)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Gun Game 1.04 test event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kameleon

Gun Game 1.04 test event Empty
PostSubject: Gun Game 1.04 test event   Gun Game 1.04 test event Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2016, 5:59 am

Hello everyone Smile

As Daggolin and I have just completely refactored the entire Gun Game mode, with custom weapon loadouts, a "kill quota", etc., I would very much like to host an event to test the gamemode with as many players as possible Very Happy

Description
You start out with a weapon, which varies depending on the loadout. When you kill someone with that weapon you increase your "kill quota", and when that reach the quota set by the server you will be asigned a new weapon. The first to hit the quota with the final weapon in the loadout wins the match. Smile

Event
I would very much like to see as many as possible for the event, which will be saturday, 7th of january @ about 8.30PM / 20:30 Central European time. The more players, the more fun it will be Very Happy I hope to at least play a few rounds, with different weapon loadouts Smile

We will use the following map for the event:
https://jk2.info/viewtopic.php?style=2&f=36&t=612

For those with JK2MV the HTTP download is enabled too.

I hope this gamemode will bring some life back in the "gun community" Very Happy

The server will be a 1.04 server called TSL ~ Star Smile

So please, come and help me test out the gamemode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game 1.04 test event   Gun Game 1.04 test event Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2016, 6:17 am

Sounds fun, I'm in!
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game 1.04 test event   Gun Game 1.04 test event Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2016, 6:59 am

I'm definitely in, what time is that in central US Time?
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game 1.04 test event   Gun Game 1.04 test event Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2017, 11:27 am

Thanks to all who helped me test the gamemode Very Happy Boothand even found a bug I forgot to re-fix when Daggolin helped me refactor and clean the gamemode Very Happy Hope you enjoyed it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Game 1.04 test event   Gun Game 1.04 test event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gun Game 1.04 test event
Page 1 of 1