)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Spring Tournament!
TT Spring 2016 ended! Congrats to Xasomur!
Check results here!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 
 

 JK2 2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miso



Posts : 75

PostSubject: JK2 2016   Thu 09 Jun 2016, 4:36 am

WARNING: This post is completely satirical and should not be taken seriously.

In the last 3 years, I have been exposed to one of the most cancerous multiplayer communities I have ever encountered. And that community is of course, JK2 1.04 force fighters. First off, you can make a claim that I'm a saber only player and that I'm making a typical "no force is better than force" statement, in which you'd return saying "Star Wars is focused AROUND the FORCE.." and proceed to quote me with SW quotes like "Use the force" or "The Force is with you". But I'm not even going to get into that. Ignore all of that bullshit. Because it means nothing. The only thing that matters right now is the playerbase. And as this is the only active 1.04 community right now, it's no wonder why nobody is playing. So, let's talk about this community. They can't be THAT bad.

Yeah, they kind of are.

Let's go through what it takes to become a pro force fighter in 1.04.

Step #1 : Become a wannabe Russian / imitate Russian internet lingo

This probably happens in a lot of older online video games, however for this case in particular, it's frightening. This is literally the only way these guys communicate. You'll never once see proper spoken English; always broken and improper. The weird part? They're doing it on purpose. Trying to get an actual message across yet typing like an absolute illiterate hyper is not the way to go. The only other way to go in this case is to speak German / some other language, which I can't even really bash on anymore because ; like I said, these are the only active players. Expect these kinds of messages when you go on:

forcer: ))

another forcer: can u stop not very not do u bastard man

forcer: krosin line a bit

another forcer: cyka blyat

ultra competitive forcer: 18-8 such garbage

forcer: sorry was you talking!

another forcer: SUKA xd


I'd rather see a language that I can't even read rather than seeing this.


Step #2 : Play with eVc / jkBot

This step is probably one of the most important steps out of all. If you're not using jkbot, then you're out of the loop, man. What is jkbot you may be asking? Well to put it their words, it's ultimately required and helps out your experience. But what does it really do? Well it does many of these vital things:
* Wallhack
* see people's HP
* mirror so you can see behind you
* cvars to enable aimbot, lagscript, and more
* kickscript

Ahh okay, so you guys are cheating then.


SUKA we are not cheating U fuccktard this is how game is meant to be played

Yeah, you can keep telling yourself that.

i mean no i dont use jkbot no sir Very Happy

You don't realize how blatantly obvious it is, do you?

In order to piss off legit JK2 players, you must do the following :
1. If someone challenges you to a duel, commit your lagscript just before a red overhead swing. If you suck, then you'll probably miss, and you'll be called out for lagscripting. At this point, deny deny deny. Always deny. If you deny enough then it becomes true, right?
2. If you don't suck, lagscript players instantly. Occasionally switch on/off your aimbot to achieve maximum damage. It's important to turn on/off and not just on. Remember; you want to cheat, but you don't want to make it look extremely obvious.

Step # 3 : Kickscript

I know this is technically a part of jkbot as well, but seriously, there's not a single player nowadays that does NOT have a kickscript. If you use jkbot along with kickscript, deny everything and say you don't kickscript. If you don't use jkbot but you ks, then it's ok to admit that you ks apparently.

In many ways, these guys have ruined the game for all of us. And no matter what clan gets revived and plays for a while, it's always THESE fly a kite that come back. Every time.

My final statement is gg eZ. learn 2 saber. delete jkbot.

P.S. I hate myself for writing this part but I REALIZE there's SOME (some) force fighters that don't use jkbot OR kickscript and are overall nice people so please don't reply saying "I'm a force fighter and I don't do any of these things..." Generally these types of people are open minded to things like dueling and other things while the people that do the following that I mentioned usually is not open minded to these things because they know that deep down that they actually suck lots of ass and can't do shit outside of their comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 1378

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Thu 09 Jun 2016, 4:37 am

sorry was you talking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2831

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Thu 09 Jun 2016, 4:48 am

I agree with you. The FFA community is full of kids trying to one up each other, having petty feuds and all thinking they are gods gift to JK2. The only reason half of them play the game anymore is because they enjoy trolling and arguing with each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miso



Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Thu 09 Jun 2016, 4:49 am

miso wrote:
it's always THESE fly a kite that come back. Every time.

nice forum filter sensoring the F word


Epic wrote:
The only reason half of them play the game anymore is because they enjoy trolling and arguing with each other.
^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 1378

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Thu 09 Jun 2016, 11:48 am

EpicJK2 wrote:
I agree with you. The FFA community is full of kids trying to one up each other, having petty feuds and all thinking they are gods gift to JK2. The only reason half of them play the game anymore is because they enjoy trolling and arguing with each other.

That really hurts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2831

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Thu 09 Jun 2016, 12:24 pm

Danek wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
I agree with you. The FFA community is full of kids trying to one up each other, having petty feuds and all thinking they are gods gift to JK2. The only reason half of them play the game anymore is because they enjoy trolling and arguing with each other.

That really hurts

The truth does hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danek
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior


Posts : 1378

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Thu 09 Jun 2016, 12:55 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
Danek wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
I agree with you. The FFA community is full of kids trying to one up each other, having petty feuds and all thinking they are gods gift to JK2. The only reason half of them play the game anymore is because they enjoy trolling and arguing with each other.

That really hurts

The truth does hurt.

Wow Epic m8 pls calm was jk ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend


Posts : 2831

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Thu 09 Jun 2016, 11:10 pm

Danek wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
Danek wrote:
EpicJK2 wrote:
I agree with you. The FFA community is full of kids trying to one up each other, having petty feuds and all thinking they are gods gift to JK2. The only reason half of them play the game anymore is because they enjoy trolling and arguing with each other.

That really hurts

The truth does hurt.

Wow Epic m8 pls calm was jk ok

Sry bby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelah



Posts : 2017

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Mon 13 Jun 2016, 3:05 pm

omg miso am dying lol!

))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Igrom



Posts : 1132

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Tue 14 Jun 2016, 7:58 am

I suppose that's a strawman, but a good read nevertheless! It's a noble idea to promote literacy amongst gamers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5199

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:44 pm

It's funny because months ago i made a similar post about russians and they called me a racist.. lawl

Zelah wrote:
omg miso am dying lol!

))

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Sith Lord
Sith Lord


Posts : 5659

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:18 pm

Sorry was you talking, Hektor?? Razz

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin*
~SoL FA Admin*

EpicJK2 wrote:
You can always get grapeless seeds

Mai** wrote:
My antivirus had poop up

Back to top Go down
View user profile
imnotwhoyouare



Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Thu 16 Jun 2016, 12:43 am

Its all the same 13 people who populate the servers... And use clan tags.. No need to name them. There arent many people playing jk2 these days. Its the same people you associate with. They change their name to padawan disco then reconnect and become kick pull choke push sissys >.< and teach each other to script it. *use it * do it.

I say leave them to it. Admins should be on the server kicking the lamers and keeping order. But they are encouraging or ignoring the loser behavior. So whos fault is it?

Go double saber no force.. Or someone make a server mod that has no force UNTiL you request a force duel. Then they wont bother the people who do wan to be lamed (~.^)

Thats my 2cents


Back to top Go down
View user profile
devY The Invincible



Posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Thu 16 Jun 2016, 1:46 am

DDoS + 2 RETADS and you have the best army:DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mantA



Posts : 2087

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Tue 21 Jun 2016, 5:23 am

[quote="Miso"]
miso wrote:
.
you forgot ONE MORE THING: Hypocrites. The ones who claim to have skill but dont play legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExiDux
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept


Posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Tue 21 Jun 2016, 8:13 am

Your mother felt my force flow trough her !

___________________
My homepage : http://binavoid.weebly.com/

My Pixiv profile : http://www.pixiv.com/users/6770765
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CeilingCat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan


Posts : 618

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Wed 22 Jun 2016, 9:20 am

Here's what is going on in JK 2016! Ceiling Cat is back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devY The Invincible



Posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:41 pm

sorry was you talking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hektor



Posts : 5199

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Fri 01 Jul 2016, 2:06 pm

KingYodah wrote:
Sorry was you talking, Hektor?? Razz

Cant you see? Blind man?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lelouch



Posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:44 am

miso always krosin the lin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: JK2 2016   Today at 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
JK2 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Paintball for the 2016 Olympics (Officially recognised petition)
» Top 10 Class of 2016 Players
» GT will change in 2016
» Chess Olympiad 2016 in Baku
» What will happen to Churchill (Class of 2016)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: