pm

I didn't stop that. xP I'm taking a break with LP's cuz of the Christmas break. I'm actually getting a new computer in a few days, so I'll continue with them soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Jk2   Today at 12:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Leaving Jk2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1