)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Kenny's JK2 tale

Go down 
+7
Lucifer
merc
boss_master
Hektor
KingYodah
EpicJK2
KenIsPro
11 posters
AuthorMessage
KenIsPro

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2015, 10:16 pm

Hi guys, i am not sure very many of you SoL guys know who i am. I know a bit about you guys and have to say that i love what you are doing for the community, keep going strong! With this star wars hype we need guys like you who can take care of the beginners Smile Anyways, here it is, my jk2 story. (I was not able to post in the biography section).

Kenny - Viking Jedi from Sweden
A long time ago in a galaxy far away i started my JK2 journey. As a matter of fact it was a friend of mine who first got me to play the game, but only Single player since none of us had internet at the time. I think I managed to complete about 80% of the game before I was bored as fly a kite. It was way too much thinking (I was more into Serious Sam's mindless shooting than the geometry puzzle on the first map) . Anyways after that I put the game for about 6 months until my parents installed broadband in the house. I was so excited to start playing online with my friends, but realized fast that the only game I had for online gaming was JK2.
I was disappointed since I tried it before and was not very pleased with it, but until I got a new game I decided to try it out. Safe to say, I did not buy a new game in a long time. I remember the first server i joined; it was a clan server of a clan named The Jedi Soldiers, TJS. TJS was a small duel clan (i am sorry to say it but my first clan ever was a duel clan.)

I joined the server and put on my first nick, Jason X (Had recently seen the cover at a local video store, it was badass as fly a kite). After joining the server a guy named RhinoTwister wrote and greeted me to tell me that they were currently recruiting. We started chatting and since i told him i was new he immediately started educating me in JK2-manors: That i had to duel before every fight, that i had to say good fight afterwards and NO LAMING. I was very young at that time, around 11 years old and followed these rules without complaints. My times in TJS were great but it did not last very long. I remember we had a rival clan, cannot remember the name but we mostly got our asses kicked at the clan wars.

During my last days in TJS RhinoTwister enabled force on the server. Some new players showed and one of them was woef, i guess many of you know him. I remember standing in the corridors of jedicouncil_gc and from nowhere this fly a kite grip kicked me to death. I was powerless and yelled for someone to punish this lamer since my saber was clearly down. Anyhow i soon realized that no admin was present and i had to do something about this hideous act. I set my force powers and bindings to fight back. This lasted for a while and it was not pretty. Pretty much me running towards him and then he kicked me. Woef at the time was very new to force fighting as well but still superior to me (He even got his hands of a tasty kick script). After enough humiliation he offered to help me get going, which i reluctantly accepted. He is the first and only trainer i had in this game (If you could call him that, he was total shit and left me to my own fate after 30 minutes). He taught me some of the basics to pull kick until he had to leave.

After this I left my dueling days behind me. The period after this I have pretty much no idea what I was up to, probably jumping around servers and getting better. I was a bit behind in the start of force fighting due to my time in TJS and as I mentioned earlier that my family had no internet at release. My memory really fails me but I think the first person I learned to know well was DarkLight. When I first met him he was fighting a guy who mocked him cause of his stupid nick name, I mean DarkLight, really? Anyways we got along very well. DarkLight loved to lame and very soon he got me into it. At starters I was a bit against it since my old fellow teammates said it was against the rules, but after a while I just went for it. We started playing on *FLO*. Great server and most of the good players was there. We FF much and both of us showed great improvement and started to get fairly decent. The problem was us laming to the extent we did though. Even after getting slapped, sleeped and kicked, we continued like the two annoying mosquitoes. This could only end in one way. BANNED. fly a kite, i was so devastated. I mean, it was THE server for me. After this I sort of lost contact with DarkLight since he knew the admins and was not banned (If i remember correctly).
A while after FLO, the server oBs started. At this time my FF skills started to become something. I played much and got in contact with a dutch guy who was obsessed about vikings. His name is Erik and played with the very literal nick, Sith. We had some great times together and both I and he had the ambition to become the best player of JK2. At the time both me and Sith was very strong force fighters and there was not very many players that would beat us (For your information I rekt erik! =D). I started rising questions about who was the best force fighter. Some random dude at the server started talking about this guy named se7en. I had personally never met him but his saber throw was supposed to be the best in the world. I got very excited and said to myself that I would beat this guy when I met him. After playing a good time at oBs my laming once again started to get on the carpet. I got punished much and after a while an admin called Boo decided to give me the ban. That was the last time I played on oBs. I remember trying so hard to get unbanned, talking with Erik to talk with the admins to get me unbanned, but with no result. I even got in contact with Boo at another server, but after a pesky discussion she did not flinch. I was forever banned. Me and Erik did still keep contact up and played when we could.

A time after this I got in contact with a guy called Anonymous. He was a great guy with a slight drug problem. Anyways he was one of the leaders of the clan eviL, and quite short after i learned to know him he recruited me. The first time I put on the eviL tag is one of my proudest moments in JK2, one of the sexiest tags and a clan with the same views on laming as me =D

I joined a server one day and this guy said "Hi Jason" to me. I had no idea who this guy was, he nicked "Wormy". After I asked who he was he changed his name to DarkLight! It was a long time since i had seen him last and was kind of nostalgic for starters, but very quickly he started attacking me. He had found a new team and I was just history to him. It was a sad day. Somewhere around this time I changed my nick to Kenny. Me and Erik wanted to use some funny theme names and since he likes Southpark he became Cartman and i Kenny. Since that day it is the nick I have used.

Anyways around maybe 2005 I started to get some real recognition. I had become really good at force fighting and some days I felt i was the best force fighter. This was about the time when d:fi started, which I joined due to my history with woef (I havent mentioned him much more but i talked with him from time to time).
This year I also joined another old great clan: ,if. I started playing some on American servers and got contact with Aries. We started to get along well and after a while he wanted me to join the clan. It was not his decision thought. The ones who had to accept me were mainly whoracle and jerek. For some reason they really didn't like me. Aries tried to convince them i was a good force fighter who deserved a spot. After some nagging I got a deal. If I were to beat whoracle and jerek in FF i would get to wear the tag. That was quite a challenge since I had a ping exceeding 150. Well I started with whoracle who seemed to be the lesser player. After beating him I remember him writing "WTF" in chat, and ran back to challenge me again. I was bit cocky and just turned away from him to fight Jerek instead. Jerek was obviously a lot better and we had an insanely tight FF. I remember surviving with 20 HP, although close to dying of a heart attack. I have to say i was very disappointed about their levels since i heard they were supposed among the better players. Due to this i never really wore the ,if tag with pride.
At this time I was at my all time FF peek and i considered myself the best FF. This did not last very long. Snute who always had been around like a no body brought FFA to EU. HE STARTED USING DRAIN WHEN FIGHTING! It was like an unwritten rule to not use heal nor drain. I remember fighting him a few times in the beginning of the FFA era and i always got rekt, drain was just too powerful. This was the start of the best JK2 era.

Well I put my FF career on the shelf and started to mainly FFA. For starters it was Snute, Predator, dildo and maybe crazY who were the best FFA players at the time. No one could stand up to them during this first phase but after a while other talents started to rise and they quickly lost their spots as number one. Since they all played dark side EVERYONE (And when i say everyone i mean everyone) except me played dark side FFA, I stubbornly held on to my light side. After a while i started to get recognition for my light siding (Kenny, the only light sider) cause i was really good at it. This is where my love for FFA around doom started to rise. I can safely say that none of the dark siders stood a chance versus me around doom. Only place i could fight at the time without being totally drain spammed by the horde of dark siders.

This is about the time when I created a monster and all the JK2 drama begun. Me and Erik went together and created m|m (Memento Mori). All the best players in Europe assembled in one place: Me, Erik, Wormy and crazy. Later some other talents joined as well such as Ritual and Slayer. After a while crazy left m|m and started his own team, T/2, which we fought mostly. It was great times but the teams were way to one sided.
In m|m slayer became one of my best buddies after he came out of nowhere and hit the European scene. We got along very well, and he was pretty much the only player I never had any drama with. When m|m was totally out of hand and made the game unbalanced me and slayer decided to go our own way. Erik was furious and disliked me ever since even though our history. Me and slayer together created the small menace 2mt. The following year was the best I have had in JK2. It was me and slayer versus pretty much everyone. My memories of this time are that we were the kings of cave.
After me and slayer fought for a very long time together crazy took contact with me. He wanted to start play with me again and for some reason he managed to convince me. This is the worst back stab i ever made. After leaving slayer, crazy convinced me to use the tag 2mt together with him (Crazy did not like slayer) which i feel bad about still. From this day I pretty much lost contact with slayer until recently when I talked with him again this year. A factor that made me do this back stab was a the fact that slayer had still very good contact with Erik. I did not like that at all since we had our differences. He sometimes cheated on me and played with Erik when i was not around =(. Anyways after a while me and crazy stopped using the 2mt tag and we created the clan FF , which is some other latin sentence for "Brotherhood" or such. From this time forward I switched teams like a real whore. I honestly think I played with everyone 2 times. It was so much drama that it made me sick, but i somewhat i still enjoyed it. Ritual and I for example went through the sickest drama wars ever. We always managed to get pissed off at each other but then in the end we always got friends again. I have very vague memories about this time since i switched teams so much. But I ended up playing very much with ritual who started to get very skilled at the time. Both me and ritual had a great sense of teamwork and was real menaces at 2v2's, beating my biggest rivals and wormy, erik and slayer under the nicks Senior and Junior.

Some time about here the crazy peoples in fod got into a war with FY. fod as a clan i have only bad memories of. They were the clan who used the most cheats (Still is =D) and pretty much killed the entire game by ddosing all playable servers. I then quit JK2 around 2010. The only player i still kept contact with was actually crazy who I played a lot of league of legends with.

Now in 2015 is got a mail from boss (Ironically enough the player who made me quit also got me back) saying the game is not dead yet. I eagerly started to play again and was shit for starters but quickly got back to my former self, and since I improved my aim by playing counter strike, exceeded my former self. I miss many of my old buddies who were not mentioned in this text who I lost contact with, luckily enough I still have a few left. If you feel left out of my biography and got sad please blame it on my bad memory.
When I got back ritual was loyal to boss. It was kind of funny because I knew that ritual would leave boss so that he would get to play with me again. After a while it happened and we then created aD together with siny, and slayer joined shortly after (Never wears tag though).
I do not regret any hours of playing this game (Except maybe those spent in single player). I have built friendships that will probably last for the rest of my life and had tons of fun doing it. The rivalries I have had with players during the years have been exciting and fun. And by the way, regarding se7en that I mentioned earlier, I met him and flawed him 100/100 in the first fight.

Hope you did not get too bored reading this, see you in game!
Kenny
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2015, 11:54 pm

That was an interesting read, thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2015, 12:15 am

See you ^_^

Interesting reading, yes ^_^, we can move it among other biographies later if you want ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2015, 7:20 am

wow, hi Ken-chan, nice reading.
Back to top Go down
boss_master

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2015, 10:35 pm

I loved your biography markus , I ll write one myself very soon, but until that will happen, i wanna add some stuff to yours.
Quote :
Some time about here the crazy peoples in fod got into a war with FY. fod as a clan i have only bad memories of. They were the clan who used the most cheats (Still is =D) and pretty much killed the entire game by ddosing all playable servers. I then quit JK2 around 2010. The only player i still kept contact with was actually crazy who I played a lot of league of legends with.
I made fod because FY was admin abusing and we moved to our own server,can you guess which FY came every day and ddosed and crashed it? I will tell you , Mr. Chubs. Do you also remember who was FY at the time? I will tell you that too : erik , wormy , ritual Smile . And also , do you remember who gave me password for FY admin? your buddy ritual who was FY council.

Now regarding the same teadrinker Smile He came to you because I declined 2mt with him Smile I declined to attack my own clan ... I want to ask you , at least when you mention me or fod , get the facts straight and stop inventing shit.

I can also answer you where slayer came from , he came from ATS server where he was raped everyday.He went to euro and met some guys with a big ego and a god complex like his Smile
Back to top Go down
merc

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 5:25 am

Hi Kenny.
First of all. I'm surprised to see you here.
I remember so many of those names. Those where the times...
I've always looked up too you guy's. Specially Erik. I've almost sold my soul just to learn from him.
I did everything i could to hang out with you guy's even i was so bad back then. Thnx to Erik i learned a lot also Odin and a little bit of W0rmy. (W0rmy probably was bored back then when he was teaching me while fighting) You guy's where and still are the best and it's good to see some of you are still around to show those that are telling everyone they are the best players and sadly badly mannered people their place sometimes which i've noticed when i jumped into jk2 afther years of not playing seems nessecary. But yeah sadly i made a dumb mistake back then when i was close to Erik listening to the person who wrote above me (Boss) thinking he ment well for other people.Sadly that mistake made Erik hate me and i lost all of it back then. I was so proud to join m|m even i was the weakest among them.Trained super hard getting my asskicked by Erik all the time. But yeah.... Mistakes where made and everyone makes mistakes. If we wouldnt we wouldnt be human Razz. I lost all the skills i've ever had but when i see you guy's are being ganged i wont think twice to give you guy's a hand which i've proven today when the whole JIP server was ganging you guy's. I personally dont really put time anymore in this game. i now went 1.02 and the other time i have left i spend with my girlfriend and daughter Very Happy. And ofc Guild Wars 2.
I'm really happy to see you can talk which you proven here and that you guy's are still around.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2016, 3:39 am

