)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Thoughts on EA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Thoughts on EA Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on EA   Thoughts on EA Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2018, 5:50 am

Hi everyone!

As a kid, I loved to play the original Star Wars Battlefront and Battlefront 2, so when the time came that EA announced that they were going to reboot the franchise in anticipation for TFA, you could say I was pretty excited for the release. I think you could probably guess, like a lot of people, I was disappointed by some aspects of the game. The graphics and concepts behind the game I thought were very well done, but overall the gameplay became bland and repetitive and it was not something I could play for hours on end. I ended up purchasing the sequel, Battlefront 2 because I figured it couldn't get any more bland, and while it was/is better in many ways, still falls victim to repetitive combat and weird mechanics (such as "star cards").

I ended up reading the following article on EA, where they announced that they are working on a new, open-world Star Wars game, and wanted to know if anyone else had any opinions on the matter. Here is the article below:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-open-world-game-in-development-at-ea-acc/1100-6457652/
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Thoughts on EA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA   Thoughts on EA Icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2018, 10:23 pm

In my eyes an open world rpg based star wars game would do the franchise good.
I'd be very excited to play something like that.
So far EA only dissapointed in the matters of gameplay and milking the bank accounts of star wars geeks. Graphics are pure eyecandy. They are just amazing. No arguing there.

So I'm saying: Open world star wars game? HELL YES. But made by EA? Hell NO.
Back to top Go down
GRAMMER
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
GRAMMER

Thoughts on EA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA   Thoughts on EA Icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2018, 11:29 pm

VideoGameDonkey wrote:
If DLC was as good as "Shovel Knight Specter of Torment" EA would be my favorite company
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

Thoughts on EA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA   Thoughts on EA Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2018, 7:29 am

Hey, Leonardo did you notice that original Battlefront II got it multiplayer back in steam? It seems to work nice. i been wondering do i want to buy it...

Open world star wars game, what fun idea Razz
It sounds nice, but i have bad feeling about it in times when micro transactions are like black plague in games. But if new open world game comes out i hope it has good gameplay and i really hope it has been influenced by JK and old republic. Even so i have bad feeling i hope for best.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Thoughts on EA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA   Thoughts on EA Icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2018, 4:28 pm

I did! I was running a community created mod to play multiplayer until it was patched to run servers again. Rest assured, I will play that before the new ones every day of the week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on EA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on EA   Thoughts on EA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on EA
Page 1 of 1