)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Admin abuse by Flendo.

Go down 
+6
Xemnas
Kernow Pilgrim
Leonardo
KingYodah
Flendo
alpf300
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alpf300

Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2018, 5:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello dear members of the SoL administration. It has lately come to my attention that one of your Dc Administration members, Flendo has been abusing his admin powers on the course of the last few weeks. It all starts with minor incidents like enabling emotes for others to use in ffa, or giving terminator/empower to players which seek revenge on others, removing after his prey got successfully hunt down. Obviously minor incidents don't have great impact gameplay wise and i disreguard them as reporting them would result in great hassle for those who are involved.
But as of today (the date this was written) at around 17:20 London time, flendo issued me a warning regarding my use of cheats which resulted on a kick since i was playing versus other cheaters aswell. Things carried on from there when out of the sudden i got disconnected and i realized that i was banned. What disturbs me is that i'm almost sure that he was influenced by the other player who i was fighting against whose use of cheats is well known throughout the jk2 community and he wasn't banned by flendo. I'm not implying that flendo had a biased opinion towards me as i know him for being a gullible person and i am also aware that cheats are against the rules of the SoL jk2 server (Giving admin to someone that isn't capable of thinking by himself isn't a great idea but it isn't up to me deciding who ever gets admin rights...).
I would be profoundly grateful if you, dear friends took a measure upon flendo's foul actions and i pray for common sense to prevail.
Thanks for the attention.
This is alpf signing out.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018, 11:21 am

Wew leonardo i'd like to see where i praised sol Oh almoghty source of knowledge enlighten me :^)
O ye zel go back to that corner full of mirrors
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2018, 8:18 am

ok... why did i even read this thread. It is just a blatant troll.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2018, 8:35 am

Im not going to comment anything on this.
Any further conversation here is a waste of my time wich I don't have anyway xD
Don't feed the trolls.
Back to top Go down
PEG:x

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2018, 8:46 am

lol .. you guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2018, 9:05 am

Hello Peg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JoeKer

JoeKer

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2018, 9:15 am

lol alpf you hyper cuck l0000000000000l daslsdlas=dalsdo
Back to top Go down
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2018, 9:30 pm

Ahahahja koejer l000l dlso=SADF
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2018, 9:48 pm

It is amazing to watch into how ret.arded communications can people engage in. Go see a doc

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse by Flendo.   Admin abuse by Flendo. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse by Flendo.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2