)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Battledamaged Xemnas

Go down 
+5
cB~
BlueNinja
tweetie
Ajunta Pall
Xemnas
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Battledamaged Xemnas Empty
PostSubject: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 1:07 am

HAy Grimmjow wonder if you could do a Battledamaged Xemnas skin for me so taking my current one an add some wound scars an bloddy points
I made a topic with that and its dead so i ask if you could do me this favour if you want and if you have some time ^^
In the Dead topic says i cant request skins to the left and right so only if you want an have time IF you dont want just say NO and Moderator can close this topic ^^
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 2:10 am

lol this topic has been ignored completly xD
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 8:18 am

COMMON GUYS say something i want this skin realy^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 9:28 am

sorry i don't make skins anymore, and grimjow completly left the forum and clan lol.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 10:49 pm

DAAARRRRN! but finally someone saw this topic here...
Can anyone else make this for me??
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 11:03 pm

not me
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 12:17 pm

You already have several skins dude. Either use one of those and stop being so selfish or learn to skin yourself.
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 9:48 pm

Lulz, doesn't you know how to skin?
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 12:35 am

Whats ure problem??? i only have one dude! u must thinking i am BDL but i am XEMNAS!!!
Btw others got skins maded! BY GOOD SKINNERS and im no good and i want a great epic skin no self painted puke!
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 2:04 am

Then learn to make one yourself because no one else here is going to do it for you.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 12:45 am

who knows....dont think that if you say noone will do this that realy noone do this just cause you say so^^.....
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 4:03 am

Use paint....... LOL
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 4:34 am

Lol, I just noticed, that Bacara has a SUCKISH K/D xDDD .80 you sucks Razz Lol jk dude <3
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 8:08 am

! .80 Smile)) thats a good K/D (NORMAL ONE) if i had 1.45 ill be a no life guy lol...
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 9:16 am

paint hahaha , lol use photoshop and paint , i use the two, good luck
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 12:37 am

GIMP ftw Razz
If only I had an xbox...>.>
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 10:43 pm

idk how to add blood or scars (better 4 zombies anyways) so count me out >Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battledamaged Xemnas   Battledamaged Xemnas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battledamaged Xemnas
Page 1 of 1