)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
No one has a Black Flame!
Come and conquer him!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!

Share | 

Closing a chapter - leaving SoL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExiDux

PostSubject: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Tue 22 May 2018, 11:48 am

Greetings SoL,

I have decided to close a chapter concerning my online hobbies. This clan has been a huge part of my gaming life for the past 6 years and i tried my best to contribute and be an active member. Even though my means of contributing to the clan were not the most obvious or visible ones. Often misunderstood or not even noticed. I accepted that.

Thank you all for the memories. Yoda, Battledroid, Xasomur, Zelah, Danek, and all the others. Making a complete list would be detrimental to the post, so don't think I left you out.

We had a lot of fun, but lately this has been degrading, and not even by the slightest. The clan is turning into a mess. Everybody has a big mouth, including me at times. we turned against each other. But on top of that we lost the sense of being a clan. Perhaps even a community. Add to that the complete mess that the game has become, and you might get the picture.

Thanks, and cya.

- Please keep this in a public section -
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Tue 22 May 2018, 2:44 pm

I mean that post, but i have not closed my mind to its fullest.  By now i have had a chat with another SoL about the where, what, and how. If he paid attention to what i wrote then it should be clear. I can quit anything, stop anything, never look back, or even think about it again.

But for now i am still partially open. I am just a player in a game. nobody important. If anybody would ever want me in SoL then this is your chance to try and convince me. That is all i would add for now. And i am getting older by the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Tue 22 May 2018, 5:48 pm

Do you really....EXIT !!!! Sad

~SoL Kid
~SoL Mapper
~SoL Member
~SoL Forum Admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingYodah
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Tue 22 May 2018, 6:25 pm

Our clan didn't turn into mess. JK2 did. People acting tough and macho, belittling others, arrogant and superior behavior as if that's what will make them look cool in front of others. It's not our fault we experienced so much toxicity on our server. Petty fights of revenges. People are indeed getting older by day and most of them are pretty much into 20s but some behave as total morons, not corresponding to their age and status of an adult. They should feel embarassed. We and you were doing your best so far handling it.
Think of that if all good people like you leave more place for trolls remains which will destroy for good the remains of JK2 which are still standing. That won't help much anyone, especially not to all the good people (and the remaining admins). So, rethink, will you?

Nelson Mandela wrote:
No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord_Jakat
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Tue 22 May 2018, 9:26 pm

Exit, When i seen this yesterday it really gave me the feels to see a player like you post something like this, for the time i have been part of Sol ( not that long lol) I have looked up to you in a way, a very great NF fighter and a great friend, I hope you do not completely lose interest as you said, it would be a really sad day if you were to disappear from jk2 Sad i hope to see you still on even if you are not Sol anymore as it is really fun duelling with you and talking to you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Power
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Tue 22 May 2018, 10:07 pm

It is really sad that you leave us. If you really feel that SoL and JK2 can no longer offer you any fun I understand your decision.

but as yodah said: Our clan didn't turn into mess. JK2 did.
I still hope you sometimes visit the server. we have had so much fun.

~You Underestimate the Power of the Dark Side~  Darth Vader

~Yellow flamed
~SoL Member
~SoL HC Admin
~SoL Mapper trainee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alpf300

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Wed 23 May 2018, 12:18 am

Looool
This is so true exi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucifer
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Wed 23 May 2018, 4:05 am

Yodah does have a point. JK2 causes problems to discourage people to play the game. That doesn't mean u can still be involved with the forums. Sure we are dramatic sometimes on the forums, but at least u can be involved on here or give your opinions on certain topics. Good Luck Exi ether way :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Wed 23 May 2018, 12:41 pm

Exi, please stay mate, we need you more than you may think Smile

You are not just a player in a game, you are Exi and you are important for us because you are part of this clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    Thu 31 May 2018, 5:34 am

Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closing a chapter - leaving SoL    

Back to top Go down

Closing a chapter - leaving SoL
Page 1 of 1