)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?

Go down 
+3
Xasomur
sebbat
-napalm-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-napalm-

-napalm-

ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Empty
PostSubject: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 1:32 am

elo cool boys
naP finished the damn bespin and the damn (x2) ns streets.
So i go ahead with other maps 'cause i can't stop from making you modded maps:D
This time the victim if ffa_ns_hideout!
So tell me what do you want there (models,triggers,sky-changers,deleting/adding something,different music,teleport,pushers etc..).
The map will be finished in a maximum of 1 week (if hektor doesn't find more bugs in the other maps lol Very Happy).
So well tell me what you want me to add to this noobish map!
I'll listen to everyone of you except hektor 'cause he's fat! Very Happy

regards,
naPalm
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:31 am

There is any possibibility for enable and unable the deads when you fall?
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:30 am

sure i'll add this.
any other ideas? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:59 am

a nice big, non-fps killing map... like bespin streets ^^
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:04 am

you mean bespin_streets or ffa_bespin?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:10 am

bespin_streets i mean.
ffa_bespin is small...
s
m
a
l
l
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 7:52 am

Bespin and NS streets are both fps killers for me.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 10:36 am

bespin streets is done to do ffa, but you consider it as small because most people always stay in the street, or pad, so you can dividide the map by 3 for those players xD. If you really play on it in the good places, then whole map is really big enough, to fight of course.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 2:54 am

bespin_platform Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 3:59 am

i consider ffa_bespin as small because there is only one BIG FREE place for ffa without objectives or edges to hide behind: the pad. which is always in use. (which was no problem at the beginning of the game, without the patches: only 1 pair could duel at a time, the others had to wait)
the street has these edges where you always have to jump on and off, and th eppl always push others down there, so you get annoyed very often in 1v1. furthermore its the maps center. to come from the roof side to the pad side you have to go over it, and ppl dont care for others... or shed tears if they get involved into a ffa accidently, because they tried to get over it.
the last bigger place is down beside the pad. which sucks because of the mini-stairs. it disturbes your jumps and it kills you like it happens in courtyard. and its not so big, and you get pushed down quite often.
the rest of the map are small and tight places. it may suit for ffa and tffa, but if you want to a clam server, without always someone crying about lame, then it sucks.
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 5:34 am

well remember ffa_bespin is the favourite map of pros ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 5:48 am

just because of their inability to be pro on other maps Razz
cheap
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 6:31 am

nobody is pro on other maps, If you noticed, all ffa maps have little spaces, little rooms.
In yavin, people only stay in courtyard, hangar and temple, the biggest places. So it's not possible to ffa on yavin.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 10:10 am

lol it is... th eonly problem is that on big places all will run and heal in any way... small places will just erase this option... so learn to fight a fair fight without running and craving for health... this is what many of them fail at. and they get pwnd at duel or ff...
well, or they aimbot and your screwed in duel or they script like a no0b and u get pwnd an the ff...
well, ffa is only for teh runners and cheaters... Razz

but why are we talkting about this stuff here?
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 4:03 am

cuz the map is named ffa_ns_hideout Very Happy
and well in my opinion aju is right, its better to fight in small places with less medpacs/shields, cuz many pros don't like to stop fighting and engaging a duel (they want high kills per time i mean Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 6:38 am

Maybe you could make an AT-ST that u could interact with...it would replace the old AT-ST thats there.......and maybe u could add models of stormtroopers around it for people to train on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?   ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ffa_ns_hideout remodded - What do you want?
Page 1 of 1