)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

im banned from every server

Go down 
+4
devyyyy
EpicJK2
KingYodah
Arie$
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arie$

Arie$

im banned from every server Empty
PostSubject: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2016, 7:15 am

SoL
FOD blue
FOD red
JJ

What is going on here? Can we discuss this like human beings?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2016, 9:20 am

You were banned here because of your sexistic and stalking behavior.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeSun 18 Dec 2016, 10:12 pm

If you don't want to be banned from JK2 servers, don't act like an asshole, simple really.
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2016, 1:07 am

lul
Back to top Go down
Veridus
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Veridus

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2016, 3:16 pm

devyyyy wrote:
lul

lel

You are basically committing jk2 suicide by doing whatever it is you are doing.

I've seen some wicked trolls and they don't even get kicked so whatever you do must really annoy people.

Back to top Go down
Arie$

Arie$

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2016, 5:10 pm

Is there any way I could get unbanned? I will do whatever... please give me another shot.. im a 11 year jk2 veteran
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2016, 9:40 pm

This time and here you are banned for 1 week, you will be unbanned just before Christmas.

For similar behavior your app was rejected some two months ago, and we "only" rejected you that time. So I put here a rhetorical question, how many shots you deserve if there is a repetetive pattern with you because if you are a veteran player then I'd expect different behavior since you must be of an adult age already...
Take it as a good advice for you.
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2016, 1:29 am

Shame on you Aries. :/
Back to top Go down
Arie$

Arie$

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2016, 5:05 pm

Danek started all these stupid rumors, he doesnt even care if I troll or not. He just doesnt want me to be in any servers because I make fun of how bad he is in force.. I guess he cant handle the truth.. but anyway, i would like to apologize to all the ladies.. I didnt mean for it to be like this.. hope ppl understand me..

shoutout to dev and rit

and free veydo
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2016, 8:15 pm

Arie$ wrote:
Danek started all these stupid rumors, he doesnt even care if I troll or not. He just doesnt want me to be in any servers because I make fun of how bad he is in force.. I guess he cant handle the truth.. but anyway, i would like to apologize to all the ladies.. I didnt mean for it to be like this.. hope ppl understand me..

shoutout to dev and rit

and free veydo

Danek isn't the one who was complaining about what you were saying. He was the one who acted on other's complaints. Own up to your own actions. Just because you think something is funny and a troll, does not mean everyone does, and if others don't take it that way, it doesn't really matter how you mean it. I'm not really sure why saying you are going to rape someone is ever funny, but clearly it is to you, but not to basically anyone else.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2016, 11:17 pm

Danek is good enough to ffa you and win anytime and he isn't boasting xD. Even if he wasn't good, repetetively making 'fun' of someone's skills isn't very respectful. And Danek does care if you troll, I talked with him and he expressed disgust over your actions.
I don't know why you consider it as stupid rumours. You yourself were asking me (and not just me) via PM multiple times about pictures of a lady.
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 1:26 am

As if Danek is some sort of saint.. Lmao
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 2:02 am

Just because he was some time with your group? I trust him he got rid of ks. We talk here about Aries and his actions and credit for helping with settling the situation must go to Danek. Unless you have something important to say about this topic, I'd like to ask you let Danek be, he was settling this fine.
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 2:45 am

Yes, KS is the worst crime in the world, Yodah..
Danek is just as much of a troll as Aries is.

The difference is Aries trolls people you guys like, making him a "scumbag".
Vice versa for Danek, he trolls people you guys don't like, making him a great member or w/e.

It's all a matter of perspective but you people lack a lot of that supply, this ban is non-sense.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 3:32 am

I highly doubt Danek goes sexist on you or others, devy Wink. My own experience with Danek's trolling has never been bad, and I also trolled him sometimes, and it was fun for both. Guess it is matter of perspective, looks like you are letting it more closely to your mind Smile.

