)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Kai's secrets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:02 am

Hi I wanna point out some secrets on kai server like how all admins can hear pm chat and how their silence system work on ips , ok they add a player's ip and they have a cvar that makes the player when he join gets silenced , also its not ordinary silence you can still hear yourself but others cant hear you they can also control you and make you say stuff without you noticing anything so you wont be able to see that you wrote something

Cmd called /amtest (playername) (msg) , like /amtest devy lets not go to jip , he will print that out but devy wont even know he said that

also they have /amfakeping , fakes a ping can be used to make bots as real players
/amsilence (name) can be used to silence people even when they reconnect they are still silenced and no one else can hear them they can only hear themselves so they wont know they are silenced

also they can hear anyone's pms like devy threatening meanie to send out his pictures .. if u are logged in that is u will see [FROM] - [TO] : [MSG] however if you join a channel with /cjoin they wont be able to spy on you
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Jacob

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:06 am

meh, can't say i am surprised, glad i left kai
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:07 am

Silences were used mostly on worgon since he was banned , on someone when he called michl nazi , on cutie when spammed the chat with his new chatting system thing it was invented when devy kept stealing jip members from the server to prevent him from stealing members it was used like on someone he said lets go to jip but he was silenced so no one heard him he left alone then rejoined it worked like a charm
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:08 am

oh also theres this command /amlastsay , which can print the message the silenced guy say also the admins can hear the silenced people like

[SILENCED] Devy : hi guys , but devy hears himself and the admins hear him and if admins use /amlastsay it will print out the message so like every message is under filtration so u cant say anything with out approval if they do /amsilence all , then /bind n amlastsay they use N to print out last message
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:09 am

so at the same time server wont look quiet but they will filter the bad messages that make ppl leave
Back to top Go down
michl

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:39 am

I dont know what you try to achieve with this. But it is completely created in your own mind. Of course I can read private messages anytime if i like to. Any jk2 server owner can do it unless he disabled it via mod, even sol server has printed logfile with this data i think. KAI did complete opposite of what u claim. We even have a cvar that lets server not log private chat to ensure privacy. Disappointing to see your real methods. Hopefully visitors of this board will recognize as well. All i have to say about this.
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:49 am

I have screen shots if you're calling me a liar LOL it will only make you look desperate not any mod can read pm logs especially not to all logged admins and not all mods can make people say something without letting them know or silence them without letting them know and filtering their messages so they dont steal ur players
michl : amsilence all
[SILENCED] Devy : hi all
michl : /amlastsay
[SILENCEd] Devy: lets go jip
Michl : no amlastsay this time pal!
michl: /amtest devy lets stay here
Devy: lets stay here
and devy is clueless cuz he doesnt see a thing
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:51 am

-
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:54 am

i'm not saying you guys shouldnt play at kai feel free to play whereever you want , its just isnt fair that you don't know you're being manipulated and used it can be used badly against your image and reputation especially if you flame a close friend without you knowing it or if you said something but he didnt get the message
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 3:56 am

when players also complained about pings we used /amfakeping on them so they stop complaining about the server and how bad it is and we set whatever ping we wished ( a range any range) like /amfakeping angel 120 160 , it will give him range between those we will probably reduce his ping by 30 or so so he feels its better than any other server
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 4:03 am

basically all complaints have been solved devy complains about ping they invent /amfakeping command devy tries to steal members they create amsilence through ip without letting devy know he is silenced devy pms someone lets go jip they filter that message out with amlastsay they can control u completely
Back to top Go down
michl

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 4:05 am

You implanted this backdoor feature in my mod yes. I found out after some time and removed it. No one in kai ever had access to this trickery, only youself. It was the initial reason to stop any work with you. Furthermore i suggest any clan out there to not let this guy do coding for you. You will never know what you are going to get. Sorry i didn't plan to talk about everything you did. Also future will show how you will deal with the ip adresses of people you collected during your kai period. You abused such data before as many people know.
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 4:12 am

[10/2/2017 6:07:43 PM] michl: cant Play here
anyone jip?
[10/2/2017 6:07:48 PM] michl: he writes lmao
[10/2/2017 6:07:53 PM] springfield: lol in silence?
[10/2/2017 6:07:54 PM] springfield: haha owned
[10/2/2017 6:07:55 PM] michl: yea
[10/2/2017 6:07:58 PM] michl: rekt kid
[10/2/2017 6:08:53 PM] michl: loooool so funny how he Comes back and wonders why no one went to jip
[10/2/2017 6:08:56 PM] michl: xdxdxd
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 4:14 am

no point in lying my previous post clearly indicates u knew about it and i cant implant an entire system in your mod without you giving access and allowing it and knowing about it and i can screen any message indicates that u invented that in your (evil_group commands) no point in denying or putting the blame on smoeone else
Back to top Go down
michl

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 4:17 am

See, we are just a small group of people playing jk2 on a rarely visited server. You can claim whatever lies and fakery you like about us. We don't really care. I wish you good luck with your next clan.
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 4:26 am

You will be small group after this hopefully when people realize how horribly you manipulate them and you can desperately try to defend yourself back pointlessly it will only strengthen my resolve
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Jacob

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 4:47 am

Guys, that's it, Springfield, we are not going to judge Michl, it's his server, and he can do whatever he wants, if people want to play there, it's their problem.

DField wrote:
[10/2/2017 6:07:43 PM] michl: cant Play here
anyone jip?
[10/2/2017 6:07:48 PM] michl: he writes lmao
[10/2/2017 6:07:53 PM] springfield: lol in silence?
[10/2/2017 6:07:54 PM] springfield:  haha owned
[10/2/2017 6:07:55 PM] michl: yea
[10/2/2017 6:07:58 PM] michl: rekt kid
[10/2/2017 6:08:53 PM] michl: loooool so funny how he Comes back and wonders why no one went to jip
[10/2/2017 6:08:56 PM] michl: xdxdxd

Now, the bit where you say " Haha owned ", doesn't really help, you did also use the rcon password to give yourself more admin power when you were in Tsl. It looks like if you wanted to screw your old clan rather than joining us.
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 5:00 am

i know this may never get me into sol but i've had it to be honest i was not kicked from kai michl faked me being kicked so i can apply for sol and implement a backdoor in their mod then later we had a real argument me and michl and he REALLY kicked me from kai which made me turn on him

he wanted me to apply for sol and if i was rejected he said i can wear my kai tags back and i still had admin on the server btw even when i had no tags on ( i can provide screenshots)
its funny everyone thought they were boss that they got me kicked from kai and they really believed i was kicked but now im really kicked but not because of them
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 5:06 am

yes i did i used rcon on tsl and  on numerous other servers too and we were planning to use it on sol aswell even worse things on sol so we can control jk2 to get more admin i never denied that but michl is the filthiest of them all of you think he's clean we are all dirty and today i expose our filth since im going down i wont go down alone better quality picture: -
Back to top Go down
michl

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 5:07 am

Yes, go ahead. Do mods for other clans. Maybe SoL will like your work. I dont deny we talked about whats possible in modding. I am just lucky im no longer part of your actions. It's up to you alone now. Nice how this board allows such agression and damage of privacy against me.
Back to top Go down
DField

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 5:17 am

You had no respect for other clans and now you want to have privacy no everyone should know how filthy we both were its time that we wash away our sins and let everyone know the truth no im not gonna go ahead and do your stinking work you do it on your own im done with you i'm not gonna backdoor anyone for u im done pretending and manipulating people its time they know the truth how they are being used
Back to top Go down
michl

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 5:17 am

ok cool, have fun
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitimeSat 14 Oct 2017, 5:20 am

DField, I daresay you just disqualified yourself in entire JK2

This is the biggest lock I could google and I'll use it on this topic
Kai's secrets D6e1f32e4fa18c99e8d4d7f6f586fbfb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai's secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's secrets   Kai's secrets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai's secrets
Page 1 of 1