)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abrum

FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions   FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2018, 10:41 pm

Greetings!

So, I was on the server last night and someone was commenting on how the botroutes are annoying with how they go into the FFA zone (near doom) and interfere with fights when there aren't many people on.

TLDR: I want to make a ffa_bespin map mod with moved spawns (only on side of map that doesn't have FFA) and botroutes and want other suggestions. Smile

This will be a public mod that all servers can download and use if they want. I figured with SoL's popularity this'd be a good place to open suggestions and start work.

Peace!

Last edited by Abrum on Fri 09 Mar 2018, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions   FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2018, 10:59 pm

Good suggestion,fix some things and add invisible wall up ...
I worked on the ffa_bespin map for the sol, but I can not make everyone can play it myself, who alone has jk2mv (it be custom map ),with an increase in office ,removing invisible walls up add models in office,and add change sky with item...,but the problem is that everyone can not play (new players and those who do not have jk2mv).

Last edited by Flendo on Wed 14 Mar 2018, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions   FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2018, 1:56 pm

Always a pleasure to hear from you Abrum ol chap

Where is doom though? #NoClueKernow
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions   FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2018, 10:57 am

Doom is still there on my ffa_bespin mod.

Speaking of doom, one of the upcoming features of my map:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions   FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2018, 11:13 am

Looking good hope I can download it xD
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions   FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2018, 11:33 am

The awesome Nar Shaddaa look is actually from the ns_bespin mod made by Nerevar.

The only thing I modded was the doom triggering a TP in addition to death.
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions   FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri 09 Mar 2018, 4:39 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Looking good hope I can download it xD
I wish you were there for the development. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions   FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2018, 6:02 am

lmfao that moment when you throw someone to doom and wait for the uh oh sound XD too bad we couldn't keep the explosion as a feature cuz fps lag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions   FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFA_Bespin Mod Suggestions
Page 1 of 1