)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

BB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hektor

PostSubject: BB   Sun 13 Mar 2016, 10:37 am

I thought I would leave after getting cyan but there isn't anyone to fight me anyway. So thanks for taking me back to SoL after I multiclanned years ago but now it's time for me to leave. I am not active enough anyway and if I am then I play on LoD server (no, i am not gonna join them, rofl) because SoL is always full of Russian f a g g o t s. Plus I want something what SoL can't understand in this game ^^.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: BB   Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:05 am

Hektor wrote:
I thought I would leave after getting cyan but there isn't anyone to fight me anyway.
Rachel is blue, I am blue, even if I would end up with 0-15 I would still be willing to duel you helping to achieve the rank, you can even fight cyans if you can't find fitting blue flame. But for that you would need to show some effort in organizing your own duel too, no hand holding. I didn't see any effort from your side. Your fault, not ours.
Hektor wrote:
I am not active enough anyway and if I am then I play on LoD server (no, i am not gonna join them, rofl)
So? Who is? We don't need to nor want to play JK2 24/7, we want to play other things, do other stuff,  do irl things or have a break so we can return here later, we are always around in some form, but neither of us left the group, besides Vader and that you want to do same because it isn't "active enough" here for you. So why don't you commit to make it more active? But imo you probably failed to realize enough that SoL doesn't need JK2 so badly in order to exist.
Hektor wrote:
because SoL is always full of Russian f a g g o t s
And this is one of things why I wouldn't agree with you getting cyan. Everyone has right to play on our server and this is just devy's semi-racist thinking.
Hektor wrote:
Plus I want something what SoL can't understand in this game ^^
And that is exactly what? Everyone who leaves just slams the door ("nothing is happening", "plain server fun", "people cant understand what I want" blah blah) without thinking deeper that you can't force people to do what you want when they don't want to. Do you seek "proper" challenge? You have some good skills and you know not everyone can be like that, so what if you actually committed in training those with lesser skills for example? But you always went only for the win. Win for the sake of win, not fun for the sake of fun. If that is the thing we can't understand then I guess it is better for you to drop out of this awesome group. But maybe I am wrong somewhere, I can hardly guarantee I am right, I am just saying what came to mind.

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: BB   Sun 13 Mar 2016, 11:37 am

Hektor wrote:
I thought I would leave after getting cyan
this actually made me kinda angry. why would you want cyan in the first place, if you were planning to leave afterwards?! this shows me that you havent understood the idea of it.
Anyway, do whatever makes you feel better. I see you're not leaving merely because of your inactivity. You dont feel comfortable in this clan. I dont want you to feel uncomfortable.

peace

my sig is watching your sig O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: BB   Mon 14 Mar 2016, 7:53 am

KingYodah wrote:
Hektor wrote:
I thought I would leave after getting cyan but there isn't anyone to fight me anyway.
Rachel is blue, I am blue, even if I would end up with 0-15 I would still be willing to duel you helping to achieve the rank, you can even fight cyans if you can't find fitting blue flame. But for that you would need to show some effort in organizing your own duel too, no hand holding. I didn't see any effort from your side. Your fault, not ours.
Hektor wrote:
I am not active enough anyway and if I am then I play on LoD server (no, i am not gonna join them, rofl)
So? Who is? We don't need to nor want to play JK2 24/7, we want to play other things, do other stuff,  do irl things or have a break so we can return here later, we are always around in some form, but neither of us left the group, besides Vader and that you want to do same because it isn't "active enough" here for you. So why don't you commit to make it more active? But imo you probably failed to realize enough that SoL doesn't need JK2 so badly in order to exist.
Hektor wrote:
because SoL is always full of Russian f a g g o t s
And this is one of things why I wouldn't agree with you getting cyan. Everyone has right to play on our server and this is just devy's semi-racist thinking.
Hektor wrote:
Plus I want something what SoL can't understand in this game ^^
And that is exactly what? Everyone who leaves just slams the door ("nothing is happening", "plain server fun", "people cant understand what I want" blah blah) without thinking deeper that you can't force people to do what you want when they don't want to. Do you seek "proper" challenge? You have some good skills and you know not everyone can be like that, so what if you actually committed in training those with lesser skills for example? But you always went only for the win. Win for the sake of win, not fun for the sake of fun. If that is the thing we can't understand then I guess it is better for you to drop out of this awesome group. But maybe I am wrong somewhere, I can hardly guarantee I am right, I am just saying what came to mind.

:/

I didn't say SOL had made any faults. I only said why I leave. Cyan - I always loved ats's / sol's tournaments because as you can know I always liked challanges. So if there is nothing in last year.. someone (me) may get bored. So it's only my fault. I got bored.
russians - i am not a racist at all.. i study Russian language and i work with Russian people. I just dont like how some of the behave. Maybe that's why the server is so inactive now. Smile ganging newbs, using only their language etc. win / fun .. lawl.. why would i play the game only to win? wtf? do you think i dont have any other activities to do? lawl.. Games are made for fun unless you want to make money while playing them. And no, i am not one of those "ego-chasers" who come up only to lame and hunt everyone (i won't name)..

Xasomur wrote:
Hektor wrote:
I thought I would leave after getting cyan
this actually made me kinda angry. why would you want cyan in the first place, if you were planning to leave afterwards?! this shows me that you havent understood the idea of it.
Anyway, do whatever makes you feel better. I see you're not leaving merely because of your inactivity. You dont feel comfortable in this clan. I dont want you to feel uncomfortable.

peace

Smile

dont be angry <3 it's just a game!
"idea of it" ... come on ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: BB   Mon 14 Mar 2016, 9:33 am

Hektor wrote:
So if there is nothing in last year.. someone (me) may get bored. So it's only my fault. I got bored
How you could get bored when you played like once per blue moon lol?
Hektor wrote:
russians - i am not a racist at all.. i study Russian language and i work with Russian people. I just dont like how some of the behave. ganging newbs, using only their language etc.
So instead of putting them into place you decided to get bored and let them do their crap? You could commit to train the people they were ganging to help them be better. Imo, they were doing less crap on server than devy, we were handling both groups, or tried at least.
Hektor wrote:
win / fun .. lawl.. why would i play the game only to win? wtf? do you think i dont have any other activities to do? lawl..
Because you always went for win. And if you dueled low-skilled player it wasn't the challenge for you. It was win you didn't fully enjoy I would wager. I have my own bit of experience too. And everyone has also other activities, I have no clue how you came to that.
I still wish you change your mind though, and playing on occasions with you too.

EpicJK2 wrote:

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: BB   Mon 14 Mar 2016, 12:33 pm

I always thought that the point of a game was to win, but to make sure that you have fun while doing it.

Regardless of your personal feelings about those of the Russian community, its preferred (I imagine) that you set an example for the rest of SoL. There are many people here who consider you a friend and would like nothing more for you to stay, but treating them like they're "part of the game" is a direct betrayal of their friendship.

Its the disrespect no one likes Hektor. Believe it or not, many people here love coming here to SoL forums and playing on the server. Hell, when I was 14 I was excited to be here all the time. If it's a joke to you, fine whatever, but don't drag down people down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor

PostSubject: Re: BB   Mon 14 Mar 2016, 1:57 pm

Can you just close this topic? Razz It's only my problem and my decision to leave. So please understsand. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: BB   Mon 14 Mar 2016, 2:07 pm

Hektor wrote:
Can you just close this topic? Razz It's only my problem and my decision to leave. So please understsand. Razz

love u deer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonardo
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan

PostSubject: Re: BB   Mon 14 Mar 2016, 2:58 pm

Yes, I agree with it being your problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: BB   Mon 14 Mar 2016, 9:27 pm

I tried to say thay if you are active elsewhere like you said, then you could spend a while on/with SoL as well. So what if there are at first only bots? When server starts populating it brings other people too. Its role could play that you came in bad time. No one left this group because of being bored, thats silly reason imo. Being bored? Then try to organise something, commit to something, talk to people some more. I simply miss good old Hektor, thats it

EpicJK2 wrote:

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: BB   Tue 15 Mar 2016, 6:17 am

Sad to see you leave Hek, but it's your decision in the end, just try to be sure of it. Hope we see you again sometime Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Adept
Sith Adept

PostSubject: Re: BB   Thu 17 Mar 2016, 10:51 am

Byez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DiGriZ

PostSubject: Re: BB   Thu 24 Mar 2016, 9:57 am

Hey, if there are some problems with Russians, I could try to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB   Today at 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down

BB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: