)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!

Go down 
+14
Abrum
Kernow Pilgrim
NickdeClaw
Skambak
Grimlore
BlueNinja
Battledroidlover
Lelouch
Hektor
Gavin
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Xasomur
-napalm-
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
-napalm-

-napalm-

Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 4:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello all ats clan,
i'm naPalm from <!>, and i'm a good map modder.I saw that you need a new ffa_bespin, so i'm here to ask you if i can make you a remodded version. I just need your preferences about placing models, skies etc etc.
Also i have an euro server, ...................@ (24 slots, hosted in the uk, usa people get 120 ping) but it is empty and i dont know what to do with it, so i thought that it could be ats euro server.
All i want is your trust and your friendship, because i see you are a good clan, that likes modded maps.
So well, do you want an ats euro server and a modded version of bespin?
Answer me soon Very Happy

Regards,
naPalm
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 11:27 am

works with www Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 11:29 am

I know the website....i'm on it!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 7:17 pm

me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 4:09 am

ok well map is almost finished and i asked you to join ATS in the other topic ^^
and yes i'll add a boon that says Visit our website www.soljk2.forumotion.com
Ysalimaris will be used to teleport.

^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 4:14 am

amazing
but pls wait with the link...
this clan will be changing the name... beacuse outocast claims to own the name...
ah, as sson as ur a recruit u can read the whole story urself xD
so, prbably it will be named SoL then, and the website will have a new url...
i guess nick will be able to specifiy this better xD
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 4:32 am

ok ^^
i just need you to promise that you won't send my modded map to anyone because i don't want other people to copy me <.<
xasomur ist ein Narr und ärgert sich leicht
:DDD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 5:02 am

nap, you can PM me, when you will finished. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 5:20 am

www. or ats etc works both ways.

Off topic but useful for people @ School

If you wanna go on websites blocked by your school, scorch tells me to say if you type in:
www.touchofdeathproduction.com/Book you can go on any website you want. Youtube... Miniclip.. Redtube...

As long as you don't get caught says Edward. '-'

You can try it now too. =]
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 8:06 am

-napalm- wrote:
ok well map is almost finished and i asked you to join ATS in the other topic ^^
and yes i'll add a boon that says Visit our website www.soljk2.forumotion.com
Ysalimaris will be used to teleport.

^^

OMG Nap don't post such links here dude!! -. -

Delete that please!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 8:54 am

thx blue, i didnt saw that link and didnt follow so...
but its deleted now...

someone has to read the rules again @ nap :/
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 10:35 am

I assume it was bad wahtever it was Neutral

Nap thanks for all this, like Xaso said hold out on the link on the maps because we are changing clan names.
Also don't worry you have author rights - we will take and give the mod to only whom you deem fit. Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010, 7:53 pm

what was wrong with the link????
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:26 am

Good question BDL
dobrá otazka bdl
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 12:39 am

^^ sorry i couldn't resist lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 2:40 am

it was ugly. there were a bottle, and an ass, and balls in the pic. and i guess more of such on the website...
enough information? i hope so.
ur fault nap: you polluted your own topic ...
but really, dont post such stuff... (and they even go crazy about fine girls and bear ass. only post things that your grandma would find harmless as well)
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 6:29 am

sorry my grandma is dead LoL Very Happy
anyway the ffa_bespin is finished, so i'll send it to hektor today or tomorrow!ARE YOU READY TO PLAY IN MY MAP?
Back to top Go down
Scorch

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 6:47 am

the one i play on ....@ server? hell yeah =]
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 7:07 am

-napalm- wrote:
sorry my grandma is dead LoL Very Happy
anyway the ffa_bespin is finished, so i'll send it to hektor today or tomorrow!ARE YOU READY TO PLAY IN MY MAP?

yeeeeeeeeeees <3
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 8:57 am

Ah yes. That is a high violation of forum rules Nap. Remember that many underage blokes/gals come here and presenting that kind of imagery isn't healthy. Neutral
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:23 am

uh ^^ kk
well map can't be finished today so i will finish it tomorrow (saturday) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:24 am

Yes ! I know, that you will solve that problem ^^ !!
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 9:28 am

uh fat hektor posting after me ^^
well be angry with hek because he wants a duel box in air (o0) so i can't make this all today.
HEK'S FAULT!!!!!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 10:05 am

fat ? lol
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Mar 2010, 7:38 pm

D: im glad i didnt see it...im only 12 Razz
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 1:17 am

sorry i can't make a duel box in bespin :p
but i'll make one in ffa_ns_streets
sorry again, but i can't exceed 1022 entities (making duelbox takes 2080 entities)
i'm a n00b yes =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!   Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want a new modded ffa_bespin and an euro server? naP is here!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next