)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

uL Problems

Go down 
+10
BlueNinja
sebbat
Xasomur
Ralen
Hektor
TheGraanulaarian
Battledroidlover
mereel
NickdeClaw
Kernow Pilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

uL Problems - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Well we've quite a few problems with uL as of late. First Tox dis-respectfully voices an insulting opinion in the post about their raid on our server. Also today Tox did sabre stealing and laming throughout the map, which he seemed to enjoy.

Anyway I posted the following statement on their forums:

Kernow on uL wrote:
Hello, I'm here to talk, not to insult.

First and foremost - Me connecting to your server wasn't a 'raid', i simply thought I'd pop my head into the server, I left though shortly after as I had work to do. I think some people here took it too seriously.

Secondly I'd like to put a few things straight if it is ok:

I don't know what caused this but suddenly uL-Tox (and from what I've read on the forums other members also) been treating SoL with intense dis-respect and a lot of hostile attitudes.

We didn't mind the 'Hamster raid' you did on our server - It was in the hangar which is a FFA lame zone so no hard feelings. I hope you guys had fun. However on the post (which we complimented) from Tox, he just suddenly insulted our mod, and upon Nick's enquiries he just insulted us more. At which point we locked the topic.

Next thing I go to the server uL - and now I read here insults about my visit - I was under the impression I wasn't breaking any rules so..... :/

And just now - uL-Tox (in an undercover name) and someone else was exploiting the server mod and using an invisible sabre steal to kill others whilst they hid in the map. When I connected uL-Tox says and I quote exactly - 'KERNOW YOU ****'. I dislike being insulted when I haven't done anything wrong so I insulted back. We then get in an immature insulting contest and all the while Tox continues to insult our mod, our clan and lame the players on the server.

Naturally Tox was breaking the rules of our server - We had to call an administrative to temporarily ban him until we could talk to figure things out.

So I would like to know why some of your members like Tox are being so hostile when we have done nothing to you guys.

When I go to another's server I obide by their rules and their workings of JK2, just like when I go to another country or to another persons house. I expect people to treat others how they want to be treated.

If we can straighten this all out I'm sure Tox can be unbanned. I didn't mean it when I came onto uL after and said 'You are permanently banned, fail.' - As we always give second chances.

I extend now an invitation of peace and diplomacy to uL. I hope we can get along well Smile

I was quite offended at the following topics in the forums like these:
http://ulclan.freeforums.org/sol-response-to-hamster-raid-t356.html
http://ulclan.freeforums.org/sol-kernowpilgrim-raid-failure-t357.html

The latter link was just me checking out their server...... lol.

~K.P
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 9:58 am

TheGraanulaarian wrote:
Really, if they had any brains or natural logic processes, they would avoid the server if they thought it was so shitty. So we could just make it that much easier for them to do it with a ban, but of course then there follows the endless insults on forums and such lol.

You guys just don't get why most of the (stupid) people go on online play. Almost all people don't give a crap for people on the internet as they don't know anyone. Most people are here to play and to pwn people and feel "the best". And if they can flame and annoy people on the way, they'll do. It's pretty simple. They just see this as a offroad from there non virtual world. A place where they can go on and have an ego from here to pluto. I don't even see a reason to actually discus this. If they do something I suggest warn them and maybe ban them. All the topics made are so unsocial and stupid that if I was admin I would just delete them and not close them.

Even better. I HOPE for 10 million dollars we, as SoL, just ignore these unsocial idiots and delete every thread they make EXCEPT if they wanna make a point. When someone is banned or warned the admin goes to the non-public section and makes a small logg of what happend. It could be quite easy like:

9 September: < name > is laming and insulting. After various warnings we kicked him out. He came back and started swearing at us. After that we banned him (not that we do that so fast...). I wait to discus this matter as it was quite serious.

15 september: Someone named ^1LOLDONGS came in the server and started lagging it. I wrote down IP and kicked him out to check it was him. It was and after that I banned him.

Really simple.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:16 pm

That's what we do Fer - If you didn't notice. Rodian

Final update:

Merkieman wrote:
lolz i never even said anything that bad to you Razz

Tox wrote:
Why should I ask sol to unban me?

I have dynamic IP, I was there 5 mins ago stealing sabers Razz

Merkieman wrote:
I thought with zen you had to pay to change ip :O, or did you move back to sky? they do up to 20Mb, i'm seeing their adverts on TV all the time

Kernow wrote:
Merkieman - I just meant that you seemed to see nothing wrong with exploiting the server's weaknesses. That is all.

@ Tox at the time of your post we were at one of our clan maps - It was only SoL there and no-one was stealing sabres....Also apparantly they said it was a rangeban so dynamic ip wldn't have worked.

Well then we will await a post from you on our forums, until then you'll forgive us if we don't make unbanning you a prioity.

Best Wishes

~K.P

Tech wrote:
only a retarded monkey needs admin. that's u and your whole fukin clan.

Merkieman wrote:

lololol

Tox wrote:
lolololol

Kernow wrote:
I'm not here to feed trolls tech. Smile

Awaiting your post Tox, should you swallow the pride to make it.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 1:12 pm

FEED THE TROLLS TO THE BEASTS KNOWN AS HEKTOR AND MEREEL LOLOLOL!!!

Ok to be serious, it be best to ignore them now. I agree with Sebb and Fer. It is a waste of time dealing with people of this stupidity. :/
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:03 pm

Respect isnt all u need to get through to somebody....sometimes you need right weapon for the job Kernel Sanderson..

~OOM
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 3:04 pm

Sebbat, they are people, and <em>when they act like people</em>, they deserve to be treated like them. When they aren't acting like people, objectively dispense your reaction. In the case of Tox, this means a rangeban until he attempts to make peace with us on our forums. In the case of the rest of uL, it means ignoring most of what they say unless it is respectful or as rude as Tox, in which case either be kind to them or rangeban them, respectively.

As Kernow said, don't blanket-label all of uL and rangeban all of them. I recommend <em>ignoring</em> most of them by default, because they seem to be a clan devoted to being 4chan-esque internet jackasses, as Ferret alluded to. If you find some nice uL members, be nice to them in return.

Ferret, I have already locked their original topic and deleted a subsequent topic, so we are doing what you suggest, which I believe is a good method of dealing with them on the forums. And as you said, if they happen to start being respectfully logical and social, let them.

PS - rangeban does not mean dynamic IP is defeated. It means that it will <em>eventually</em> be defeated, and in the process of adding more of their networks, they will have a progressively harder time reconnecting until finally all of their networks are banned.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 5:38 pm

I also deleted another topic by them. And I agree 100% with Nick. Tox ban, the rest just ignore. It is best tactic ever. ^^. Also...

mereel the beast wrote:
FEED THE TROLLS TO THE BEASTS KNOWN AS HEKTOR AND MEREEL LOLOLOL!!!
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:39 pm

lol Mereel I could come one day and pwn these UL
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:57 pm

I thought u left jk2 ^^
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:58 pm

I did but have no uninstalled it
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 7:07 pm

Good ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:15 pm

Well Tox locked the post - Putting homo-erotic images on my signature and changing my last post too:

I'm not here to feed trolls, I just want to find a boyfriend.

Awaiting your posts....bigboys.

~K.P

Tox wrote:
Well, this site not a g ay dating agency, gonna have to lock this post for having too much homo stuff :O

A pretty conclusive ending methinks, at least they have a sense of humour. lol

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Sat 11 Sep 2010, 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:41 pm

I find their hypocrisy in using admin on their forums in exactly the way they say it should not be used in JK2 quite ironic.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 4:03 am

if this wouldnt happen in reality i would keep laughing. but they exist, so its no joke. man... someone should lend them a brain.
1 for them all, would make 1 more than they all ever had.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 5:54 am

Did a newb post here? Hmm I see, it is a cockroach. Let me squish it and throw it to the garbage where it belongs.

We no like trolls. Go back to your bridge.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:18 am

Trollololololololololololololololololololololololol
Back to top Go down
uL-merk

uL-merk

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:37 am

Troll? nah yous are the trolls actually, btw u banned half of the uk? i doubt that lol cos im not bant, now the saber stealing can commence cause yous cant fix it Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:02 am

Thanks for giving us an ip to ban you with Smile
Back to top Go down
uL-merk

uL-merk

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:28 am

LOL bans, what a joke, just because your mod is vunerable to a funny exploit which yous cant seem to fix, heres a little hint, yous shouldve had a decent modder always in your clan so at least you can sort these exploits. uL hasnt ever had any bans, there are no rules, there is no rcon Razz , there is no admin, no advantage for logged in members, all that logging in enables is the clan chat, we are all fair and dont have an advantage like Sol members do Razz, thats what makes uL the perfect server and why it is heading up the ranks Razz and why sometimes it actually gets very populated, the other downfall is that the bots kick too much ass so people are scared, say the mod/server sux etc just cos they have no skill which makes it less populated. That is exactly what your members think, that the server/mod sux because the gameplay is fair and the bots have skills.
Back to top Go down
uL-Tox

uL-Tox

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 7:30 am

I went fishin and expected a couple of tiddlers, but I got the whole damn ocean this time Razz
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:03 am

