)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

)>SoL<( Radio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abrum

)>SoL<( Radio Empty
PostSubject: )>SoL<( Radio   )>SoL<( Radio Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 12:12 pm

Greetings,

I created a radio station webpage for SoL. Very Happy A few months ago, I heard about Plug.dj because a JK3 clan I was in was using it. It was a great site where you can share music by having people take turns being the DJ. I discovered quite a few interesting songs that way. Lots of fun to listen to the same song as other people while playing JK as well.

Unfortunately, Plug.dj died because it didn't have enough funding to pay the bills. However, a new site called Dubtrack.fm works equally well. I'll miss Plug, but what can you do. Sad

So as I said earlier, I created a Dubtrack station for )>SoL<( and added the nice background from these forums as the background there. All you have to do is go to the link below and get in line to be DJ. You simply need to create a playlist of YouTube videos of your favorite songs.

https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/sol

Enjoy,
-Abrum
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

)>SoL<( Radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: )>SoL<( Radio   )>SoL<( Radio Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2015, 9:18 pm

Sounds interesting, just gotta create playlist lol, I add the songs into it by clicking on the small clocks icon below the video, right?
Back to top Go down

)>SoL<( Radio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: