)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

All ATS personell report here please

Go down 
+10
Ashly
BlueNinja
Ajunta Pall
Gavin
Phoenix
sebbat
Commander Bacara
Danek
Xasomur
Grimlore
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Yes you guys might ban me but no i am not gonna let you do it because people are counting on me to suceed and you guys are just makin things suck for them and yourselves more than me you're doing it to.....

yes, I [/i]did post more than 1000 posts of stuff that can't even help a haxer,but i can change that (this is for xaso)

and yes i've been buggin ppl,but can you just let go of the old stuff i did and just so kindly
please[i] move on?

ATS is sorta the clan that i somehow felt like as if i've been trying to find it...for years...and i am not letting you guys get in the way
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:44 am

so?

i don't care thar i am not in yet so it doesn't mean that I CAN'T speak for myself

and yes, it is a fail for you gavy Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:47 am

Grimlore wrote:
i don't care thar i am not in yet so it doesn't mean that [color=red]I CAN'T speak for myself[/color

You are right, but don't speak for ats then, as you did before.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:50 am

@Aju, yes he has a right to speak, i wasnt disputing his right to speak, he does not however have any right whatsoever to tell me to zip it, insult me or others.

Also although the ATS traits say that everybody does have the right to speak, and rightly so, their is still a hierarchy to be observed. Long standing members and respected people have contibuted more towards ATS than those who dont contribute, arent in our clan, or newer guys just finding thier feet. The older guys are entited to a little more respect in the same why that in life you respect your elders, your teachers ect ect. The although we are a democracy and proud to be so, those who fulfill positions, are entailed to the first word in my opinion.

Plus there is the issue at hand that grimlore is highly disrespectfull, and im not going to take insults him, he need to learn his place.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 6:54 am

if people were not noobs the rules would be useless

Quote :
If you think you can't or think you can't,you're right!
~Henry Ford

But there always people that stand in your way and you want em out of the way

But i do think i can get in to join you all
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:03 am

Danek360 wrote:
No he don't and your off topic

Who put I love you ? rofl
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:06 am

you did u__u
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:31 am

just phoenix, know that what you speak about are respect and voice value, while i speak about free speak.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:43 am

I, speak for freedom of speech and respect of others regardless of interaction with clan
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:48 am

Grimlore wrote:
I, speak for freedom of speech and respect of others regardless of interaction with clan

You are the one insulting everybody, you can't claim for respect.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:55 am

i don't mean to insult sometimes...it's my mood that is provoking me
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:56 am

ok no wait hes have a bad mouth i know but hes a good boy sometimes
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:57 am

Grimlore wrote:
i don't mean to insult sometimes...it's my mood that is provoking me

Commander Bacara wrote:
ok no wait hes have a bad mouth i know but hes a good boy sometimes

Lol, he's bad 90% of the time, but the 10% left are enough to make of him a forgiven boy ?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:58 am

for God's sake aju it's as if part of myself is cut in half
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:00 am

then control yourself. it's same for all humans, but you have to control it. If you are skyzo, then we can't help you, but it's not possible for us to take care of you if you don't at least try to show that you have enough maturity to respect people, and don't annoy everyone.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:02 am

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Who are you to say that WE can't ban YOU? And that WE who CONTROL THIS FORUM don't have the means or the AUTHORITY to ban you? Who is planning for you to succeed? Almost everyone in this forum wants you to be banned. How are we making things suck for anyone but you if we ban you? The only consequences of doing so are that you are going to rage and complain more about me Sebbat and Xaso. We're through with you're spam and we're not going to forget about your post count because that's a prime example of your lack of self-control. Just look at your Karma. Who has a Karma level that low!? It would be a lot lower if people didn't give up trying to get a point across to you. And no, we won't "forget" about anything you've done because we see it every single time we go to look at a topic.

So I say BAN HIM. I'M SICK OF HIM AND THROUGH WITH HIS IMMATURITY. HE'S BEEN BANNED FROM THE ATS FORUM ONCE BEFORE AND DIDN'T LEARN HIS LESSON. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS TIME WILL BE ANY DIFFERENT!?

Just look at how disrespectful he is being to Ajunta right now! This is intolerable! He does this to everyone who tries to tell him to STOP. He won't get it through his thick HEAD.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:08 am

BlueNinja wrote:
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Who are you to say that WE can't ban YOU? And that WE who CONTROL THIS FORUM don't have the means or the AUTHORITY to ban you? Who is planning for you to succeed? Almost everyone in this forum wants you to be banned. How are we making things suck for anyone but you if we ban you? The only consequences of doing so are that you are going to rage and complain more about me Sebbat and Xaso. We're through with you're spam and we're not going to forget about your post count because that's a prime example of your lack of self-control. Just look at your Karma. Who has a Karma level that low!? It would be a lot lower if people didn't give up trying to get a point across to you. And no, we won't "forget" about anything you've done because we see it every single time we go to look at a topic.

So I say BAN HIM. I'M SICK OF HIM AND THROUGH WITH HIS IMMATURITY. HE'S BEEN BANNED FROM THE ATS FORUM ONCE BEFORE AND DIDN'T LEARN HIS LESSON. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS TIME WILL BE ANY DIFFERENT!?

Just look at how disrespectful he is being to Ajunta right now! This is intolerable! He does this to everyone who tries to tell him to STOP. He won't get it through his thick HEAD.

You don't show more maturity than him blue ...
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:12 am

WOLFE!!!! ¬¬' IM TRYING TO HELP U .. SHOW MORE RESPECT ¬¬' BAH IM OUT OF THIS
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:12 am

It's been my exact point ajunta -,-

Ok bacara i didn't mean to i was in a rush so you don't have to get angry
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:15 am

Grimlore wrote:
It's been my exact point ajunta -,-

Then it could be cool that at least you repest your own point. Cuz you neither don't try to keep yourself under control.
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:26 am

can someone tell me what this is about?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:26 am

How was I just being immature? It's human emotions Ajunta. I'm pissed and I'm showing it.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:28 am

Ashly wrote:

About 1 guy named Zetowolfe, who still annoys ATS, spams on forums, and insulted some of our members.
And we are talking about his ban ....
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:29 am

hektor wrote:
Ashly wrote:

About 1 guy named Zetowolfe, who still annoys ATS, spams on forums, and insulted some of our members.

Ok
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:29 am

hektor wrote:
Ashly wrote:

Hektor, You is Epic Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 8:30 am

BlueNinja wrote:
How was I just being immature? It's human emotions Ajunta. I'm pissed and I'm showing it.

that's the point blue, you show your emotions, but violently, with no control. It's because you can't control your words, and then show no regard to what you say, but what you feel. And that's why i say you show immaturity.
If you would be mature enough, you'd try to speak coherently, and some wisely

@ ashly : this guy grimlore is 14, and he hasn't understood yet what means respect and rules. so he keeps spamming, annoying, insulting everyone, and now almost all members are pissed and want him to get out. Grim made this topic to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All ATS personell report here please
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next