)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Activity

Go down 
+11
raynE
Light
Kameleon
Battledroidlover
Hektor
the AzzY
devY The Invincible
NickdeClaw
KingYodah
Zelah
EpicJK2
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Activity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Activity   Activity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2015, 2:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

This message is to everyone, I'm a bit drunk so here we go.

JK2 is a game in all of our lives, past or present and it will carry on that way for a good long time. When the masterlist went down before Christmas it almost killed the game completely. Loads of people stopped playing because the only servers people could join were the Clan servers. Then when the masterlist came back on, activity started to trickle back, but it was nowhere near what it was before. Our biggest period of new player activity was when JK2 was on sale and some random guy with 10k+ viewers was streaming it, that brought a lot of new players in at the time, however hardly any of them stuck around.

New players have been cropping up every now and again in the last couple of months, but not enough in my opinion and they aren't really committing to anything because it's only the hardcore group left. How can we as a hardcore group left, keep actual new or returning players to stay?

I'm posting this in public chat because I think the last of us who are committed to the game, if we want this game to carry on how it was when we loved it the most, have a duty to encourage new\returning players into this game. That means helping them, training them, being friendly and offering advice.

No matter what clan we are in or our differences between each other, helping new players should be a priority for us otherwise we will fizzle out into just a very small group of hardcore players and the occasional new player who would leave quickly.

This is just drunken rambling, but I think if we want this game to carry on surviving we need to look after the new players and there have been more than a few recently that we haven't given the attention they might have needed.

Let's suck up our differences with each other and try make this game like it was.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Activity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity   Activity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 3:40 am

Why dont we expand to JK3?

Its the same Answer as always: NO...

How can we simply improve our selves, wouldnt it be nice to have our Clan expanded, just imagine...
even people in your town then know SoL Surprised

Now thats a thing that would be cool, but no one is preapared to expand, we have been sitting on JK2 for 5 if not 6 years... We need to Improve, Expand! Smile

Hoi
And you still wont come, it is just pop up once per blue moon without saying hi to us D:
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Activity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity   Activity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 3:58 am

Yh sorry Yodah, the problem is i dont have a computer at home Sad so i cant play no JK2 or evan come on the Website.
But im gettig a Laptop on Christmas, so if everything goes well i can play again at the beginning of next year Smile

But anyway Hey, hope your doing good Yodah Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Activity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity   Activity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 3:59 am

Why dont we expand to JK3?

Its the same Answer as always: NO...

How can we simply improve our selves, wouldnt it be nice to have our Clan expanded, just imagine...
even people in your town then know SoL Surprised

Now thats a thing that would be cool, but no one is preapared to expand, we have been sitting on JK2 for 5 if not 6 years... We need to Improve, Expand! Smile

Are you kidding?

Why dont any Dota 2 team dont expand to LoL then? (Very Happy) because they love and they know their game

+ in my eyes it's not expanding tbh... jk3 is sh it .. no matter it's newer...
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Activity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity   Activity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 5:37 am

Looking forward to see you then finally! Been here over 2 years and I haven't seen the shadow of you yet..
Hope you doing well too :3, im fine
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Activity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity   Activity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2015, 7:00 am

I think in we can always move socially to other communicative platforms as I have recently on steam group chat. On a gaming capacity it's hard enough to get here, but I'm content enough on JK2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity   Activity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2