Aries was behaving rudely to ladies playing here on our server (we got plenty of complaints) thus the ban was deserved. Maybe I should broaden your perspective with our rules, guess you lack a lot of that supply ^.^
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 6:50 am

I am just as much of a troll as Aries is, difference is, I don't stalk people and what they do for a living and openly say on the server how much I want to rape them, and how my JK2 life goal is to get pics

And ofc, I'd make up rumours about rape to get you banned because you're supposedly better than me (laughable)

But if you don't believe me, then you can ask Bulb, Meanie, Mai or Trinity, or anyone that's been online at the same time when Aries has been making his outbursts.
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 7:07 am

If he's actually done all that then I suppose you're right.
Had a lot more to say but cba arguing.
Back to top Go down
Arie$

Arie$

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 10:44 am

Dev, I told them the same thing u said.. Danek and Zelag just mad at me so any little trolling I do they will try their hardest to get me in trouble.. But since u nerds are bored and u need to feel importance in a dead game then go ahead... do ur little punishment like i give a fly a kite..

ps ill 1v1 danek anytime and whoever loses wuita jk2 forever.. set it up... u wont cus hes trash and hes always been bad at FFA hence why he wants me banned

shoutout to the REAL jk2 players like devy rit kenn veydo etc
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 11:13 am

Yeah...I forgot I'm an admin at FOD and JJ :/
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 11:15 am

Arie$ wrote:
Dev, I told them the same thing u said.. Danek and Zelag just mad at me so any little trolling I do they will try their hardest to get me in trouble.. But since u nerds are bored and u need to feel importance in a dead game then go ahead... do ur little punishment like i give a fly a kite..

ps ill 1v1 danek anytime and whoever loses wuita jk2 forever.. set it up... u wont cus hes trash and hes always been bad at FFA hence why he wants me banned

shoutout to the REAL jk2 players like devy rit kenn veydo etc

lol more irrational statements.

First of all I wasn't even there and found out days after since I was out of town that you had been banned.  So even if I wanted to get you "in trouble" I was out of town.  Secondly, neither Danek or I were the ones who "got you in trouble."  Complaints were made to Danek, which he then acted upon.  So if you want to blame someone besides yourself, blame the people who you obsess over and made the complaints about you.  Thirdly, I don't even have any reason to be mad at you.  Your comments while frankly disgusting, were not made at me, and so had nothing to do with me.  The only reason SoL took action in banning you is because complaints were made, and rightfully so.  Who goes around trying to find out where someone lives, their personal information, and then makes comments about how they want to rape them?  Seriously?  What did you expect was going to happen.

You clearly do care about your punishment, as you had to make a topic to address it, so that comment was pointless.

Perhaps if every 1v1 you are involved with didn't involve you joining spec, or faking afk to make a comment 30 seconds later, people might take your 1v1 challenges seriously, but seeing as that is not the case, I think we can all just go about ignoring you.

Finally "wuita" is not a word.  Please learn to spell Smile
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 11:46 am

LUL all so triggered, why do you even care if he's telling you something over the internet, you've been through worse I could imagine..
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 12:04 pm

Arie$ wrote:
But since u nerds are bored and u need to feel importance
I don't know how important you planned to feel after your disgusting comments at ladies lol

devyyyy wrote:
why do you even care if he's telling you something over the internet
I don't know, maybe we feel like defending the honor of ladies?

Totally agree with Zelah.
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 12:12 pm

I think the ladies can stand up for themselves if so?
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 5:27 pm

devyyyy wrote:
I think the ladies can stand up for themselves if so?

They did. After repeatedly asking Aries to stop and him not doing so, they notified the admins that they were being harassed so we could take action.
Back to top Go down
Arie$

Arie$

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2016, 6:39 pm

bottom line is... zelag and danek hate me from making fun of how bad they are in ff...

so if they could get me banned where they cant see me anymore, they will... thats all folks..

thanks master dev for sticking up for me but they will never get it... we grew up playing jk2 to have fun, they play to be liked and sociable..

When is the exact date of my unban btw?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im banned from every server   im banned from every server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im banned from every server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next