)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Empty
PostSubject: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitimeTue 19 Sep 2017, 1:18 am

It would be a good idea to open a sol server at the academy, of course, if the members agree, because those who do not know that this is essentially a continuation of knights food, everything would remain the same, in addition to adding some new striking battles to planes and engines,you have more on this topic below.

Forum
In my opinion, it would be good to open a new sol forum on the of the academy to avoid spoiling this one

Map
At the beginning, we would use an ordinary map, and later we would add a path for racing engines and planes

Tournaments
Everything would remain the same, and add races with planes(x-wing,z-95 and tie-fighter,tie-bomber) and (swoop...)engines

Rankings
As far as ranks are concerned, everything else will remain the same here (the current players will have the same rankings and if they become bigger profits and there a higher rank)

Write down what you think about this topic
There is also a jetpack so it can be added

(Links to pirated software removed by Shadow)

Last edited by Flendo on Mon 12 Feb 2018, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitimeTue 19 Sep 2017, 3:09 am

Its a sweet idea Flendo, but this Subject has been brought up a number of times over the years and it "Always" resulted in a failure.

Our Clan wants to stay on this Game and not expand to any other games including JKA.

Last edited by Avatar Aang on Fri 22 Sep 2017, 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitimeTue 19 Sep 2017, 6:13 am

Do not share illegal game files. JKA is cheap on Steam.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitimeTue 19 Sep 2017, 11:45 am

We'd need somebody to host it, Most including myself aren't the biggest JKA fans, And Idk if SoL would like to pay for 2 servers, It's a good idea but i don't imagine it'll happen.
Also flendo please don't link people to illegal sites here.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitimeTue 19 Sep 2017, 4:49 pm

For the record, if we wanted to do this, we could add it to our existing server without paying anything extra. Same applies to any other server software or old games that don't require a strong computer to run.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitimeTue 19 Sep 2017, 5:15 pm

Requesting MBII server SoL... lol
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitimeTue 19 Sep 2017, 7:38 pm

What would the point of opening either a normal JKA server or a MBII server be if less than a handful of SoL members play JKA on a regular basis? That would just add another empty server to a cluttered serverlist, potentially splitting the small community even further?

Just play on the few active servers that remain.
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitimeWed 20 Sep 2017, 12:07 am

Mostly because of illegal sites I did not know that they should not be shared on the forum (thanks in advance for future days), this is just my proposal I was not from the very beginning, so I'm not referred to the older things (I hope I did not do anything bad because I this post was written) but I think it would be better if the sol remains just one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitimeWed 20 Sep 2017, 1:45 am

No problem, It was just an idea, And at your age you shouldn't be expected to know no offense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy   Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open up )>SoL<( server in jedi acadmy
Page 1 of 1