)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving SoL for the last time :P

Go down 
+4
Xasomur
Xemnas
ShadowPC56579
Zelah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

Leaving SoL for the last time :P Empty
PostSubject: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 10:51 am

Hey All:

So I want to stress that I truthfully have no problem with SoL and am not leaving for anything that has to do with SoL. I really love the people of SoL and while I disagree with certain policies, which again is not why I am leaving, that does not change at all about how I always will feel about SoL and it's members. That being said, when I look back on my jk2 "career", my favorite time was my time with JiP, and with JiP restarting, I want to try and get back what I saw as my jk2 golden days.

I know I've left and joined several times and I owe you all better than that, so this will be the last time. I will forever be loyal to each of my friends in SoL and am always a steam message away, but I really do miss my time in JiP. I know some will see this as disloyal and betrayal, which honestly pains me, I hope that you hear my words when I say I am still loyal to each one of you individually and am always here if you want to duel/ffa/chat/whatever floats your boat Smile

Much love forever:

Zelah
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 11:18 am

Goodbye Zelah, You will be missed here.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 11:55 am

Here we go again... xD

Good luck with JiP.
I can fully understand your position.
Hope you will stick around from time to time.

But you should realy give this a hard thought. Even though you say yourself that it is indeed the last time, I'm pretty sure that most members will be against a future rejoin because you did this one 2 many times Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 12:01 pm

Xemnas wrote:
Here we go again... xD

Good luck with JiP.
I can fully understand your position.
Hope you will stick around from time to time.

But you should realy give this a hard thought. Even though you say yourself that it is indeed the last time, I'm pretty sure that most members will be against a future rejoin because you did this one 2 many times Very Happy

Thanks mate I definitely will!

No I realize that and that's why I mean it's the last time.  SoL will always hold a special place for me in JK2 but it's foolish on my part to keep putting you all through this so this decision is final.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 12:06 pm

I don't mind you joining back and forth, as long as it fits the electional terms. I mean: you're taking a role for 6 months, so in my book it's fair and square to give it up again afterwards. We're now electing the positions, so feel free to rejoin whenever you feel like it... or you're fed up with devy's personality. (I still hate that guy Wink )
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 12:32 pm

Xasomur wrote:
or you're fed up with devy's personality. (I still hate that guy Wink )

This. xD
Back to top Go down
Trinity'
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Trinity'

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 1:07 pm

Aww Zel ): well it's sad to see you go and I hope you'll enjoy your time in JiP. Like some have said: "the doors will be open for you again if/when you decide to return." Smile Love you Zel <3
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jul 2017, 2:54 pm

???
still sol zelan
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
very cool
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jul 2017, 3:42 am

Sad to see you leave Zel!! I hope you come back someday. SoL will have the doors open for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeMon 06 Nov 2017, 5:38 pm

I know this is a super old post and you may never read this, Zelah. But I will miss you. Three years ago exactly I was a freshman at uni and you helped me cope with my homesickness.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitimeTue 07 Nov 2017, 5:12 pm

Awe I'm still always checking the forums. I appreciate that Spartacat and am glad to hear everything is going very well with you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL for the last time :P   Leaving SoL for the last time :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving SoL for the last time :P
Page 1 of 1