)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

All ATS personell report here please

Go down 
+10
Ashly
BlueNinja
Ajunta Pall
Gavin
Phoenix
sebbat
Commander Bacara
Danek
Xasomur
Grimlore
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Yes you guys might ban me but no i am not gonna let you do it because people are counting on me to suceed and you guys are just makin things suck for them and yourselves more than me you're doing it to.....

yes, I [/i]did post more than 1000 posts of stuff that can't even help a haxer,but i can change that (this is for xaso)

and yes i've been buggin ppl,but can you just let go of the old stuff i did and just so kindly
please[i] move on?

ATS is sorta the clan that i somehow felt like as if i've been trying to find it...for years...and i am not letting you guys get in the way
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:35 pm

Lol in seeing this grimlore and watching what he does on server he talks much shit and this is not good on what ats is we dont need people like this on forum so I think it would be good to ban him but its the councils choice good luck on that
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 2:01 am

I still stick to giving him 2 warnings. He has one - He can thus only get himself banned.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 4:21 am

:/ i think that grimm can MAYBE......improve.....but i dunno........@danek why r u posting on this forum when u said u would never come on it again?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 4:29 am

I did not say that BDL
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 7:44 am

How do you think this guy can change when he didn't even stop when he thought he was in the clear for his recruit poll? -__-
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:14 am

just wait and see blue wait and see
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:27 am

he waited... cant u see his beard?
waiting wont help him, he dies before anything will happen
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:33 am

Xasomur wrote:
he waited... cant u see his beard?

Made me laugh, blue can't have beard, he's too young xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 11:57 am

lol, not true: if you are so young, and wait for so long you will get a beard anyway... even my little brother would get a beard if he had to wait so long xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:40 pm

Loool, Ajunta you are just jealous! xD Jk.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 12:50 pm

lol stop now ^^ i didn't reply to don't be off topic, but you neither don't lol
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010, 1:49 pm

Well this topic s being voted on in the member section to much of my disapproval that council wasn't allowed to pre-discuss. It is going off topic now.

Locked.

Wolfe - at the moment the vote stands 8 Yes in favour of you're forum ban and 7 Against it. I receommend you keep your trap shut for its duration. Lest another of ure polls events occurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All ATS personell report here please   All ATS personell report here please - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All ATS personell report here please
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4