)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The new Leader of ATS

Go down 
+8
Proballboy
Grimlore
Lucifer
Xasomur
Igrom
TheGraanulaarian
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

The new Leader of ATS Empty
PostSubject: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:03 am

I know we don't like making complaining topics of ATS anymore because we're past that. I considered this post would be more of an update considering we haven't much interacted with them for quite a while.

I went on their server and played with Hiyo, Ace and Flavius. Hiyo particularly pwnd me at a lot of full force fights - He is very skilled Fight!
I interpreted in spanish that Hiyo thought I was kick scripting which was quite funny, I told him I don't script but I don't think he beleived me. Anyway he was friendly enough.

Maximus' presence meant that a lot of them didn't really spark conversation with me, Ace particularly was quite silent but he was friendly enough and didn't insult or anything. H20 came on after a while as well and we had a duel in which he just beat me, quite standard because H20 is an ATS legend ^_^

The main problem was Max, who would say 'lol', 'roflmao' - or my particular favourite saying 'pwnd' when Hiyo beat me with 2hp remaining, when I asked Max if he wanted to duel me he didn't reply. He kept insulting for no reason saying such things like 'idiots never learn' and when I mentioned Fireman not being in SoL anymore he just said 'pseudoclan'. It seemed a lot of people didn't want to warm to me in case they fustrated Max, which is normal I suppose. When I dchugged Max he simply said 'don't touch me'.

Anyway the last time me and Max saw eachother (several months ago) we had a few friendly duels until Outcast banned me later on (see the thread 'Hope?' in the topic archives), anyway now he is the leader since Outcast left JK2. I just thought it prudent to update that nothing has really changed from his front, and he approches old SoL like me with much hostility.

I'm not banned (yet) on the server though. I made sure to be friendly the entire time, the only little rank I had was asking Max why he kept insulting me and that I used to look up to him - He simply replied 'shut the f uck up'. Anyway I thanked him for 'letting me play on your server' and said my farewells. It seems we're back in the old tract.

If younger members aren't familiar with our history from the original clan we evolved from you can find out
Here

~K.P
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:09 am

I dont like hiyo, he got passes of alkon (Argentinian server) and he unconfigured server
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 5:47 am

I haven't gotten on ATS probably since I first joined the jk2 community, which coincidentally was during the split. I never really experienced any attitude against me from them in that sense, even if they came to our server.
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 6:27 am

Wish I could visit them. I've been banned for... how long has it been ? One and a half, maybe two months already. Kicked out right when I was having an unofficial "skill championship", baww.

I find Hiyo not "hating SoL for the sole reason of hating SoL", which is nice.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 7:48 am

:s
Ats now has no profile. The only thing that describes them is their hate towards sol...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:15 am

Meh i have moved on from ats really, ever since Outcast left ( i had hope with him, trying to communicate as best as i could without talking about sol and Ats topics... Anyways, I heard basically nothing about them, they look really inactive every time i seen that server, (i think i saw Maximus a couple of times) but i mostly gave up when i haven't heard or seen Chelsea anywhere.. Yes the same Chelsea from Australia, and was former Sol.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 9:19 am

sebbat wrote:
I dont like hiyo, he got passes of alkon (Argentinian server) and he unconfigured server

he unconfigured it..did he like make it run Base again?
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 11:53 am

<-------banned for life from ATS :/

well max is never mean to me we had some interesting conversation last time i was on.

sounds wired to me that he was being mean to SoL.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 2:57 am

Just to add a little. I'm good friends with Maxximus. I was too with Guardian Luke. Anyway, I am unbanned due to ip change on ATS a while back. I went into ATS and talked to Maxximus at length. I asked him why he never comes to SOL. I had asked people to talk to him on ATS when I was banned and to come to SOL to talk to me. He never came to SOL so when I finally was back on ATS we talked. He really doesn't like SOL or anyone that left to found SOL. And I think that is an understatment, hate might be a better descriptor of his feelings. Oh well, it's just sad.

I'm my discussions with Guardian Luke, to anyone that was friends with him, he said that he's really busy with his studies at university now. He told me he barely plays anymore.

I love both these guys.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:04 am

ATS is dead anyway now. It's empy 24/24 7/7
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:21 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
ATS is dead anyway now. It's empy 24/24 7/7

= 24/7

lol aju ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:28 am

Wehr didn't Guardian Luke and Outcast have a disagreement? I know he formerly left due to studies but I heard Outcast banned him? Is that true or just false rumour?
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:36 am

Guardian Luke was on ATS. So I don't know Kern. I don't think he had his tags on when we talked. But that doesn't mean anything. He didn't say anything negative about Outcast and was talking to Maxxi too.

LMAO @ AJU's 24/24 7/7

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 3:43 am

Hé hé hé hé
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 4:51 am

Btw I am the new leader Razz

Igrom wrote:
Wish I could visit them. I've been banned for... how long has it been ? One and a half, maybe two months already. Kicked out right when I was having an unofficial "skill championship", baww.

I find Hiyo not "hating SoL for the sole reason of hating SoL", which is nice.

One and a half, maybe two years already at me Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 6:13 am

talking about ban hek ?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 6:24 am

ofc
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:11 am

A new leader of ATS, thats a bit odd, i never expected that there will ever be a new ATS leader, oh well, if ATS hates, us then they should hate us, thats there own problem, at least we dont hold a gruge on ATS, like they do on us, well at least i dont any way. lol.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:17 am

We do hold a grudge, for their grudge. Yet we don't mistreat ATS members because of it, we always have taken the higher ground of morality, that has lead to the higher ground of quality and quantity in SoL. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:25 am

hek, how can you have been banned for that long as you were ats until the end ? lol.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:56 pm

SoL is since December right? And I am banned since January or February last year. so it's almost 1,5 years.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:24 am

so it's 1 year and 2,5 months, so less than 1,2 year ^^.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 1:51 am

aju - . -dont annoy...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 1:52 am

Very Happy hé hé hé hé hé
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 5:33 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
We do hold a grudge, for their grudge. Yet we don't mistreat ATS members because of it, we always have taken the higher ground of morality, that has lead to the higher ground of quality and quantity in SoL. ^_^

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Leader of ATS   The new Leader of ATS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Leader of ATS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: