)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Troop holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!

Share | 
 

 Leaving aswell

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
josh.

avatar

Posts : 32

PostSubject: Leaving aswell   Sat 15 Jul 2017, 12:18 pm

Hey everyone,

first of all I want to thank you all for the great time I was allowed to spend with you Smile
I really enjoyed my time here and the clan will always be in my heart.
I met many new friends, improved my force fighting and had a lot of fun on the server.

But recently I got pretty bored at jk2. A lot of People why i joined sol left and others are pretty much inactive.
Thats why I would like to try something new by joining jip. I really thought about it alot and it wasnt a easy decision. I didnt mean to dissapoint or betray any of you. I still look forward to spend time with you guys on servers.

Kind regards

Josh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
avatar

Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Sat 15 Jul 2017, 1:13 pm

Aaaand another one...

___________________

)>SoL<(~Xemnas

)>SoL<(~HC Server Admin

"Then allow me another question. You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark—never given a choice?"

"Very good. You don't miss a thing. I cannot feel... sorrow... No matter what misery befalls the worlds. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist."

contact: xemnassol@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kameleon



Posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Sat 15 Jul 2017, 3:06 pm

JiP has had a tendancy to get inactive from time to time in the past too, after which the members seek out other clans, until JiP decides to come back again Razz No point in leaving Razz

SoL just need to be more strict and not re-accept players who keep leaving again whenever and old clan resurface again that easily Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
avatar

Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Sat 15 Jul 2017, 3:13 pm

Kameleon wrote:


SoL just need to be more strict and not re-accept players who keep leaving again whenever and old clan resurface again that easily Smile

You got a point there.
Just can't be that people keep switching from clan to clan over and over again...I mean are they even taking this serious?
Not much commitment if you ask me..

___________________

)>SoL<(~Xemnas

)>SoL<(~HC Server Admin

"Then allow me another question. You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark—never given a choice?"

"Very good. You don't miss a thing. I cannot feel... sorrow... No matter what misery befalls the worlds. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist."

contact: xemnassol@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 7101

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Sat 15 Jul 2017, 7:59 pm

Kameleon wrote:
JiP has had a tendancy to get inactive from time to time in the past too, after which the members seek out other clans, until JiP decides to come back again Razz No point in leaving Razz

SoL just need to be more strict and not re-accept players who keep leaving again whenever and old clan resurface again that easily Smile
KAI was like that, JiP was like that, FOD was like that, but guess who is still here, SoL. And 8 years as SoL already. Maybe we are dinosaur and been through periods but I agree. After a period elsewhere some people came back. They still can wear the tag while playing outside during less active period. Or when someone who doesn't play much anyway leaves somewhere else either way then.. Leaving won't make the place more active or less boring. It needs more people. Only then ideas work.

You don't vanish into void, so hope to see you Josh so we can duel, have fun or talk ^.^ and hopefully you will be back ^.^

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

Nelson Mandela wrote:
No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
devyyyy



Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Sat 15 Jul 2017, 8:50 pm

Stop complaining about JiP, you're just being salty rn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
avatar

Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Sun 16 Jul 2017, 1:16 am

devyyyy wrote:
Stop complaining about JiP, you're just being salty rn

Says the most saltyest person in the whole Jk2 community lol!

___________________

)>SoL<(~Xemnas

)>SoL<(~HC Server Admin

"Then allow me another question. You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark—never given a choice?"

"Very good. You don't miss a thing. I cannot feel... sorrow... No matter what misery befalls the worlds. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist."

contact: xemnassol@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowPC56579

avatar

Posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Sun 16 Jul 2017, 2:39 am

Can't argue with that Devy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 13091

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Sun 16 Jul 2017, 11:05 pm

i have no problems with people joining jip. im glad when devy tries to revive things and ppl follow it too. and as soon as jip is dead again, we're still here. and I disagree with kam, I think we do right by re-accepting all of them. we want to keep them in the game, not push them away from it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devyyyy



Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Mon 17 Jul 2017, 7:53 am

Xasomur wrote:
i have no problems with people joining jip. im glad when devy tries to revive things and ppl follow it too. and as soon as jip is dead again, we're still here. and I disagree with kam, I think we do right by re-accepting all of them. we want to keep them in the game, not push them away from it Smile
What makes you think it's gonna die?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
avatar

Posts : 4322

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Mon 17 Jul 2017, 8:05 am

devyyyy wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
i have no problems with people joining jip. im glad when devy tries to revive things and ppl follow it too. and as soon as jip is dead again, we're still here. and I disagree with kam, I think we do right by re-accepting all of them. we want to keep them in the game, not push them away from it Smile
What makes you think it's gonna die?

Just like all your past attempts. Wink

___________________




Frequently Refreshed Server Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 13091

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Mon 17 Jul 2017, 10:55 am

yeah, and the fact that devy is a ******** of ***** in a ******** of *****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
avatar

Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Mon 17 Jul 2017, 11:04 am

Xasomur wrote:
yeah, and the fact that devy is a ******** of ***** in a ******** of *****

Noticed what our good old Xaso just did?
He NEVER steps out of line like this.

Means there has to be a pretty damn good reason for it.
And I think I can tell what that reason might be... rendeer

___________________

)>SoL<(~Xemnas

)>SoL<(~HC Server Admin

"Then allow me another question. You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark—never given a choice?"

"Very good. You don't miss a thing. I cannot feel... sorrow... No matter what misery befalls the worlds. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist."

contact: xemnassol@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowPC56579

avatar

Posts : 801

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Mon 17 Jul 2017, 1:22 pm

Do i wanna know what xaso wrote?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devyyyy



Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Mon 17 Jul 2017, 9:52 pm

Xasomur wrote:
yeah, and the fact that devy is a ******** of ***** in a ******** of *****
lolololo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanyo



Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Mon 17 Jul 2017, 11:26 pm

So this is what sol has become. Using this topic to insult people randomly who are not even directly involved.
I have no idea why people would want to leave this clan...luckily you guys found someone to blame everything on already ;>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devyyyy



Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Mon 17 Jul 2017, 11:52 pm

Yeah, I am practically the devil for these people >:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 7101

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Tue 18 Jul 2017, 12:15 am

Sanyo wrote:
So this is what sol has become. Using this topic to insult people randomly who are not even directly involved
Not that I'm happy that some people left but I guess that was always happening, and people will be back again. This game would be nothing without people. Past tensions maybe weren't happy and some thought of it more, some maybe less. I'm also not much happy to where this topic is probably heading either. But I say that generalizing whole group into something based on one reply is pretty biased too, guess you guys found such group. But I also say that we might have different philosophies which might not be entirely compatible but we *all* could start thinking clearly now onwards. That would be best.

___________________
)>SoL<(~KingYodah
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL FA Admin

Nelson Mandela wrote:
No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
avatar

Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Tue 18 Jul 2017, 12:16 am

This little outburst has nothing to do with this topic at hand.
Just a few individuals who have a justified reason to dislike Devy.
And I'd like to point out that Devys rants and insults towards members of SoL are way more frequent.

So please don't come to our forum and call us bad because we highlight that some of us are no fan of particular people..

We do not blame anyone or anything. We actualy support other communitys ect. because it gives the opportunity to form friendships or do some fun activities together as clans.

In this case however...well...it just kinda gets old and annoying because it happens over and over again in the same constellation.

___________________

)>SoL<(~Xemnas

)>SoL<(~HC Server Admin

"Then allow me another question. You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark—never given a choice?"

"Very good. You don't miss a thing. I cannot feel... sorrow... No matter what misery befalls the worlds. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist."

contact: xemnassol@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devyyyy



Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Tue 18 Jul 2017, 1:09 am

When have I flamed Xasomur recently at all..?
I know why you're upset and it's not because you dislike me, stop trying to mask it haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xemnas
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
avatar

Posts : 1783

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Tue 18 Jul 2017, 1:11 am

devyyyy wrote:
When have I flamed Xasomur recently at all..?
I know why you're upset and it's not because you dislike me, stop trying to mask it haha

Whatever makes you happy Very Happy

___________________

)>SoL<(~Xemnas

)>SoL<(~HC Server Admin

"Then allow me another question. You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark—never given a choice?"

"Very good. You don't miss a thing. I cannot feel... sorrow... No matter what misery befalls the worlds. No matter what you think, what you feel, or how you exist."

contact: xemnassol@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sanyo



Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Tue 18 Jul 2017, 6:09 am

KingYodah wrote:
Sanyo wrote:
So this is what sol has become. Using this topic to insult people randomly who are not even directly involved
Not that I'm happy that some people left but I guess that was always happening, and people will be back again. This game would be nothing without people. Past tensions maybe weren't happy and some thought of it more, some maybe less. I'm also not much happy to where this topic is probably heading either. But I say that generalizing whole group into something based on one reply is pretty biased too, guess you guys found such group. But I also say that we might have different philosophies which might not be entirely compatible but we *all* could start thinking clearly now onwards. That would be best.

Good to see that some members are still clear minded. Of course I used this generalization only to lay more emphasis on my point.


Xemnas wrote:
So please don't come to our forum and call us bad because we highlight that some of us are no fan of particular people..

I did not judge anyone for what he might wrote here. I only pointed out where this topic is heading to. Basically beginning with the first respond it was only against JiP or SoL members wanting to join JiP. I really find it unfair towards Josh to bring all this up in his topic. But again judging nobody here you all can form an opinion regarding this.

Xemnas wrote:
In this case however...well...it just kinda gets old and annoying because it happens over and over again in the same constellation.

First, you as well as Kame seem to have a very interesting view at JiP. I have to remind you both that this is actually the first time JiP got recreated. So what you are saying is simply not true.
When I summarize everything you have said here I only can think you do have personal problem with JiP, everyone leaving Sol for JiP and its leadership.
One more time I'm not judging here...its just good to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xasomur
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 13091

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Tue 18 Jul 2017, 8:22 am

hahahaha, funny. You know I actually wrote * signs? Razz hihi!
sure i hate devy. he did insult and flame me alot in the servers. he lamed me 24/7 and he copied my name more than enough. I have all the reasons to hate him. But I'm not salty or anything. but I like how he and his friend is getting all hyped up about some asterisks ^^



sorry for ruining your leaving topic though, josh. I still fancy you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 3110

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Tue 18 Jul 2017, 8:35 am

pls don'ting to abuse and the disrespect for the Supreme Leader of SoL, tyvm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
devyyyy



Posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   Tue 18 Jul 2017, 8:40 am

Well yeah I mean I said I haven't flamed you for long so might be time to bring out the old chainsaw.
You're nothing but a jealous/salty asshat who can't face the facts that I can create something within a week that your members feel that they want to be a part of.
I don't know if that's because I'm superior to all of you or if it's just because of your sincere lack of commitment lately.

NickdeClaw wrote:
pls don'ting to abuse and the disrespect for the Supreme Leader of SoL, tyvm
Nick <3
SoL Supreme Leader Devy out for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Leaving aswell   

Back to top Go down
 
Leaving aswell
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: