)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

aH vs SoL

Go down 
+15
wehr
Nibler
sebbat
fisTo
Boogieman
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Danmonkey
Dark Misery
NickdeClaw
raynE
mereel
Phoenix
nastY
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

id like to pwn SoL a bit, r u guys interested in a match between aH and SoL?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:11 pm

Actually it also depends on the players. Some players just get in the way and make things worse for the team/clan.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:02 pm

Xasomur wrote:
hektor wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
we dont want to fight cheaters...
aH aint cheaters, nasty and jeezy is legit players, and why do i know that well?
i fight with them all the time and both of them been in FF but left beacuse we use ks and evc there. Just beacuse people is good they don't have to cheat.

ehm ehm

we dont say they cheat because they're good, i say they cheat, because they cheat.
only because a SOL says someone cheats, doesnt mean that they are wrong about it.
and only because aH ppl cheat, doesnt mean they're bad persons. but it means that they cheat Razz and it means they're hypocrit, unless aH means anti Hacks and not always hacks.
And why do they cheat what cheats do they use? They don't use ks and they certainly don't use evc. You guys have a bad habbit about seeing cheaters all the way around.

And i won't be fighting for any of the teams in this tournament since nasty asked me to be in aH and beside that nasty and jeezy always helped me at euro servers etc. so i aint intending on fighting them anyway, and i won't help them either too many would become mad and act childish against me if i helped them i know that for sure. And beside that i don't want to help them since i know the result of this fight anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:12 pm

i'm sure at 100% that ansty is full legit. I think that jeezy ks. and i know that all others ks, and some evc.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:31 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i'm sure at 100% that ansty is full legit. I think that jeezy ks. and i know that all others ks, and some evc.
i can keep up with jeezys kick without ks that's why i'm sure of he doesn't ks but well think what u want ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:41 pm

nastY wrote:
jeezy and i dont use cheats, im not sure about others, i know some evc and ks, but i dont care, i know they can play without, our gang name is anti hack, whats better than hax to beat other hax? who said we dont allow hax in aH? it only says we're against hackers in other teams, etc. but we never said we dont allow hax in aH lol, jeezy and i dont, because we dont like that, we prefer playing without.

whats better than haxing to beat hax? dont hax and still beat haxing. of course you cant kick better than someone who ks, you cant aim better than someone who aimbots. but you could get some skills and beat them otherwise. and if you hae those skills, why hax? haxing is just stupid in any regards... and you know that. thats why its so ridiculous that you hax and still lie about it ... Rolling Eyes maybe i could believe you, if you wouldnt team up with all those haxors, and if you wouldnt be part of a gang, that is called anti hax, but is full of haxors. it IS hypocrit. you say youre against hackers in other teams... but in your own team? where u dislike hax? makes me lol. and makes me not believing you. you're just a hypocrit. not because you use a ks. just because your not true about the hax, or your gang. if they all could play without, then they shall play without... Rolling Eyes

Grimmjow wrote:
And why do they cheat what cheats do they use? They don't use ks and they certainly don't use evc. You guys have a bad habbit about seeing cheaters all the way around.

And i won't be fighting for any of the teams in this tournament since nasty asked me to be in aH and beside that nasty and jeezy always helped me at euro servers etc. so i aint intending on fighting them anyway, and i won't help them either too many would become mad and act childish against me if i helped them i know that for sure. And beside that i don't want to help them since i know the result of this fight anyway Razz

just look what nasty says. he admits ppl of his gang use ks and even evc... there is no reason for me to think different about nasty. when nasty admits that, no one notices. when a sol is recognizing it, its a stupid sol who is a loser, abuser and a liar... LOL!
we accept cheaters, really we do. the problem is that many of them lie about cheating. and the other problem is that many of them lame. and the next problem is, that, if we choose not to fight ppl who script, which is our right, then those ppl often feel attacked and start laming or insulting or anything. but no-one of them ever thinks about the fact, how WE feel insulted if someone wants to fight with cheats against us. would be like if you take out a vegetarian to go hunting, or a pacifist to play cod. and if they deny, they sill get insulted and treated bad. but imagine it is THEIR forest, in which you want to hunt or its THEIR pc on which you want to play the game.
grimmjow, you're a cool guy, and you know i <3 you. but your mind is poisoned by them with ignorance, arrogance and a lot of prejudices and stereotypes.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:54 pm

