)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D

Go down 
+4
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
BlueNinja
-napalm-
8 posters
AuthorMessage
-napalm-

-napalm-

ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Empty
PostSubject: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 8:56 am

elo guys nap talking here
so well our ffa_bespin remodded is finally finished and you can play on it.
But well admins want to know what i putted, so:
1] I added the Office with 4 chairs and 2 tables
2] I added 4 sky changing ysalimaris (so that you can change sky by going into them) under the tower [Note: DO NOT ABUSE OF THIS (don't change sky too fastly)]
3]I added the teleport to the duel area (from office to duel and from duel to office)

Then for everyone i added 2 pushing ysalimaris (like bunny-hop)
and 1 ysalimari that sends you to this site.
I was thinking of making it the default map, because i saw many people thinking they will be better playing in bespin (small map, edge so you can throw down etc.) and then more people will come if we put that bespin as default map (instead of yavin_temple)
Do you agree?

Anyway, have fun in my version of bespin! Very Happy

regards,
naPalm
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:37 pm

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 1:47 pm

Karma aattack!

Thanks Bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 4:28 pm

looks fine. its not too full with stuff, as it is a quite small map.
but i am afraid that the ysalamiri could be abused :S and there is no way to turn them off... i mean, we can silence tele runners... but we cant do nothing against ysalamir runners... (though i love da jump... weeee xD)
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 5:16 pm

Nice bro
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 5:26 pm

Can you possibly add some extra stuff?

What can you add in the bar area in that little house? Some chairs and maybe a table? maybe a long bar for drinks and A JUKEBOX???

And with that little area can we make it a jail? possibly???? Razz

Maybe you could add the blue shield thing on the entrance - to prevent people getting out!
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 5:56 pm

Lol Kernow it isn't so easy to mod some map lol .... it is different than mod custom map.. ..
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:14 am

hektor is right.
and well jukebox is incoming (i need to make some test before of making it Very Happy) but i can't add a bar in the cave, because many people will dislike it (ffa pros like nibler that come to fight).
But well thanks for the karma Very Happy
and i'll re-mod ffa_ns_hideout (Garbage Facility) that contains the atst thing! Very Happy
Thank you again

regards
naPalm
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:28 pm

In the cave? I meant in that bulding in FFA_bespin, you know whereabouts I mean? - in the interior area underneath bar. No-one ever fights in there.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 1:59 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
In the cave? I meant in that bulding in FFA_bespin, you know whereabouts I mean? - in the interior area underneath bar. No-one ever fights in there.

omg kernow, this is cave, where the ffa ers fight the most, the best place to 1v1, you are damned !
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 2:00 am

Very Happy aju is right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 2:56 am

Yes, he is right ... it is, why you play only on ATS server ... other servers (euros) are for skills.
ATS= fun and rules

So in a cave cant be something like a bar ....
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 5:21 am

fat hektor always has to say something bad xD
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 5:54 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:

Lol yeah its a key place for ffa, dfa and saber swings pwn coz its a cramped place, so hardcore ffa's love it in there ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 8:10 am

Never have I ever seen anyone fight there in my over 100 hours I've spent on that map. We must be thinking of the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:00 am

cave = under bacta place = under pad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D   ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ffa_bespin remodded - Finally it came! ;D
Page 1 of 1