)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most] Empty
PostSubject: Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most]   Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most] Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2016, 9:05 pm

Lets share some of the models we use most.

I currently use the Obiwan models that can be found in the SoL Skins Download area with my name Veridus. Or I use Revan from the SoL pack and occasionally some vanilla base jk2 model.

Post links or locations for others to download your model, maybe share some pictures also!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

PostSubject: Re: Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most]   Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most] Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2016, 9:06 pm

By the way, I could go for a custom Obiwan model update or a Reborn reskin of my ShyGuy Wizard.

I have been using this Kyle Model because I like kyle but I wanted something more me, and black was it. (IT does not replace the standard kyle model, it is a completely new model)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most]   Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most] Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2016, 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kudos to vader
Back to top Go down
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

PostSubject: Re: Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most]   Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most] Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2016, 3:15 am

I still see SoL members as Kyle a lot presumably using other models after getting most of those, which is why this thread exists.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most]   Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most] Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2016, 10:15 pm

There are quite a lot of custom skins that Vader has made, I'd just check the Skins Request forum that Xaso linked, most of them will be in there if not in the SoL skin pack. Some might not be on there but you can just ask them what skin they are using.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most]   Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sick of seeing Kyle everywhere? [Post the models you use most]
Page 1 of 1