Grimmjow wrote:
Ajunta Pall wrote:
i can keep up with jeezys kick without ks that's why i'm sure of he doesn't ks but well think what u want ^^

i can keep up with many ksers, and that's not a good reason for them to not be ksing. a ks just makes the kick. Me i refer to the 22 hp kicks here, which often happen, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 12:07 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:
Ajunta Pall wrote:

i can keep up with many ksers, and that's not a good reason for them to not be ksing. a ks just makes the kick. Me i refer to the 22 hp kicks here, which often happen, that's all.
I see well when i have been fighting him i never recived 22dmg kicks but well ^^
Back to top Go down
wehr

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 5:44 am

grimm, if you think you never got a 21 or 22 damage from them you're smoking crack. maybe you're not fighting them enough. perhaps you're friends with them. they ks like a mofo.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:22 am

wehr wrote:
grimm, if you think you never got a 21 or 22 damage from them you're smoking crack. maybe you're not fighting them enough. perhaps you're friends with them. they ks like a mofo.

w
e
h
r
Wehr u should sing too loud about ks you are lower than that you even use emote kickscript LOL!
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 11:31 am

wehr wrote:

w
e
h
r
we can do 22 dmg kicks even when we dont ks, u just have to be fast at pressing jump twice lol, its hard when im on my laptop, but ez when im on my home pc, ive played 7-8 years without ks, of course i can kick well lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 12:28 pm

if you played so long without ks, why u've started now?

and at least wehr is admitting that he uses scripts... which proves you dont have to be a liar when u script...
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 12:33 pm

Wow, seems like most people here don't know how this game works. There's nearly no way to prove that someone is KSing or Evcing (sometimes u can prove this). Botting is a lot easier to see.

Anyone can do 22 dmg kickz (if they do it right and fast). It is actually depends more on the hardware you have. Actually on laptops (the one I have) it lets you have better kicks because of how thin and close the spacebar is to the actually button. Thats why pheonix was cr~ying that Eddie was KSing, cuz he was using my pro laptop lolol.

You have no idea how many times I was accused of KSing and Evcing lol. I could make a list of these newbz. =]
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 1:27 pm

if you are laaaf, i know that i you didn't ks ( i've seen you ksing only once, i guess you just wanted to try once, but i've never see you ks again after ). And same for evc. I'm actually surprised that you say that all people were saying that you evc and ks, cuz from my knowledge, everyone knows that you are legit lol. But if you say so ...

And, nightmare, i think no one kicks faster than me in jk2, and i don't do 22 kicks, never, even 21, very few, but mostly 20, and sometimes 19. The speed of the kick doesn't change the damages at all. The only thing that it changes is how much time it takes between you do first jump and then you kick, so it's good if you have high ping, and good to make hard kicks, but never it will change damages.

Ks is ez to spot accidentaly, like when someone just tries to jump but there is something in front of them they didn't see and kick it lol. Or just want to jump over a fence but they jump too late and kick it. That happends all the time, and no legit kickers do that.

And for evc ... poor nightmare ... if you say that evc can't be spotted ... i can say only one thing : LMAO.
Back to top Go down
wehr

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 2:45 pm

nasty, you are a 1st class liar.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Thu 16 Dec 2010, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 3:15 pm

To Aju: I said "nearly". Most of the time those are false claims. You may say that someone is knows how much hp/shield you have. But he probably is just counting. The only time you can truly see if someone is evcing is when he sees what you do through walls or when u have mind trick on. And still people get confused. One newb claimed I Evc because I could find him when he used mindtrick + abs. However what I did was assume where he could be at and well I have my other tactics. =]

Now lets see people who say that I KS & Evc:

Wowie (lol)
Some SOL players (Pheonix ur one of them!)
Nib (lol)
and some other playerz.

and BTW: I don't KS I combine Spacebar with 10% MWHEEL - Legit Tactic!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 10:21 pm

Nightmare_I (Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:15 am) wrote:

and BTW: I don't KS I combine Spacebar with 10% MWHEEL - Legit Tactic!

