)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2

Go down 
+9
Commander Bacara
NickdeClaw
sebbat
Xasomur
TheReferee///
Phoenix
Danek
Kernow Pilgrim
Waffle_bro
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Waffle_bro

wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Empty
PostSubject: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 5:31 pm

hora and seb
1 alright i was way out of line with the jokes i said im sorry for that
2 sorry for pull spaming and starting this fight between us
3 sorry for not listening to what u where saying when u told me to fly a kite i really should have.........., i have a clan of my own and i relised that is kind of a pain in the ass when ppl dont follow what you are trying to say so im sorry for messign with your rules i will try to do better

Nick
alright buddy i dont know where to start xP
you where a cool guy all my jk2 life u still are but u dont think i am and thats just not right so like i said on the server im going to try and make it right ik u said i have to "grow up" and well here it goes
nick im sorry that i abused your admin rights back in MI its not happening in PA (mostly because u wont let it happen, which is the smart thing to do Wink ) ik your just going to blow this off but im going to prove to u just wait
and ill knock of the server talk .......
all i hope is that when u see the name ref u are happy and not ma d
like i said in my last one of these all i want is my sol buddies

lord winder
sorry for all the lames idk y i did it or what is was for me and irish where just having fun and i really dont think about the ppl on the other end when i do this ill try to back off i hope we can duel soon

ray
sorry for making u ma d by laming you
i should have backed off
but instead i made you more raged sorry for that
i hope we can duel some time as well ^^
o 1 last thing sorry for the name calling like ul boy ill call u by your gamer name from now on

wolfy xP
long time no see bro whats been cracking xP
sorry for the name switching and that crap it was way out of line and not needed
duel u later hope to see that gk i tough u

idk if there are any other ppl ive pissed off or insulted
but im sorry for what ive done i will change i promise this time
hold me to it nick xP

clan web site ppl

sorry for the crap i posted some times please delete what ever ive said and i have already taken off the rank
im am no longer a sol member/recruit
have a good day and hope to see you on the server and say sorry in person
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:35 am

Well you're already a recruit - If you insist to change we can just forget about the disrecruiting I would imagine.

Ty for the apology Ref....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:52 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Well you're already a recruit - If you insist to change we can just forget about the disrecruiting I would imagine.

Ty for the apology Ref....

That would be a good choice. Still if he doesn't chance at all I am not in the mood to go to a whole voting and discussion routine again. I hope Ref gets that...

Everyone is welcome on the server in my opinion. So I hope u chance and we can just call sebbat a sebfat and me a fatrat and we live happy ever after, in a short summary lol XD.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:22 am

What? Wafflez_Bro/Drone is Ref ? lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 3:41 am

Fook that, he's trying to pull the wool over our eyes and take us as idiots. Jog on ref! Arrow
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 4:17 am

think what u want its me ref....................
im not comming back for a long time guys im not doing this sol crap again if bein in sol mean i get kicked out then i dont want to be in it i just want to chill on the server maybe in a month or 2 i will think about it ........ but not now im just going to chill on the server a duel sol and other guys
ty for the offer kernow but no thanks
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 5:52 am

Ok - Dismember Drone then forum admin please Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 6:08 am

ok done ... :/
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 12:34 pm

Drone is Nice that you admit it, and thanks you for the apologies

Last edited by sebbat on Mon 02 Aug 2010, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 12:49 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Ok - Dismember Drone then forum admin please Razz
I read this as: Dismember Drone, then forum admin, please. I wondered how anything was going to happen after there were no Forum Admins, lmao
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:54 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 12:53 am

Fail xD

DISMEMBER ALL FORUM ADMIN NOW! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:17 pm

all this spam is making me want to hurl cuz ur being immature :/

@ ref u were #1 bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 9:40 pm

Grimlore..You never learn do you. That's why your not in the clan

And anyway how can YOU call someone like Ker or Nick that

Ok back to topic

Well.I prefer having Ref back then to having someone like Cib back
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:25 pm

i rather have cibbi back <3
but indeed the last 2 days i saw ref, i was impressed. well rebornmaster ticked him off once. but he ticked me off too ^^
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:25 pm

@ danek moron :/

ref was cool Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 5:38 am

st fu grim he's right. you shouldn't be talking about Kernow spamming. -. -

I haven't been on the server in forever so I wouldn't know. I'll go by what you guys say. What pisses me of is the deception. You can show us you changed without lying.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:34 pm

@ blue what do u mean ?

What pisses me of is the deception. You can show us you changed without lying.

Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:51 pm

You lied about who you really were. You could have kept the name but started acting better instead of using a different name and claiming you had no connection to who you really are.

But I guess that's not really your fault since no one asked.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 1:54 pm

ok i ask now every new recruit: "are you referee, wafflez or anyone else that was once in sol, but left or had to leave it?"

lol

it was a bad trick. no good.

ref should just have shown the face he shows within the last days. then he would be here and happy i guess ^^ oh and i would be too xD
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 2:17 pm

Grimlore wrote:
@ danek moron :/

ref was cool Smile

Grimm just dont talk about shit that you dont understand.

Ref is about as cool as my arsehole, the morning after a curry. Neutral

@ref and waffle, The two of u decieved us, and treat us like idiots. You insult our intellegance by trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Your now held in lower esteem that before you even left SoL. We are not impressed, and the chances of either of you getting back into this clan, are highly limited at best.

Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 10:22 pm

@ phoe i have changed dude. I just got some things to correct like on a test....

And what does pulling wool over our eyes mean?
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 7:38 am

lol you guys are funny ^^
i insult your smartness right???
well your the ones that thought i was wafflez bro xP and that ion was ion xP
u guys are funny

glade to be back as ref guys ty for the ppl that expted my sorry letter and to those of u that are still raged ill talk to u on the server maybe xP
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 11:08 am

OMG yea Waffles bro he duelled me i had no fakin chance and then some words came over Sad he sayd YOURE SKIN ISM INE NOW *eveil Laugh* lol Is Waffles_bro Ref ore what?...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

for me you'll always be welcome, i just expect a bit respect from you, like i do to you, like i did Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2   wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wafflez_bro/drone/thereferee is sorry round 2
Page 1 of 1