)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

JK2MV now partially supports JKA models.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ExiDux

ExiDux

JK2MV now partially supports JKA models. Empty
PostSubject: JK2MV now partially supports JKA models.   JK2MV now partially supports JKA models. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2016, 2:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the newest JK2MV supports the loading of JKA skins and player models. The one i am using in the screenshot is Darth Talon. However, certain shaders for JKA do not seem to work thus i have a grey talon to play with instead of a red one.

Also tested another JKA skin for darth revan and it just works, the cape movement has even been rigged in ways that default JK2 models do not seem to do.

I downloaded this Talon skin from here :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- deleted a statement about a slightly older version. if you read that then ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: JK2MV now partially supports JKA models.   JK2MV now partially supports JKA models. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2016, 3:37 pm

Awesome. It'd be pretty cool if JKA skins worked 100% for JK2. Gives me even more to work with. ^^
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: JK2MV now partially supports JKA models.   JK2MV now partially supports JKA models. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jul 2016, 3:44 pm

appearantly JK2MV was able to load JKA models ever since version 1.1 (0_0)
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: JK2MV now partially supports JKA models.   JK2MV now partially supports JKA models. Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2016, 11:38 am

The only type of JKA skin features it doesn't support is the RGB skins, but it supports more or less all other types of skins Smile
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: JK2MV now partially supports JKA models.   JK2MV now partially supports JKA models. Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016, 5:57 am

I remember playing with Ahsoka Tano JKA skin and it looked as if she was badly hit from side xD, if the skins won't look like crippled then it is cool ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: JK2MV now partially supports JKA models.   JK2MV now partially supports JKA models. Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2016, 7:44 am

JK2MV fixes that issue Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JK2MV now partially supports JKA models.   JK2MV now partially supports JKA models. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JK2MV now partially supports JKA models.
Page 1 of 1