bots dont need skills they are meant to be easy they are "bots" on another note in reference to something one of your "members" said emotion doesn't count so in your theory they cant really be scared,but guess what human emotion can always be factored in because it just happen's,but I doubt fear is really something that takes place in a video game so I guess rather than scared they just bored shit less of pull kick spamming bots they aren't hard to beat a simple back stab thanks to your F'd up rage system is enough to kill them they pull you fly straight through problem solved,not really skills just common sense also stop referencing "other people" we aren't "other people" and perhaps if these "other people" you seem to dislike so much think your server sucks you should consider revising some of your system too instead of being such an elitist whiner be more acceptable of those with less skill and instead of mocking being boring and abusing them consider lending them a hand.its a video game grow the F up in the end your opinions whilst appreciated don't mean anything in the long run id be more respectful of your opinion if 1) you tried to speak English properly instead of only abusing it with mindless words thrown together into what you probably call a sentence 2) actually made valid points in reference to the topic instead of just trolling and coming up with "random" reason's why you think your "server" is better. but unlike you fly a kite idiots I can actually show some respect for people like Tox he is quite good at coding sure but that doesn't mean he's gods fly a kite gift to the game you have your way of playing we have ours we focus mainly on the duels ect as opposed to spamming st or pk and on the principle of fighting when we want there's nothing wrong with that you just seem to disagree well that's good everyone should have an opinion but FORCING your opinion onto others is pathetic you came here to start a argument and just troll, kernow came across to your forum to try and sort the situation out proving that he is both more mature and has more knowledge in the common sense department so get your head out your ass,jk2 is insignificant your insignificant the game is designed for fun we have our way of doing things so we can do what ever the hell we want on our own server perhaps once you've grown up and know how to voice and actual opinion instead of just mindless brain farts and thinking you know everything you might realise you will have more friends in the long run basic social skills kiddies learn them before its to late (Y).
Back to top Go down
uL-merk

uL-merk

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:14 am

we know enough to not have the stealing saber exploit in our mod, LMFAO, so maybe you are the dumbarse after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:27 am

uL-merk wrote:
we know enough to not have the stealing saber exploit in our mod, LMFAO, so maybe you are the dumbarse after all Razz

you didnt even read what i said that or your to thick to get it (no surpise's really) if you think its pathetic to have it in a mod tell us how to fix or if your not then nut up or shut up

on a side note I doubt you know how to fix it so I guess your just as "dumb" the only one I have moderate respect for right now is tox so perhaps you should consider just not coming back and leave it to someone who knows what he's talking about (Y)
Back to top Go down
uL-merk

uL-merk

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:40 am

Ralen wrote:
uL-merk wrote:

you didnt even read what i said that or your to thick to get it (no surpise's really) if you think its pathetic to have it in a mod tell us how to fix or if your not then nut up or shut up

on a side note I doubt you know how to fix it so I guess your just as "dumb" the only one I have moderate respect for right now is tox so perhaps you should consider just not coming back and leave it to someone who knows what he's talking about (Y)

yeah i do think its pathetic, although im not trying to troll, honestly, Tox can tell you how to fix, so its up to him if he wants to tell u to fix, you cannot judge someone as dumb just because they dont know programming(infact i know c++ basics), or talk their own way over da net, i suggest that YOU grow up instead and get off your pc and go outside and get up to some sports which i am very competitive atm. I go on the pc, play jk2, go on youtube, forums, play cod5, and many other games to chill and calm myself down from hard work. It would actually help if you would calm down ya know, i have the source and could just fix it for yous by giving you the atomic, but tox is the creator, so like i said its up to him to send u it, big boy

Last edited by uL-merk on Sat 11 Sep 2010, 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uL-merk

uL-merk

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 8:43 am

lol yous edit my posts, this shows how big of girls yous really are and cant face the truth, must've hit too many nerves
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 9:12 am

I didn't do that - But I imagine it was done after I told the guys here Tox put homographic images and words into my post, thus your clan is full of hyprocrisy as I was victim to an administrative use that you pledge you never use, I find this very ironic. Obviously you guys have so much pride that you avoided my post and just turned it too some homosexual joke. I think Tox needs to come out of the closet ^^

merk - Look at how you've talked to us here - Then look at how I talked on your forums. Notice anything? I was respectful and here ure acting like a 5 year old arrogant and self-absorbed prick with a tuba up his ass. Your post was edited here because it was insulting, my post was abused on uL because Tox had no mature answer against my arguments.

Ralen - don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with their experiance. Razz

Btw:
Gametracker for uL wrote:
Lowest (past month): 250th
LOL

You will never surpass our server ranking and you will never gain respect amongst other clans in JK2. This is why uL has failed and SoL has succeeded.

I see nothing more but insults coming from you now in the future post. Locked. Happy failing in an excuse for a life though gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: uL Problems   uL Problems - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uL Problems
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next