)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Missing files halpppppppp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

Missing files halpppppppp Empty
PostSubject: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeTue 09 May 2017, 1:59 pm

So I had a weird computer issue today where I basically set my laptop back to factory settings. That fixed the problem and now I am in the process of reinstalling stuff. However when I reinstalled jk2 through steam, it doesnt start and the only folder in game data is the base folder. Anyone have any ideas? Sad
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeTue 09 May 2017, 2:26 pm

I could send you the whole game folder ( you dont even need more than that lol ) via dropbox if you want to.

Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeTue 09 May 2017, 2:28 pm

Xemnas wrote:
I could send you the whole game folder ( you dont even need more than that lol ) via dropbox if you want to.

That would be great mate! I'm on steam so you can just message me the link Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeTue 09 May 2017, 3:40 pm

So many odd issues on PC...
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeTue 09 May 2017, 10:11 pm

WHAT is it with you people and Steam silent
You will get a forum inbox like in the old days damnit...xD
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeWed 10 May 2017, 3:42 am

Missing files halpppppppp Maxresdefault

You will accept steam as superior!
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeWed 10 May 2017, 3:46 am

*sigh* ...
Missing files halpppppppp 51ov4k10
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeWed 10 May 2017, 3:50 am

Refer to my last post, Not hunting down that scene again.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeWed 10 May 2017, 3:50 am

Refer to my last post, Not hunting down that scene again.
Glitched making me post the same thing twice.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeWed 10 May 2017, 6:37 am

Okay so now this is weird... Xemnas's files allow my game to work which is great, but now I can't get rid of his configs. I delete the files, and start the game and they're still there, and when I go back to the files all his configs are back...
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeWed 10 May 2017, 7:05 am

Windows....
There is a protection on my files.
( By the way you dont need your steam stuff ect...you just have to start jk2 with the folder I gave you ).
So. Right click my jk2 folder and go to propertys.
Remove the protection by unselecting ( read-only? my system is a different language sry ) its right at the bottom of propertys.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeSat 13 May 2017, 4:01 am

Did you manage it?
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitimeSat 13 May 2017, 6:01 am

Yep all good thanks for all the help! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing files halpppppppp   Missing files halpppppppp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing files halpppppppp
Page 1 of 1