nice bio there Ken ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2016, 9:28 am

Interesting read Ken! Always good to learn about the early days of JK2 Smile
Back to top Go down
KenIsPro

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2016, 6:05 am

Glad you liked it. Too bad my memory is so bad! A lot of stuff i have forgotten that surely deserves a spot in the bio Smile
Back to top Go down
KenIsPro

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2016, 6:12 am

No idea i was the quiet type btw x) Little do u know...
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2016, 6:48 am

Who are you ? why are you posting here ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2016, 5:46 am

Interesting read, you wrote there, kenny. Now i see a bit of the background story why the top players disgust each other, like when their trust is broken just because they joined an other team and hunt each others' neck.

Honestly i think if everyone view the playerbase like some sort of playmates who you meet regularly and play and train together regardless from where they come from or what team they are - that would have made the game more enjoyable. You have to view this game as a game! you guys should remind yourselves that it is not a place where you have some real life issues on where you need to lose your nerves on. IT s not some gangbanging crap like in real life street gangs where you have to put your life on, when your teammate/gang member is attacked/insulted or ganged by some other gang and you have to call your homies in that battle place and trying hard not to die over a stupid game, insulting each other when ever you meet your enemy, trying to provoke purposely to poison the atmosphere in the server...

Playing against each other is OK, testing the skills on each other is FINE too, but you dont need to do unneccessary things to poison the other's mood and make people quit this game.
I do not blame you guys for being responsible for this, but people alike you group together to do this with malice aforethought on some players.

If you want to have a jk2 or any sort of place, where you all want to have fun without bad feelings or thoughts or the fear of being pulled in some drama and even want to look forward to join the server with friendly players - do not hesitate to throw off your habit seeing your opponent as some nemesis and stop being an arsehole. It s not too late to do this to revive the game.

my two cents.
Back to top Go down
merc

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2016, 6:44 am

Kenny, When Erik was trying me i remember you ignoring me Razz
Or never saw you talking only private. I bet i could have some fun times with you.
You were one of those on my idol list back then Razz Together with Wormy,slayer,Erik and Odin if you remember him. But yeah i've grown up now and gave up on the game Together with every piece of skill i had. If i play now i hardly can use my mouse how i use to. Ty mmo games for that and my years of break. Now i can get beaten by the people in the game that still play Even the new generation. If i go ingame it's mostly for talk or help friends out throwing people of edges or running in their way.
Back to top Go down
KenIsPro

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2016, 1:47 am

Hehe, ye it was good times merc, i ignored a lot of players.

Manta, the jk2 community is really cancer, although i havent participated in the trash talking especially much, my allies still did. I love it when it is competitive and some of the stuff you mentioned is spot on. Ive always wanted to be the best. My nerves are only butthurt when peoples intentionally ruin the game for others and myself, trash talk doesnt affect me much (still some players way of trash talking goes way beyond what is ok).

Gratz on the 4-0 win btw Wink
Back to top Go down
merc

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2016, 1:53 am

pvp games always has been cancer.
The game i focus on now. Guild Wars 2 has been known for having the best gaming community.
Untill you see pvp. Then it has a whole other side. Even when people in pvp games team up there is cancer in it
Back to top Go down
merc

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2016, 1:54 am

God i wish you were more talk active years ago xD
Back to top Go down
jerek,if

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2016, 6:23 am

Good story, although the reason why we were hesitant in letting you in was because of Aries. He was a bit difficult to deal with sometimes and we figured you would be the same way. A lot of ego's back then. I remember FF'ing and years later FFA'ing you. Tons of good close matches with you. Wish we never had ping issues from US and EU and could equally fight on a server with 50 ping.

Cheers old friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenny's JK2 tale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny's JK2 tale   Kenny's JK2 tale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenny's JK2 tale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: