)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

ffa_bespin for SoL

Go down 
+2
KingYodah
Flendo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018, 9:50 am

Greeting Very Happy

I decided to make ffa_bespin, I think it would be nice to add some things

Last edited by Flendo on Tue 11 Sep 2018, 9:48 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2018, 11:43 am

Well you will see once it gets uploaded but you can meanwhile think how it can be possibly improved etc
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2018, 1:53 am

Wasn't Abrum already making a new Bespin serverside? Why make another then? The Uh Oh sound is even from Abrum's map, and the bar looks like it came straight out of his Yavin bar too.
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2018, 5:13 am

This is ffa_bespin for sol,uh oh He is from his ticket he added, The bar looks like on yavin but I created it
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2018, 5:49 am

Flendo wrote:
This is ffa_bespin for sol,uh oh He is from his ticket he added, The bar looks like on yavin but I created it
In any case, think about where you place such things. Where they are now, some people might complain about them being positioned in a main FFA area.
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2018, 6:11 am

things are not in the ff arena just in office and training and one in street for sit,and for the things I will add, I will not bother others like x-wing and tie like on yavin and room wher is not ff
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2018, 11:48 am

People generally don't like when too many things area added to Bespin, no matter where they are placed. The only reason people don't complain about the two streetlights on my Bespin is that they can be used as a drainpole for FF, but you not only already have quite a few models already, but talk about adding more, which in the end might affect the FPS of some players, and generally turn off players from playing on the server. Other servers has had many models on their Bespin maps in the past, which include sky changers, some just a few, some too many to count, and with just a few too many people will simply find another Bespin to play on, like they did with the other servers in the past.

Players care a lot about Bespin, so you have to be careful with it. That's probably the reason Abrum want to make a more FPS friendly Bespin, with small adjustments and improvements, but without FPS draining models.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2018, 1:14 pm

My version, which has no added models, is available here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2018, 11:56 pm

The map is update,I've deleted several models so there is no lag,images are update
Abrum is busy so I finished the map
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 10:01 am

So there are two links? Abrum's and Flendo's. Whom's whoms?

Irrespective as I need to know how to put a map onto steam...I think epic helped me with this once Mad

Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 2:52 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Whom's whoms?

Whomstd've?
Back to top Go down
Abrum

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2018, 12:47 pm

Flendo's version is linked in his first post, which includes the distinguishing feature in the version I linked in my reply to this thread. My version includes only a fun change to doom (fall to death), his includes extra stuff I believe.
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitimeFri 04 May 2018, 2:00 am

The final version is over, I did not add a lot of things to create a lag and fps down to other players.
Downloading a link is an update and we can use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ffa_bespin for SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin for SoL   ffa_bespin for SoL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ffa_bespin for SoL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Modding - Skins - Maps-
Jump to: