)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

i did ks once but stopped

Go down 
+13
Ajunta Pall
tweetie
Battledroidlover
fisTo
Dragon
Xasomur
Phoenix
BlueNinja
Pipsquid
Kernow Pilgrim
Hektor
sebbat
Null_Ordo
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Null_Ordo

i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 4:34 am

First topic message reminder :

ok since most ppl think i still ks im going on "leave". its like wont even be apart of the clan until you guys stop talking about so good bye for now.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:33 am

Aju, i dont care if its a cfg file, or whether he's binded it temporarly in the console. A script is a script. If u use it once, you can use it again. You can copy and paste a KS into your base and turn it into cfg in a matter of seconds, in fact it propably wouldnt take any longer than writing the commands in on console.

And the fact is, if he binded the full kickscript on console, he must have memoriesed it well, because there are a few commands you need to put in the sequence. Unless he copied and pasted it to console...idk.

But facts remain. Null needs to tread very carefully in the coming weeks, but not loose face. If he behaves himself and proves himself, i see no reason why we couldnt give him the benefit of the doubt and a vote of confidence.

Also aju, is ive alread stated b4, i wasnt the one who accused him. I had no idea that he used kickscripts, in fact, i didnt even know that kernow caught him ages ago, until recently.

The fact of the matter is that im very paraniod these days, so i have trouble dealing with people who even slightly linked or lightly suspected to scripting, even without proof.

But thats not nulls problem, thats mine. As ive said, if he keeps his nose clean, he there is no reason why he cant be SoL in the future. But im not sure if we can save this particular poll, it may be too late.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:53 am

I LIKE TURTLES, I FOUGHT HIM, I TELL YOU HE DOESN'T KS AT ALL, AND HE DIDN'T MAKE A CFG WITH THAT fly a kite COMMAND WEHR SENT HIM.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:07 am

Who are you trying to convince here? me? Ive already said that i was never sure, and that i didnt accuse him. And that i suspect many people, even new recruits of scripting, until im proven wrong. Im paranoid. The simple fact is that the sheer amount of KS users (which is majority of the JK2 world) has made me very untrusting of everybody but my closes friends and clan mates.

But ive never open stated that i believed null scripted. Only that people have suggested it, and that hadent ruled it out as a possibility. That fact is that you can never rule out the possibility that anybody scripts, untill you really get to know them properly. I can do it, xaso can do it, kernow can do it, nick can do it, as so, and so forth. The only reason i know they wont is because i know them really well, and they have gained my friendship and trust. But i have known null of a fraction of the time that i have known them, so naturally i can't have a good bond and trust with him, as i do with other members, simply because i havent know him as long.

Ive already cut him some slack and said that he will make SoL if he keeps himself right, and his nose clean. But i feel it is too early to accept this poll, because of all the controvery and bad press going around. I think we should let the dust settle, and start again in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

yes, and refuse him as member for unfair suspisions. Bad bad bad ...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:18 am

Its not that im being unfair. I just think we all need to take a step back, calm ourselves down, and let this cloud pass. And then re-addesss that matter and a possibility of another poll in a few weeks once everybody has got this out of their system, cooled off, and got themselves together. Comprende?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:22 am

He deserves that membership, and isn't responsible that you don't accept him. It's because of YOU that you refuse him, and that is the bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:31 am

I cant give him a 100% vote of confidence at this exact time, because of what has happened and what other members have said. And if im not 100% confident in him, and i vote YES, then im not being true to what i believe in and the high standards i want to uphold. But ive already said that in a few weeks, once these accusasions have been disproven, and all the controvesy has died down, I would be prepared to accept a poll. But just not right now. If he is being honest and true to his word, then in a few weeks he should have no problems having a successfull poll of membership.

Now thats enough, at this present time, ive said where i stand, and i dont want to discuss this matter further right now.
Back to top Go down
Null_Ordo

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 12:17 pm

lol phoenix, i swear the "i dont want to dicuss this matter further right now"is a line used in all starwars games lol.but besides that can someone explain cfg file is?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 2:01 pm

Null, throughout most of this thread you have been unnecessarily disrespectful when the people you are addressing are being respectful and simply looking for the truth.

Ajunta, he did KS, which means he has to prove that he no longer KS's. Just because you fight someone for two days and they weren't scripting doesn't mean that they've given it up. He scripted, he got caught, now he just has to play with us some more to prove that he's given it up for good, and then he'll get another poll. It's illogical to accept him into the clan if he is breaking the rules that form the foundation for the point of the clan, there's no point. Once again I see Phoenix being very respectful and showing that he just wants to do things right, and you're attacking him because you disagree with his opinion. Null might deserve the membership, he might not, your opinion is not reality, it is opinion, and the votes of the clan's members are what really matter. The vote has spoken, and now we must move forward.

Null, based on what you've said I believe that you are not using a KS anymore. Stop trying to prove that you don't through words, and never try to "throw it" in anyone's face when they are trying to help you while still staying true to the clan at the same time. The people here are doing what they think is right, they are not out to get you.

This is what you need to do: start being nice to everyone, and just play the game legit. Don't use any cheats, and play with us often. We will see that you are not cheating, and over a bit of time you will regain our trust that you broke by scripting. Once you regain that trust, we'll be happy to accept you as a full member.
Back to top Go down
Null_Ordo

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 2:38 pm

alright nick ill take that to heart and start that mind set very soon.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 2:44 pm

Glad to hear it, Null. Smile

See you in-game!

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i did ks once but stopped   i did ks once but stopped - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i did ks once but stopped
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3