I combine two right clicks by setting my jump to mouse2 - Legit Tactic! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 12:51 am

nightmare, you can do much things without evc, but those things are done differently with and without evc.

it's not possible to really count hp in a pro fight lol, because there are too many hits in a little time to let you count, and tell me : how can you know if your slash did 50 80 or 150 ? impossible without evc.

for wallhax, seeing can be heard easily, so it's easy to know who uses mindtrick and who doesn't. And even if you can guess where are the people, you can't exactly know, so your attack will never have the same accuracy if you use wallhax and if you don't.

Also the bacta hax : there is no way to know if someone has a bacta, but if you've followed him since he has spawned. If you have 40 hp left with 150 shield but no bacta, and the guy does a pk chain on you, you can't have doubts lol. Luck doesn't work on such cases.
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 9:40 am

wehr wrote:
nasty, you are a 1st class liar.

w
e
h
r
let me correct you : im a 1st class player Wink funny how u all think i script, am i so good? guess so... thx every1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 10:24 am

no nasty doesn't script >.< people are you are stupid rofl
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 11:20 am

"it's not possible to really count hp in a pro fight lol, because there are too many hits in a little time to let you count," Those who have played for years can count the many hits in little time. Like for example Eternal counts Sts and Kicks. And these aren't exactly hard to count, 4 kicks + ST - around 110 dmg..

"and tell me : how can you know if your slash did 50 80 or 150 ? impossible without evc."
Ever heard of POKING? Not many have mastered this though and probably none who are really good are around anymore.
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 7:55 am

Nasty doesn't script, I know my opinion doesn't mean too much considering I'm aH. But nastY gives us shit about scripting, I don't think I've ever seen him script, but I also don't watch HP, scripts are scripts, I'd rather face a bunch of crappy players that are at least decent because of script, then wait for everyone to learn pk properly. And I don't script =P. If I do, my kick is just as good, if not better, scripts throw off my timing so much.

The fact of the matter is, nastY would kick someones ass with or without a kickscript pretty equally, most aH members would. In fact the rate at which "YOU SCRIPT!" is handed out is so high in SoL (not so much members) sometimes, I try to fight everyone with just st, because nobody really knows how to detect a script anymore, it's all just bandwagon mentality.

P.S. it is very possible to do a 22 dmg kick without a ks.

Edit: "So it will be : you, rayne, jeezy, rolly and weezy, with 1 afk, 2 will be lost cuz they won't have their ks, rayne is ez, and for rolly i can't say. It will be great match nasty, i swear !"

lol ^, first to 5 SoL pick a date. Euro servers are a different story, but I have no problem racing you on that comment in american.
Back to top Go down
wehr

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:48 am

Nice, you cannot get 22 damage without a script. i've played 6 yrs and never seen it. even when i experimented with evc i never saw 22 damage without ks. also, i am getting 22 damage kicks from you so don't lie about scripting. uh, i watch hp. you're just as deep into lying as nasty now. i'll never understand why you stupid fukks have to lie bout it. xaso and i argue a lot but i respect him for not being a liar. you are a liar nice and so is nasty.

it would be good for sol just to lock this topic as you will never get the truth from these fags, or a fair fight for that matter.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 11:55 am

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NASTY DOESN'T KS
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 4:35 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NASTY DOESN'T KS
in the end the fact that he is a scripter is not as bad as being an asshole and a liar Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Dec 2010, 9:48 pm

but why the fuck you keep saying that he ks ????? i fought him thousand times, and i can swear that he doesn't ks. if you can't trust me on that, who will you trust ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aH vs SoL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aH vs SoL
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: