)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

New Council

Go down 
+12
Hektor
[RA] Dark Cloud
Kernow Pilgrim
Vort
Abrum
mereel
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Kyle Katarn
NickdeClaw
Ali3N
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

New Council Empty
PostSubject: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 11:29 pm

As i think, we have to set up One NEW COUNCIL. The members: Kyle, Kernow, Nick, Hektor, Merrel, Gich. This 6 player(or more as nick or other members think) are the new council for a while time.

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 11:31 pm

Ali3N I appreciate your enthusiasm but we will decide how to restructure ATS at the meetings, where everyone will have a say about what to do. Just be patient. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kyle Katarn

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 11:46 pm

Meeting on new server or old?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 11:51 pm

I'm not sure, Mereel is organizing it. Hopefully he will post something here before it happens, but if not he will probably personally contact people to be at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 11:58 pm

but talkin is hard on server... spaces too small...
rather i see them all on forum or in a chat room where u can write better and so on... and u dont have to be in a game then... when u are chatting... think about it
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:04 am

I agree Xaso, Mereel is organizing it as an emergency meeting though. If we get enough people back on the forums I think this would be a more ideal place to have a discussion, but we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:05 am

team speak ?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 12:30 am

Many people already speak English less than fluently, so writing is easier, I think.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 3:54 am

And bacara? he diserves a place there too...
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:46 am

Ok guys. I am talking around. Abrum is willing to reinstall his game to help.

I would want these people at the meeting:

NickdeClaw
AjuntaPall
Lusantleug
CommanderBacara
Sebbat
Kernow
Hektor
Vort
Abrum
Maximus (maybe if he can)
Xasomur.

We need to figure out a time, so I am probably going to need when everyone can get on. And if we can't do it on this forum, Lusant says he will lock the ZoF server down for us, and give us a pass to get in, so it is just us.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:49 am

i would like all who participate on any meeting to read my purpose for new ats order... it can work, if we work at it well
Back to top Go down
Abrum

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:55 am

Meet the hacker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_oCyzja0sg XD
Back to top Go down
Vort
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Vort

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:07 am

Mereel wrote:
Ok guys. I am talking around. Abrum is willing to reinstall his game to help.

I would want these people at the meeting:

NickdeClaw
AjuntaPall
Lusantleug
CommanderBacara
Sebbat
Kernow
Hektor
Vort
Abrum
Maximus (maybe if he can)
Xasomur.

We need to figure out a time, so I am probably going to need when everyone can get on. And if we can't do it on this forum, Lusant says he will lock the ZoF server down for us, and give us a pass to get in, so it is just us.

Sounds good Mer. When and where is the meeting?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:17 am

K i will be there, only give me the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:41 am

Time and Place.....but i think we will all converge on the ZoF server. Thanks mereel i will watch this topic for updates.
Back to top Go down
[RA] Dark Cloud

[RA] Dark Cloud

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:03 am

I think I could be at Council* maybe ?

I just saying this Im mostly in Council for the site ?
But you guys runs !
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 8:15 am

Dude, you cant, you aren't and you weren't in ATS = you will have to wait .....
1st you have to get to recruiment and then get ats membership so you cant look for that you will get to ATS council, ok you try help us and it is good for you, but, we have got much things to do and much problems, but when all will be done, if you will be still active, you can see your recruit and membership soon in future, just patience. (as outcast said)
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 9:03 am

Can i be at the meeting ?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 9:41 am

Ok for positons of admin, moderation and council places we will run votes....watch the forums for these.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

New Council Empty
PostSubject: U can count with me..   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:38 pm

Hello guys BlackKnight talking and produ to see that ATS clan is still alive, well some of you know me..some of you dont..but the fact is that i want to help clan so anything u need u can count with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Hello   New Council Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 5:46 pm

Welcome back BlackKnight Very Happy

~o.o-chubbY
Fatass of jk2
Back to top Go down
dark_masterjk2

dark_masterjk2

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:59 am

and i Sad xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:29 am

Ok Council will be decided i due course, after the initial elections.

~Topic Locked

(Btw sorry if i seem to be lockin down everythin i just want finished topics, or ones promoting chaos, or unhelpful ones to be locked.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Council Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Council   New Council Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Council
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: